^_^

Do Mail-Order Brides Make "Good Wives?"

206 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

If the nice looking genes are been exported, the average looks of the Thai nation must be headed lower whilst the average looks of the American population must be improving

Economics apart, this is surely cause for Americans to be optimistic about the future in one aspect of their society at least

The swelling waistlines of the majority of Americans ruins your theory.

The actions of a certain biracial president who lived in Indonesia makes most of us less optimistic about the future on the whole.

David & Lalai

th_ourweddingscrapbook-1.jpg

aneska1-3-1-1.gif

Greencard Received Date: July 3, 2009

Lifting of Conditions : March 18, 2011

I-751 Application Sent: April 23, 2011

Biometrics: June 9, 2011

Do mail order wives make good wives? IMO, yes. A MOB is a good option for some men :P

All American men would love to have a sweet, young, sexy, submissive Mail Order Bride.

The problem is, not all men can afford the postage!

Ba-Dum-Ba!

:lol:

Mail_Order_Bride3f75ed.jpg

Sign-on-a-church-af.jpgLogic-af.jpgwwiao.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

Think about it.

If you knew you could cheek your boss off and accuse him of things and always get away with it and your leverage always worked, you would !

Women from any society soon learn that they can rule the roost in the West and so they do. It's natural and quite normal to take power when you can. Men did it and now women do it.

There is a brand of women who like to be submissive in all things and I have been with one. Unfortunately she was a credit card freak and used her submissiveness to get gratitude which would later extend to paying off her debts.

She seemed like a submissive little lamb but she had a masters degree and was professionally qualified in psychology and psychiatry.

I think she was genuinely submissive and she had a lot of submissive art in her house - but she knew the power of that to a man and she used it

Many modern women have lost that art whether they are submissive or not and given away a useful and powerful weapon.

We are animals - higher acting than the others we think - but we have certain instincts - for instance we don't need to be shown how to have sex - and all male mammals like to be dominant. We are fighting nature to run society in it's modern form but it can probably work given a lot of work by men and women in different ways - but it isn't 'natural' and it isn't easy.

I can see the lure of a submissive women but they occur across societies as a minority rather than in particular countries.

If a man wants a submissive then he should adverise for such - they do exist and they like it that way and like a man who likes the relationship to run that way.

If he goes for mainsteam womanhood in 2011 he will get some lip for sure - so he needs to know that and accept what is coming as part of the package - and that means a woman from any country - they learn fast what they can do - as fast as a man if not faster.

Edited by Alan the Red

moresheep400100.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

She also looks dead. Quite disturbing on so many levels.

she'll never backtalk then.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

she'll never backtalk then.

Close to ideal

I have carried out a survey which reveals that 99.754 % of married men in the Western World live in abject terror of their spouses and the ability of their spouses to ruin said husband's day

This factor alone accounts for men dying 6 years earlier than women

Stress is a killer

Perhaps those men who seek submissive foreign wives, somehow know this and try to lessen their risk factor

Alas, all for nothing, as said totty is just the same once they get their feet under the table

I did give up once and ordered an inflatable - this is what arrived >>>

http://www.prankplace.com/product.aspx?d=Inflatables.INFLATABLE-MOONING-SANTA&p=28043&c=60

moresheep400100.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Nor your ignorance.

Try looking up comparative divorce stats of the general population vs. women who came here on K visas and factor in the screening out of petitioners for abuse since 2006(?). Even you could probably connect at these least two dots given a GPS and bloodhound to lead you to a conclusion.

David & Lalai

th_ourweddingscrapbook-1.jpg

aneska1-3-1-1.gif

Greencard Received Date: July 3, 2009

Lifting of Conditions : March 18, 2011

I-751 Application Sent: April 23, 2011

Biometrics: June 9, 2011

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Try looking up comparative divorce stats of the general population vs. women who came here on K visas and factor in the screening out of petitioners for abuse since 2006(?). Even you could probably connect at these least two dots given a GPS and bloodhound to lead you to a conclusion.

Wow you really are a derp.

Edited by Rob & Mel

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

We are animals - higher acting than the others we think - but we have certain instincts - for instance we don't need to be shown how to have sex - and all male mammals like to be dominant. We are fighting nature to run society in it's modern form but it can probably work given a lot of work by men and women in different ways - but it isn't 'natural' and it isn't easy.

Not true, there are female dominant mammals, such as hyenas and lemurs.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

We, as men, are more and more wanting to step back from the types of women we meet now. With many women taking on the "me first" feminist agenda and the man continuing to take a back seat to her desire for power and control many men are turned off by this and look back to having a more traditional woman as our partner.

I think that the spin the article puts on this particular quote is misleading. Only a feminist could construe this quote as saying that men want submissive wives. In fact, all it says is that men feel they are taking a back seat to the feminist agenda and would like to be partners with their wives. Nowhere is submissiveness mentioned or even really implied. In fact, it is feminist revisionists who try to construe "traditional marriage" as some sort of male-dominated practice involving women that are barefoot and pregnant. Naturally, there are and have always been men who abuse and control their wives (and there have always been women who abuse and control their husbands although typically less physically). But traditional marriage and partnership is and has always been about spouses that love, respect, and care for one another that make decisions together and share a workload as they are able.

I also agree with Steven about rejecting the whole "household bargaining" analysis. Naturally couples need to discuss expectations and need to communicate needs, wants, and even complaints. But I don't think most couples do this in a sort of ####### for tat manner that is implied by the word bargaining and I don't think that seeing it that way is healthy for a relationship. Marriage is not a business relationship where you expect to get out what you put in. Yes, reasonable people understand that taking care of a spouse will improve the relationship and probably make them happier in the long run. But it's unhealthy to see it as bargaining. I think that the biggest reason that seeing it as bargaining is unhealthy is that bargaining typically implies withholding something or threatening to do so in order to gain leverage. I don't think that this is the way a marriage should work.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I think that the spin the article puts on this particular quote is misleading. Only a feminist could construe this quote as saying that men want submissive wives. In fact, all it says is that men feel they are taking a back seat to the feminist agenda and would like to be partners with their wives. Nowhere is submissiveness mentioned or even really implied. In fact, it is feminist revisionists who try to construe "traditional marriage" as some sort of male-dominated practice involving women that are barefoot and pregnant. Naturally, there are and have always been men who abuse and control their wives (and there have always been women who abuse and control their husbands although typically less physically). But traditional marriage and partnership is and has always been about spouses that love, respect, and care for one another that make decisions together and share a workload as they are able.

I must not have received the updated feminist agenda, because I've never been taught to be "me first" and force my husband to "take a back seat to my desire for power and control". Rather, what you wrote in bold is what I see as the ultimate goal, as a feminist. However, I don't think that is the "traditional" marriage that is generally being sought.

And, feminist revisionism? Do you really think the idea that fifty years ago marraiges were largely male dominant is that extreme of a concept?