mrkhan

nvc completed!!!!

24 posts in this topic

I dont know how to post a question so guys if u dont mind.. We just mailed our form D230 to the NVC. and still waiting for response. What is going to happen next? Are we almost there on the interview time line?

Good day and thanks

Chadmelg

You can follow other posters timelines here:

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/irstats.php?cfl=

Click on 'Timeline Functions' and then select 'edit or add timeline'

Then submit your own timeline. From within the pages you can then view other peoples timelines to have an idea of what to expect. :)

[edit]OR; a quicker way is to click on a posters 'timeline' link under their avatar on one of their posts. :)

Edited by Geordie

CR1 VISA

Jul 23 2010 - MARRIED

Aug 26 2010 - I-130 received by USCIS

Jan 21 2011 - Approved by USCIS

Mar 04 2011 - NVC received

Mar 15 2011 - Medical

Mar 30 2011 - NVC COMPLETED

Apr 14 2011 - Packet 4 received

May 12 2011 - EMBASSY INTERVIEW

May 23 2011 - VISA received

May 26 2011 - Dulles POE

Jun 20 2011 - GREENCARD arrives

Hello there. Did you sign up to get email updates? Our case was completed on Feb. 14th and we missed the interviewing scheduling for that month. This past Monday night, I received and email from NVC with the appointment date for the interview, list of what to my wife needs to bring to her interview and they also gave us a checklist of what they have received (police cert, birth cert etc...) stating if it's sufficient or needs to be brought to the interview. Previously on many of my calls to NVC, I asked if anything will actually be sent to her house by mail and they said no since we signed up to receive info and updates by email. All she has to bring are more evidence, the medical, her passport, pictures and her pretty self to the interview. I'm booking my ticket this week to go be with her and sit in front of the Embassy ready to do blackflips when she comes out with that smile. Keep calling the NVC. They told me scheduling only takes place during the second week of the month and we received our notice the second day of March. Good Luck !!!

I did not know they did this for the interview. I though the information came from the embassy. Maybe that's just for the finance visas.

Good to know. Thanks.

Married in Dominican Republic: 4-Sept-2010

I-130 Packet arrives at Chicago Lockbox: 29-Sept-2010

NOA1: 06-Oct-2010

NOA2: 19-Jan-2011

NVC Received file from CSC: 27-Jan-2011

Received DS-3032 and AOS bill: 27-Jan-2011

Paid AOS bill: 28-Jan-2011

Submitted DS-3032 via email (per NVC's authorization): 30-Jan-2011

Called NVC about AOS packet: 3-Feb-2011 (okay to send documents)

Mailed out AOS packet: 5-Feb-2011

AOS packet delivered to NVC: 7-Feb-2011

DS-3032 received by NVC: 8-Feb-2011

NVC Acknowleges AOS payment: 8-Feb-2011 (finally)

Received IV Bill: 14-Feb-2011

Paid IV Bill: 14-Feb-2011

NVC Acknowledges AOS paperwork was received and requests IV application: 25-Feb-2011

Mailed out DS-230 and supporting civil documents: 26-Feb-2011

DS-230 packet delivered to NVC: 28-Feb-2011

Case completed at NVC: 28-Mar-2011

Waited about 2 weeks for an interview date

Received packet 4 and interview appointment letter: 11-Apr-2011

Interview scheduled at Santo Domingo: 4-May-2011

Spouse had Medical Exam: 15-Apr-2011

Visa Approved!!!! 4-May-2011

Husband received visa from DOMEX: 17-May-2011

Husband's POE date June 24, 2011

I dont know how to post a question so guys if u dont mind.. We just mailed our form D230 to the NVC. and still waiting for response. What is going to happen next? Are we almost there on the interview time line?

Good day and thanks

did you send in AOS?....and if you did and sent in DS 230 IV package then you have to wait just like I am.. and always call NVC and keep updated until they say NVC case completed

I did not know they did this for the interview. I though the information came from the embassy. Maybe that's just for the finance visas.

Good to know. Thanks.

http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/EZGuideSpouse

did you send in AOS?....and if you did and sent in DS 230 IV package then you have to wait just like I am.. and always call NVC and keep updated until they say NVC case completed

Yes we finish the AOS and the agent and paid the two reciepts. I hope we are good to go already!!

Yes we finish the AOS and the agent and paid the two reciepts. I hope we are good to go already!!

yeah so if your case is completed and no check list has been provided then they will tell you that your case is completed and will inform you with the next steps within 8 weeks or so..i.e interview date!!!!!!!!! :dance:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

usually, a 'case complete' status is only for 'documents complete'.

the next 'queue' for ya is the 'final review of the casefile'.

Once it's done, the casefile is lobbed over into the 'waiting for interview scheduling' queue.

final review is variable, as there's a queue there as well, but can last anywhere from 2 to 20 days, depending on the queue.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Good day and thanks

Give it about two weeks for NVC to process it. Do call the automated service to make sure that they got the package and that they are reviewing it. If there are no mistakes and you didn't miss anything your case will be close after they review it. Good luck!

Marriage: 2010-01-18

I-130 Sent: 2010-05-26

I-130 NOA1: 2010-06-04

I-130 RFE: 2010-10-28

I-130 RFE Sent: 2010-11-09

I-130 Approved: 2010-11-18

NVC Received: 2010-11-29

Received DS-3032/I-864 Bill:2010-12-02

Pay I-864 Bill:Status PAID 2010-12-07

Receive I-864 Package:

Return Completed I-864:

NVC Received 2010-12-10

Return Completed DS-3032:Emailed 2010-12-06

Receive IV Bill:2010-12-19

Pay IV Bill:2010-12-23

NVC Receives IV package:2011-01-10

Case Completed at NVC: 2011-02-18

NVC Left:

Consulate Received:

Packet 3 Received:

Packet 3 Sent:

Packet 4 Received:

Interview Date:APRIL 7th!!!

Interview Result:APPROVED!!!

Visa Received:April 13th

US POE:Ft.Lauderdale-April 22nd

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.