mae29:)

AOS interview(no response yet if we are approve or not)

12 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

We've been interviewed last 12/7/2010 for AOS in nyc from a K1 visa.After the interview she did not take my I-94.She gived as the later says "your case is being held for file review in order to prepare a decision.You will be advised by mail as to a decision on your application.I heard people that after the interview they take the I-94 from the passport,and they did not take my I-94.They wrote pending in my passport..Does it mean anything if they did not take my I-94?how long does it take to get and answer from them?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

You had your interview 3 days ago. Expect more like 2-3 weeks maybe a month or more. The letter says your file is being held for review which may take quite a while depending on whos desk its currently sitting on.

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

Timeline

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Turkey
Timeline

same thing happened to my friend too, they had their interview last week, and it went well, the IO said that everything seems well.. and a few days after the interview, they received an e-mail saying that "your case is currently undergoing a required review by an immigration officer. We will notify you by mail as soon as the review is completed....." . i did not understand why, but maybe they are doing some final background checks or sth..

AOS

Aug 9,2010 : married!

Aug 20,2010 : mailed AOS package

Aug 23,2010 : AOS package received by USCIS

Aug 31,2010 : received text confirmation

Sept 1,2010 : check cashed

Sept 4,2010 : received hard copy of NOA1 for AOS,EAD,AP

Sept 7,2010 : received biometrics letter. Scheduled for Sept 27,2010

Sept 9,2010 : 1st try-Walk-in Biometrics, not successful

Sept 14,2010 :2nd try-Walk-in Biometrics, successful!!!

Sept 15,2010 : Touched!

Sept 16,2010 : Touched!

Oct 9,2010 : received interview appointment letter in the mail, scheduled for Nov.9 ( mailed on Oct 5)

Oct 22,2010 : got EAD approval e-mail! (dated Oct. 21)

Ocr 22,2010 : AP got approved too!

Oct 29, 2010 : received AP in the mail.

Nov 1,2010 : received EAD card.

Nov 9,2010 : AOS interview, approved!

Nov 10,2010 : GC production order!

Nov 18,2010 : received the welcome letter.

Nov 20,2010 : received the GC!

Timeline

Duplicate threads asking basically the same information merged into one. It is not necessary to ask for the same information in more than one thread.

Edited by Kathryn41

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.