WaitingToExhale

application for withdrawal?what the EF!

11 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

uscis/vsc says they sent us a notice acknowledging our application to withdraw our petition! onle the petioner can withdraw the petition and greg did'nt do that.he's mad as hell and i was crying my eyes out all weekend (we got the news late friday afternoon and no answer from the call center!).then greg called on monday morning first thing and they told him to wait until he gets the notice in the mail then respond in writing! i ws disatissfied cos i'm thinking we're wasting time waiting for a notice that mite not come (cos it mite have been sent to the person who actually made such a request for their petition!).so we 3 wayed thema nd i got talk to a rep who after hearing my concerns advised up to ahead a write a response and send it to them immediately...we did that.the letter was overnighted last night and was delivered at 12:08pm today...phew! i also emailed a copy of the letter to them (thanx lucy) and we r now trying to get in contact with the congressman's office in orlando.

i'm so pissed at them! but most of all sad and disheartened.still fighting tho...wish me luck!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

uscis/vsc says they sent us a notice acknowledging our application to withdraw our petition! onle the petioner can withdraw the petition and greg did'nt do that.he's mad as hell and i was crying my eyes out all weekend (we got the news late friday afternoon and no answer from the call center!).then greg called on monday morning first thing and they told him to wait until he gets the notice in the mail then respond in writing! i ws disatissfied cos i'm thinking we're wasting time waiting for a notice that mite not come (cos it mite have been sent to the person who actually made such a request for their petition!).so we 3 wayed thema nd i got talk to a rep who after hearing my concerns advised up to ahead a write a response and send it to them immediately...we did that.the letter was overnighted last night and was delivered at 12:08pm today...phew! i also emailed a copy of the letter to them (thanx lucy) and we r now trying to get in contact with the congressman's office in orlando.

i'm so pissed at them! but most of all sad and disheartened.still fighting tho...wish me luck!

wacko.gifthat is horrible! i hope it get fixedinnocent.gif

Earn a $15 Gift Card!http://refer.xoom.com/a/clk/2BjwkwUse ENJOYDEC code to send free :)

Good luck girlfriend. You hang in there!!!!!

2010 K1 December Filers: December Filers Citizenship Help

---
Let's get this Citizenship party started:
Dec 28. 2011 - Sent AOS Forms
May 15. 2012 - Green Card in Hand
Jun 12. 2012 - Our 1st Baby was born! :)

Oct 14. 2014 - ROC approved.
---

08/16/2015 - Looking into Citizenship process!

Click Here for a detailed timeline of our K1 Journey.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

It must have been someone in a rush to get out early on New Years Eve and clean up their desk :bonk: Hopefully the mistake is fixed.

01/2006 - Filed k1(1st time)

04/2006 - Interview (1st time) denied

Waited, waited...... no review

06/2009 - Filed k1 (2nd time)

09/2009 - NOA 2 approved

12/2009 - Interview (2nd time) APPROVED! VISA ISSUED

02/2010 - Arrived USA

04/2010 - Married

AOS Timeline

4/19/2010-Sent to Chicago Lockbox

4/26/2010-Received texts and emails 7th day

4/30/2010-Received NOA's(Hardcopies) 11th day

5/3/2010-Received ASC appointment notice(mailed 4/29/2010)14th day

5/7/2010-Walk-in Biometrics done(2 weeks earlier)18th day

5/13/2010-Case transferred to CSC

6/2/2010- Case received/resumed at CSC

6/18,6/22,6/23 AOS touches

6/28/2010- EAD production and touch on AP

6/29/2010-AOS APPROVED

7/2/2010- 2nd update on EAD production and touched on AP....

7/6/2010- Received "Welcome Letter" and AP document

7/12/2010-Received GREEN CARD and EAD

greencard.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

CSC is no better than TX. Our case was transfer to CSC in Augustand we have been waiting for our AOS since August and we haven't heard anything from them. I plan on calling them later down in January.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

it could be some one you know that has your names and your intensions about the 1-129--k-1 that don't want it to happen and wrote a letter to uscis, it's just a assumption,

Timeline

it could be some one you know that has your names and your intensions about the 1-129--k-1 that don't want it to happen and wrote a letter to uscis, it's just a assumption,

highly unlikely but not impossible...even then based on our denial they would have to investigate the matter or even indicate to us the method that was used for such an application (inclusive of signature etc)

This is a USCIS mistake until proven otherwise!!

I129F Petition Sent: End of June '10
NOA1 - 17th July '10
Touches - 23rd July & 3rd October '10
NOA2 - 30th December '10 - A great new yr gift
NVC Rec'd - 4th January '11
NVC Sent - 5th January '11
Embassy Received - 8th January '11
Embassy Recorded - 11th January '11
Packet 3 Forms sent - 11th January '11
Visa Fee Paid - 18th January '11
Packet 3 Forms Logged - 24th January '11
Medical Exam
- 10th February '11
Embassy Received Medical Results - 15th February '11
London Consulate K1 Visa Interview - 11th March '11
JFK Port of Entry - 24th March '11

Removal Of Conditions.

Petition Signed for - 26th August 2013

Check Cashed - 11th September 2013

NOA1 -

why they are telling u to withdraw the petition? :unsure: :unsure: :blush:

N-400:
May 9, 2017: N-400 packet was sent
May 15, 2017: NOA1 
June 05, 2017: Biometric Done
June 19, 2017: Case is in Line for an Interview
June 25, 2018: USCIS Scheduled an Interview
Aug. 02, 2018: Interview Date- APPROVED!
Aug. 09, 2018: Oath Ceremony

My Group

My Blog

Timeline

why they are telling u to withdraw the petition? :unsure: :unsure: :blush:

they are'nt telling us to withdraw they're telling us that we applied for our petition to b withdrawn...which we asbolutely did not! they're making a mistake :(

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.