1HappyGuy

Another bombing in Moscow

67 posts in this topic

Once more terrorism has reared its ugly head in Moscow. This time the airport at Domodedovo is the target. Details are still sketchy but it appears that over 30 are dead and as many as 130 injured.

Let us pray for the injured and the families of all who perished in this tragedy.

Please let this stop and let all parties try to use reason in resolving differences.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Once more terrorism has reared its ugly head in Moscow. This time the airport at Domodedovo is the target. Details are still sketchy but it appears that over 30 are dead and as many as 130 injured.

Let us pray for the injured and the families of all who perished in this tragedy.

Please let this stop and let all parties try to use reason in resolving differences.

A very sad incident ....... :(

I-360:
08. 24. 10 - (XX) - I-360 Filed
09. 15. 10 - (22) - Receipt Notice
10. 15. 10 - (52) - Approval Notice Received

Adjustment of Status:
11. 03. 10 - (XX) - Package Mailed via USPS
11. 04. 10 - (01) - Package Received, Email Alert for I-797
11. 08. 10 - (05) - Received I-797, Check Cashed
11. 19. 10 - (16) - Touch (I-485, I-765, I-131)
12. 03. 10 - (30) - Called USCIS about Biometrics and to expedite AP
12. 08. 10 - (35) - Email from USCIS, "Your application to expedite I-131 is under review and we'll inform you about our decision shortly."
12. 15. 10 - (42) - I-765 Approved and Card Production Ordered
12. 21. 10 - (48) - EAD card received
12. 24. 10 - (51) - Biometrics Appt letter for Jan 14th
12. 27. 10 - (54) - Successful walk in biometrics DONE
01. 18. 11 - (75) - Welcome notice received (NO Interview)
01. 19. 11 - (76) - I-551 stamp on passport (Walk in Infopass appointment, told them I need to travel in EMERGENCY)
01. 20. 11 - (77) - Green Card Received - Valid till Jan 2021 (Green Card Issue Date: 01. 14. 11)
01. 22. 11 - (79) - Email & SMS received - YOUR I-485 REQUEST HAS BEEN UPDATED

N-400:
GC Date: 01. 14. 11
10. 19. 15 - (XX) - Package mailed to Dallas, TX
10. 20. 15 - (01) - Package received (USPS Confirmation)
10. 23. 15 - (04) - Package received (Text & Email by USCIS), Check Cashed
10. 26. 15 - (07) - NOA received (Received & Priority Date 10. 20. 2015)
11. 06. 15 - (18) - Biometrics Appt letter for Nov 17th, 2015 (Notice Date: 10. 30. 2015)
11. 09. 15 - (21) - Walk In biometrics
01. 14. 16 - (87) - In Line for Interview
02. 09. 16 - (113) - Online Notification "Interview was scheduled", wait for the snail mail begins
02. 16. 16 - (120) - Letter received, Intv on March 18th, 2016
03. 18. 16 - (151) - Passed the interview
03. 28. 16 - (161) - Online status changed to "In line for Oath"
04. 27. 16 - (191) - Online status changed to "Scheduled for an Oath Ceremony"

05. 21. 16 - (215) - Took the oath and became a US citizen

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Awful! :( Unfortunately, I don't think this sort of madness will ever end.

Wife's visa journey:

03/19/07: Initial mailing of I-129F.

07/07/11: U.S. Citizenship approved and Oath Ceremony!

MIL's visa journey:

07/26/11: Initial mailing of I-130.

05/22/12: Interview passed!

Soon as Russia pulls out of the south this thing will end. Well, that's the theory, anyway.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Russia is a paradox. While it continues to be attacked by Muslim militants, it keeps doing business with Iran and Syria...countries who enable Muslim terrorists and militants. Not just "business" but selling them missile defense arms and helping them build an atomic bomb. If you play with fire, you'll get burnt...sooner or later.

Russia is an easy target as it's security is third rate. I'm always amazed they never check my bags when I enter the country.

And, this is not "madness" but a well thought out strategy to hurt the western world. Madness is the Arizona shooter who lives in never-never land.

At some point we'll wake up and start to see what is really going on...after enough people die or are wounded. This is a war, not a crime. Obama and Eric Holder, are you listening?

Timeline

The problem is, for every person that "wakes up", 10 more are born asleep. There are quite a few of us that know we are on the Titanic and can't steer away from the iceberg.

Wife's visa journey:

03/19/07: Initial mailing of I-129F.

07/07/11: U.S. Citizenship approved and Oath Ceremony!

MIL's visa journey:

07/26/11: Initial mailing of I-130.

05/22/12: Interview passed!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

And I just bought tickets for April...

Thoughts and prayers to the victims and their families. :(

I am to meet my fiancee and her two children at Domodedovo this Friday! I have stood right there where the bomb went off and would have been there on Friday, maybe with Olga and her children!! Very sobering to think of!

Timeline

Sergey was there yesterday as he flew to Donetsk for a week's visit to Bahbushka. Alla called him and he was safely in Donetsk. Grandma had not heard of the bombing yet. She will probably demand he take the train back!

I'd like to see the Russians take some kind of action against these people that we don't seem to have the NADS for.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Sergey was there yesterday as he flew to Donetsk for a week's visit to Bahbushka. Alla called him and he was safely in Donetsk. Grandma had not heard of the bombing yet. She will probably demand he take the train back!

I'd like to see the Russians take some kind of action against these people that we don't seem to have the NADS for.

No doubt Action Putin is putting together some tanks, troops (and fotogs) to drop the hammer soon.

Sign-on-a-church-af.jpgLogic-af.jpgwwiao.gif

No doubt Action Putin is putting together some tanks, troops (and fotogs) to drop the hammer soon.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/0rhg1Ngz7y4

Edited by Why_Me

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Russia is a paradox. While it continues to be attacked by Muslim militants, it keeps doing business with Iran and Syria...countries who enable Muslim terrorists and militants. Not just "business" but selling them missile defense arms and helping them build an atomic bomb. If you play with fire, you'll get burnt...sooner or later.

Russia is an easy target as it's security is third rate. I'm always amazed they never check my bags when I enter the country.

And, this is not "madness" but a well thought out strategy to hurt the western world. Madness is the Arizona shooter who lives in never-never land.

At some point we'll wake up and start to see what is really going on...after enough people die or are wounded. This is a war, not a crime. Obama and Eric Holder, are you listening?

Actually, Russia is starting to change stance on Iran and Syria. Russia recently didn't veto Iran sanctions and, more importantly, renigged on a deal to sell air defense missile systems to Iran. I think they are starting to realize that Iran is not their friend.

As far as the security being third rate, I don't see that as really fair. They just happen to have land borders with some really messed up countries. This is sort of like saying that Hawaii has better disease control than the contiguous US because they don't have rabies. Proximity and geography just help out Hawaii. And they don't do much for the Russian Federation.

As far as not checking your bags, neither do most countries. They especially don't check the bags of white Americans who look like tourists. It's profiling, but you haven't blown anyone up yet, so it's working. If you want to see some bag checking, go to a land border with Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, or Mongolia. They still might not check your bag, but they will be checking bags.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.