Hilarious Clinton

Gang Assaults Marine and Wife at Hometown Movie Theater

20 posts in this topic

A date night for a 28-year-old marine, home from Iraq, and his wife was not exactly what they had hoped. Federico and Kalyn Freire were assaulted by a gang of teens outside a Florida movie theater.

Freire was back in his hometown of Bradenton after a tour in Iraq. He and his wife decided to take in a movie and just spend some time together, but a group of teens had other plans for them. As a result of their disruptive actions inside the theater, Kalyn reported their "obnoxious" behavior to the manager. As a result, several were asked to leave the theater. Apparently the teens thought a little payback was in order.

Fox News reports that the Freire couple thought the disturbance was over until they exited the theater, and Kalyn was surrounded by 10-15 girls about to attack her. Freire responded, protecting his wife, and was kicked and punched as he and Kalyn tried to escape the gang.

A good samaritan stepped up to help the couple to his car saying that he could “scare the crowd off with a gun”, but before they reached safety, one of the gang punched Freire’s wife to the ground. Deputies from Manatee County Sheriff’s Department arrived and arrested two 15-year-old brothers for misdemeanor battery. Three others were arrested and charged with felony battery on a law enforcement officer, and trespassing. All available units dispersed the crowd, which by some estimates had reached about 300.

What a thank you to Federico for his service to our country, from a gang of despicable thugs from his own hometown, and especially from the “brave” teenager that told Freire “I’m going to knock your wife out”.

Who knows what may have happened, had not the bystander stepped forward to help? The two arrests for a “misdemeanor offense” are pointless. The felony charges? Who knows what off the wall and pitiful defense will be used. Maybe those involved in this senseless act of violence should be offered a choice, jail or join the armed forces, Let them find out what service and real bravery is.

http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474978854602

var contentId=281474978798438;

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

One teenager was stunned by a Taser.

don't tase me bro! :dance:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

What difference does it make that this crime was committed upon a Marine?

Our journey together on this earth has come to an end.

I will see you one day again, my love.

What difference does it make that this crime was committed upon a Marine?

Because veterans and active duty military are better than most people.

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

Because veterans and active duty military are better than most people.

Oh.

I didn't know that.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

like the ex-marine that shot a man in the back over an altercation over grass/lawn?

Wait... I though the shot went to the stomach?

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Wait... I though the shot went to the stomach?

Your failure to keep up with conversations never ceases to amaze me..................

Timeline

Your failure to keep up with conversations never ceases to amaze me..................

... then again it doesn't take much to amaze you, now does it.

William Penn

Do you really need the information copyt & pasted over here for your comfort?

According to WBBM 780, Funches then started to walk back toward his home, but Clements approached him from behind and shot him once in the abdomen.

http://www.aolnews.com/2010/05/13/man-killed-after-dog-urinates-on-neighbors-lawn/

Timeline

Do you really need the information copyt & pasted over here for your comfort?

http://www.aolnews.com/2010/05/13/man-killed-after-dog-urinates-on-neighbors-lawn/

but not in the back?

William Penn

I meant to convey that he was approached from behind - suggesting that the victim was possibly walking away or some distance from the ex marine who feared for his life. I think you understood that - not sure why the semantics really matter since the point remains as a reply to lucky/john galt.

Timeline

Uh does that may it less of a crime or something?

Apparently it wasn't much of a Crime, judging from the sentence.

The circumstances of someone being shot in the back or being shot in the front can be very meaningful... depending on the circumstances.

William Penn

Well, this is royally f'ed up ... but not because they're Marines. Because they're humans who did nothing to deserve it.

OUR TIMELINE

I am the USC, husband is adjusting from B2.

ADJUSTMENT OF STATUS

08.06.2010 - Sent off I-485
08.25.2010 - NOA hard copies received (x4), case status available online: 765, 131, 130.
10.15.2010 - RFE received: need 2 additional photos for AP.
10.18.2010 - RFE response sent certified mail
10.21.2010 - Service request placed for biometrics
10.25.2010 - RFE received per USCIS
10.26.2010 - Text/email received - AP approved!
10.28.2010 - Biometrics appointment received, dated 10/22 - set for 11/19 @ 3:00 PM
11.01.2010 - Successful biometrics walk-in @ 9:45 AM; EAD card sent for production text/email @ 2:47 PM! I-485 case status now available online.
11.04.2010 - Text/Email (2nd) - EAD card sent for production
11.08.2010 - Text/Email (3rd) - EAD approved
11.10.2010 - EAD received
12.11.2010 - Interview letter received - 01.13.11
01.13.2011 - Interview - no decision on the spot
01.24.2011 - Approved! Card production ordered!

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS

11.02.2012 - Mailed I-751 packet to VSC
11.08.2012 - Checks cashed
11.10.2012 - NOA1 received, dated 11.06.2012
11.17.2012 - Biometrics letter received for 12.05.2012
11.23.2012 - Successful early biometrics walk-in

05.03.2013 - Approved! Card production ordered!

CITIZENSHIP

Filing in November 2013