one...two...tree

Palin: 'We Need to Find Out Who Was Behind' Egypt Protests

32 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Just because she ain't a RUB, don't mean she isn't hot! :whistle:

Plus, she makes $1Million/ea reality show episode. Tell us how much better you do again than the unemployed hockey mom?

Envy Much? :bonk:

sarah-palin-sex-tape.jpg

Hate to burst your bubble but that ain't Sarah!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

sarah-palin-sex-tape.jpg

I wish the real Sarah Palin would get bent ... as much as this "Sarah" did.

USCIS

Jul 15/11 - Sent I-130 Package from Honolulu

Jul 18/11 - I-130 package received & signed for in Chicago
Jul 19/11 - Priority Date
Jul 21/11 - NOA1/USCIS Acceptance Confirmation received
Jul 29/11 - Received I-797C hard copy
Aug 4/11 - Touched
Feb 16/12 - NOA2 Approval (212 days since Priority Date)

NVC

Feb 28/12 - NVC Case Number, BIN & IIN Assigned, Optin E-mail for EP Sent

Mar 2/12 - DS-261 Submitted
Mar 5/12 - Electronic Processing Opt-in Accepted, AOS Invoiced & Paid
Mar 7/12 - NVC receive IV electronic package, AOS shows "Paid", AOS Package Sent
Mar 9/12 - IV Bill Invoiced & Paid
Mar 12/12 - AOS fee shows as "Not Paid - Rejected": Human error. AOS re-paid.
Mar 13/12 - IV is "Paid." Will have to be re-paid post imminent "Rejected" status. NVC e-mail "Checklist Cover Letter" asking for my $$$
Mar 14/12 - IV is "Rejected - Not Paid", Re-paid, AOS is "Paid"
Mar 16/12 - IV is "Paid", DS-260 submitted & Package sent
Mar 19/12 - IV Package Received
Mar 20/12 - Case Complete E-mail Received (21 days at NVC)

Final Steps

Apr 10/12 - Interview date assigned: May 9 @ 8:30AM

May 1/12 - Medical Date
May 9/12 - Interview result: Approved!
Jun 22/12 - POE
Jul 23/12 - SSN assigned
Aug 10/12 - Green card in hand

ROC

Mar 25/14 - ROC sent to CSC

Mar 28/14 - Package delivered to CSC

Apr 1/14 - Check cashed

Apr 3/14 - Received NOA1, Receipt Date: 3/28

Jun 15/14 - Move to San Diego

Jun 23/14 - RFE / Package sent: Aug 6, ETA Aug 8

Aug 22/14 - New Card in Production

Timeline

Sarah Palin was interviewed by a conservative media outlet, David Brody of Christian Broadcasting Network, over the weekend, and talked about President Obama's handling of the political crisis in Egypt. And while it's clear that she herself doesn't have all the answers, she's also quite miffed at Obama, saying that he doesn't have the answers -- and he's not telling us the answers he knows, either.

"Mubarak, he's gone, one way or the other. He is not going to be the leader of Egypt. That's a given," Palin said. "So now the information needs to be gathered and understood as to who it will be that fills now the void in the government. Is it going to be the Muslim Brotherhood? We should not stand for that, or with that or by that. Any radical Islamists, no that is not who we should be supporting and standing by. So we need to find out who was behind all of the turmoil and the revolt and the protests so that good decisions can be made in terms of who we will stand by and support."

But she also criticized Obama: "It's a difficult situation. This is that 3 a.m. White House phone call and it seems for many of us trying to get that information from our leader in the White House, it seems that that call went right to the answering machine. And nobody yet has explained to the American public what they know, and surely they know more than the rest of us know, who it is who will be taking the place of Mubarak."

So Palin says that Obama isn't handling the situation thoroughly -- but that he also knows more about it than we in the public are being told?

video

Now Steve, you know when you post this stuff you only incite more PP (Palin Panic).

AJ has been doing good this week, posting only 4 palin topics, don't make his PP any worse.

:lol:

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Palin Panic? That would imply people actually take her seriously.

The only reason these topics are passably interesting is that it's amazing not only how ignorant she is, but how ignorant the people who follow her are.

Timeline

:thumbs:

Palin Panic? That would imply people actually take her seriously.

The only reason these topics are passably interesting is that it's amazing not only how ignorant she is, but how ignorant the people who follow her are.

The only reason to support Palin is so she and Tymoshenko can mud wrestle on the world stage. Although, I'm not sure who would promote it. Don King or Ryan Seacrest? We'll throw in a little Kim Kardashian 1/2 time show just for good measure.

Just think if politics were decided like American Idol. We'd have no problems, would we!

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline

I tried to watch that video but after the first 40 seconds, I had a mad urge to bang my face into a brick wall. lostinblue.. you post disturbing video in a public forum, SHAME on you. May a sick Yak leave a deposit in your sock drawer.

Timeline

I tried to watch that video but after the first 40 seconds, I had a mad urge to bang my face into a brick wall. lostinblue.. you post disturbing video in a public forum, SHAME on you. May a sick Yak leave a deposit in your sock drawer.

Evidently the PP (palin panic) blues has it's effect on you too.

I mean come'on.. it's a friggin youtube vid.

:whistle:

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

What's worse?

Palin wanting to know who's behind the Egyptian protests?

or

The ignorance of the Islamic terrorism deniers?

Seriously....... it won't end well if radical Islam takes hold in Egypt.

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

it wouldn't end well in egypt if darth vader enslaved half the population there, forcing them to construct yet another death star either. the possibility that megatron could be behind the protests is not to be discounted as well. i sure hope sarah leaves no stone unturned in her quest for truth and knowledge!

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

c00c42aa-2fb9-4dfa-a6ca-61fb8426b4f4_zps

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

it wouldn't end well in egypt if darth vader enslaved half the population there, forcing them to construct yet another death star either. the possibility that megatron could be behind the protests is not to be discounted as well. i sure hope sarah leaves no stone unturned in her quest for truth and knowledge!

You forgot to mention Cobra Commander and Ernst Stavro Blofeld

Yup. Islamic terrorism is a myth.

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG