one...two...tree

High capacity magazine in rampage was banned under Clinton-era law

207 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

You do realize how many people in this country know how to make home made bombs, right? You do realize how many people NEVER use that knowledge, right?

Paul, most of us are very much aware of the fact that knowledge of how to kill and deciding to act on that knowledge are vastly different. I am glad you are able to make the distinction as well. Many of your posts cause people here to worry otherwise.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Paul, most of us are very much aware of the fact that knowledge of how to kill and deciding to act on that knowledge are vastly different. I am glad you are able to make the distinction as well. Many of your posts cause people here to worry otherwise.

People who fear my posts are as ignorant as those who go to church every week in fear of 'God.' :rolleyes:

An opinion on an issue means nothing. Anyone who takes anything more from an opinion than an opinion is paranoid and delusional.

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

Filed: Country: Brazil
Timeline

ever wonder how much talent is needed to make a high capacity clip?

the picture is posted ... doesn't look like it will take much more than sheet metal and a few simple metal working tools which are readily available at most home building stores ...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

People who fear my posts are as ignorant as those who go to church every week in fear of 'God.' :rolleyes:

An opinion on an issue means nothing. Anyone who takes anything more from an opinion than an opinion is paranoid and delusional.

I hope for your sake and the sake of those you are around that your opinions remain opinions only and never transition to actions.

Timeline

I hope for your sake and the sake of those you are around that your opinions remain opinions only and never transition to actions.

:lol:

Ok buddy. :thumbs:

:lol:

nfrsig.jpg

8/14/2010 - Touched!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

You know it all, oh wise one. It must be hard for you to force yourself to post here day after day with all of us delusional people. You sound more and more like BY everyday, only your're the steroid version.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

It's not fear. It's disgust

Timeline

It's not fear. It's disgust

Why are you even worried about American politics/issues anyway?

Isn't there some UK forum you can go troll like you're good at?

nfrsig.jpg

8/14/2010 - Touched!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Why are you even worried about American politics/issues anyway?

Isn't there some UK forum you can go troll like you're good at?

My business isn't yours. I post here because I choose to. You can eat it. Or not. Either way it's nothing to do with you.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Isle of Man
Timeline

I guess you missed the fact that it was empty?

The M-72 LAW rocket is a single-shot device. Once it's empty, it becomes a display piece that's legal to own under BATFE standards. It's nothing more than an empty tube.

Is the rocket launcher legal to purchase?

India, gun buyback and steamroll.

qVVjt.jpg?3qVHRo.jpg?1

Is the rocket launcher legal to purchase?

Yes. The one in the video was simply a "display piece" since it was empty. There was one for sale around here a couple weeks ago for $275. It's not a weapon, it's simply a tube.

If you're asking are loaded rocket launchers legal to purchase the answer is no. Not even with a license or stamp or anything like that. Rocket launchers aren't considered "arms" they're typically considered "destructive devices" or something along that route depending on where you live.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Isle of Man
Timeline

Yes. The one in the video was simply a "display piece" since it was empty. There was one for sale around here a couple weeks ago for $275. It's not a weapon, it's simply a tube.

If you're asking are loaded rocket launchers legal to purchase the answer is no. Not even with a license or stamp or anything like that. Rocket launchers aren't considered "arms" they're typically considered "destructive devices" or something along that route depending on where you live.

offtopic45vn.gif How many guns do you own?

Edited by Lord Infamous

India, gun buyback and steamroll.

qVVjt.jpg?3qVHRo.jpg?1

Zero. I'm on probation.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Such questions are usually not answered, at least not honestly.

I see this has deteriorated from the usual haters of guns spouting the same the points as always and the usual firearms enthusiasts spouting theirs. It doesn't change.

C'est la vie. The second amendment has been solidly affirmed in the past few years, there remains exactly TWO states that are yet to allow some form of concealed carry. Byt the end of this year, there will be ONE. There hasn't been any federal laws seriously considered since the last time the Dems lost control over the assault weapons "non-ban" (Columbine High School massacre occurred during the Clinton "Assault weapons ban")

It is really a done deal.

I am not going to convince the haters and no new laws will come of this, so I think I have discussed it enough. I take my .45 with me everywhere. I do not worry about criminals.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

I guess you missed the fact that it was empty?

The M-72 LAW rocket is a single-shot device. Once it's empty, it becomes a display piece that's legal to own under BATFE standards. It's nothing more than an empty tube.

The other weapon he was holding was a perfectly legal to own AR-15 with a BETA mag. Since it holds 100 rounds it's probably a lot more lethal than any Glock out there!

(Nevermind the fact that Royce da 5'9 is a multi-millionaire and could purchase whatever fullauto weapons he wanted LEGALLY.)

Because you're going along with what's being posted on here. Less rounds = less casualties.

Who's making the straw man arguments?

PLEEEEEEEEASE see above!

This kind of thing would've never happened in Vermont.

Less rounds shot is going to mean less casualties, that's simple math. However, that still does not explain how you leap to the conclusion that "... what [i'm] saying is if we pass more laws then people will stop using guns to kill other people?". I have never said that, implied it, or speculated that would be the case. Try engaging the arguments I actually put forward, not imaginary ones.

Guns and weaponry should be treated as what they are, instruments designed to deliver lethal force at a target (whatever that target might be), not household objects that can cause harm under specific (and limited) circumstances. Weaponry is stored in an armory for a reason and it's not because they are considered simple household tools.

I can't imagine why anyone would think it's a sound plan to keep one loaded in the bedroom, but that's another conversation entirely.

Slightly off topic, how many of the gun owners here who believe they own a gun as a means to protect themselves and their family from lethal invasion drink?

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .