J e n n y

CSC to TSC to NVC: the Saga continues

3,300 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Off topic, sorry, but does anyone know if USCIS sends all the supporting documents with your case to NVC? I sent a lot of pictures to USCIS when I got the RFE and I'm wondering of those pictures are going to get forwarded to NVC and then the embassy.

Thanks.

I dont think they give all that stuff to NVC. I think they hold with them, they need that as evidence. NVC only gets the approval. Thats what i think. I could be wrong.

Congrats Saylin i am so happy 4 u.. and thanks 4 all ur helps to us

and congratsto Skynaut and sarah&Luc too

Thanks! Glad to help ;)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Grats! kicking.gif

Congratulations Saylin and thanks for your help!!!

05/27/2010 MARRIED

08/04/2010 I-130 SENT

08/11/2010 NOA1

08/25/2010 TOUCHED

11/02/2010 TOUCHED

11/03/2010 CASE SENT FROM CSC TO TSC

11/04/2010 TOUCHED

11/10/2010 TOUCHED

11/18/2010 TOUCHED

11/19/2010 TOUCHED

11/24/2010 TOUCHED

02/14/2011 RFE (MISSING EVIDENCE)

02/15/2011 RFE RESPOND SENT

03/10/2011 NOA2 APPROVAL(exactly 7 months)211 days

03/14/2011 NOA2 HARD COPY RECEIVED

03/16/2011 FILE SENT TO NVC

NVC

03/18/2011 CASE NUMBER ASSIGNED

03/21/2011 RECEIVED IIN,GAVE E-MAILS,3032 SENT

03/22/2011 SENT PAYMENT FOR AOS FEE

03/23/2011 DS-3032 E-MAIL ACCEPTED,AOS SHOWS PAID,SENT AOS PACKAGE

03/24/2011 IV FEE RECEIVED AND PAID

03/28/2011 IV FEE SHOWS PAID,SENT IV PACKAGE

04/08/2011 SIF (SIGN IN FAILED)

04/10/2011 CASE COMPLETE

EMBASSY

05/25/2011 MEDICAL COMPLETED

05/02/2011 INTERVIEW

INTERVIEW RESULTS: APPROVED

POE 05/24/2011 HOUSTON,TEXAS

THANK GOD, IT'S OVER! FINAL! FINISHED! BITTI!

Congratulations Saylin and thanks for your help!!!

Thanks! Always glad to help!

Timeline

I hate the weekend! Blah! :huh:

06/13/2010 - Married in India

USCIS I-130

08/24/2010 - NO1 priority date

03/10/2011 - APPROVED

NVC

03/16/2011 - Case received at NVC

03/31/2011 - SIF

03/31/2011 - NVC sent case to Embassy

New Dehli Embassy

04-04-2011 - Embassy received case.

04/14/2011 - Received email confirming appt.

04/19/2011 - Medical - cleared.

04/25/2011 - Interview - approved!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Well, it seems NVC has become our new black hole. After Mr. Badger rushed our health expedite through from USCIS, we really thought we had made a break through. We sent our expedite request to NVC, who transmitted it to London, and London approved us for a swift expedite. NVC also promised Mr. Badger we would get supervisor assisted processing to rush things through. We had a huge hold with my police certificate getting lost, but finally got our docs up to NVC last week. We were instructed to send them to a different address, with the words EXPEDITED DOCUMENTS. This we did, and NOTHING. Not a word. NVC are telling us they don't have the docs yet, but they do. London know nothing other than the original expedite request. The operators at NVC are telling us differing things everytime we call. Wait 6 weeks said one, wait 20 days says another. Yes, they are showing we are expedited, but NO ONE is doing anything about it.

The ONLY person who has ever helped us, is David Badger.

Sorry for venting, but one month from our approval, and we are no further on - and this is on EXPEDITE.

I'm starting to feel like Wade, frustrated and lost. If ANY ONE has any ideas what we can do, please let us know. I have my UK MP waiting to help, and Val has her senator, but no one can do nothing until NVC acknowledge receipt of documents. UGHH!!

Same here... Just got off the phone with NVC. They received the expedite approval on the 21st and they still haven't sent our file to the Consulate in Brazil unsure.gif. Call back next week? Seriously? Come on NVC... what's the point of an expedite if you're just gonna sit on it??? headbonk.gifhelpsmilie.gif IDIOTAS

Erick - all documents (AOS/IV) have been submitted and confirmed by NVC yesterday. Awaiting a decision from NVC now. Good luck to you and your wife! So happy for your expedite.

Thank you Lucas... congrats and good luck to you (and yours) as well.

I definitely will in a couple minutes. LOL I'm calling NVC back to get a different operator just to make sure. I'm in so much shock that I need double verification.

rofl.gif

Yup, it's my only options here in Montreal. I'm calling up next week the two places and asking a few questions. Then I'll figure out which place I want to go to and then schedule a date :)

Stand by for many many shots.... ALL with HUGE needles devil.gif

We have just found out our interview date is May 10th!!!!!!!!! :)

CONGRATS!!!kicking.gif

Oh wow, lots of S's, lol laughing.gif And thank you! :D

Okay.... I think I'm gonna change my name to Skylinaut laughing.gif

Just got of the phone, got my case #!! I sent a email to them yesterday and the same one again this morning. Now I'm going to email the choice of agent and also a request for expedite. Wish me luck!

Congrats and... good luck good.gif

Stand by for many many shots.... ALL with HUGE needles devil.gif

Okay.... I think I'm gonna change my name to Skylinaut laughing.gif

No, no, no huge needles! crying.gifcrying.gif

Better change that name now and you'll have an interview date today as well :P

Timeline

Got this reply:

Dear Sir/Madam:

Your inquiry has been received at the National Visa Center (NVC).

The case number is listed below.

Your request for the expeditious processing of this immigrant visa petition is currently under review. You will be informed of the results when the review is completed....

06/13/2010 - Married in India

USCIS I-130

08/24/2010 - NO1 priority date

03/10/2011 - APPROVED

NVC

03/16/2011 - Case received at NVC

03/31/2011 - SIF

03/31/2011 - NVC sent case to Embassy

New Dehli Embassy

04-04-2011 - Embassy received case.

04/14/2011 - Received email confirming appt.

04/19/2011 - Medical - cleared.

04/25/2011 - Interview - approved!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.