moroccogirlny

Obama born in Morocco!

8 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Link

By Alex Blaze

Obama Admits: I Was Born in Morocco

WASHINGTON, D.C. — In a press conference this morning, President Barack Obama admitted that he was, in fact, born in Morocco.

"It's half-way between Kenya and the US," Mr. Obama explained, "so in the spirit of bipartisan compromise I'm going to admit that I was born in Morocco. I haven't seen the long-form birth certificate either and I don't remember my birth, so who knows? There's probably some truth in both sides. I hope by extending this olive branch to my opponents that we can lay this matter to rest."

This attempt to reach across the aisle to Republicans follows Mr. Obama's compromise that extended tax cuts to the richest in the country and lowered the estate tax in order to make sure the millions of unemployed Americans don't starve for the next few months. He hopes this compromise will lay the matter of his disputed citizenship to rest.

"It's a good start," said the Washington Post's David Broder. "I recently visited a small town filled with Real Americans in West Virginia, and I found them to be hostile to the president. But if he's willing to stand back from his ultra-liberal 'Hawaii is part of America' position, I believe that they'll be more amenable to his liberal agenda, like discussing allowing homosexuals in the military."

Out-going Democratic Senator Evan Bayh applauded the president's concession. "This is exactly what Democrats should be doing. Obstructing the Republican agenda like we did for the last two years, including the Republican desire to impeach the president, only divided America and didn't accomplish anything for the American people. The people didn't want Barack Obama to be president; they wanted low taxes on the wealthy and for someone to take out, excuse me, take care of Social Security."

He added, "We should be listening to the American people, not some election that occurred, may I remind everyone, over two years ago."

The debate over the president's place of birth has dogged him for the first two years of his presidency as intellectuals on both sides of the debate had strong evidence in favor of their own opinion. The fury, though, has ruined the bipartisan spirit of the Bush Administration, even spilling over to some of Georgetown's finest cocktail parties. Political analysts in the nation's capital have been very concerned with getting America past this debate.

When reached for comment, Republican Representative Michelle Bachmann said, "Morocco? OK, whatever. It's still not America. That's a great compromise because we still win."

01/2006 - Filed k1(1st time)

04/2006 - Interview (1st time) denied

Waited, waited...... no review

06/2009 - Filed k1 (2nd time)

09/2009 - NOA 2 approved

12/2009 - Interview (2nd time) APPROVED! VISA ISSUED

02/2010 - Arrived USA

04/2010 - Married

AOS Timeline

4/19/2010-Sent to Chicago Lockbox

4/26/2010-Received texts and emails 7th day

4/30/2010-Received NOA's(Hardcopies) 11th day

5/3/2010-Received ASC appointment notice(mailed 4/29/2010)14th day

5/7/2010-Walk-in Biometrics done(2 weeks earlier)18th day

5/13/2010-Case transferred to CSC

6/2/2010- Case received/resumed at CSC

6/18,6/22,6/23 AOS touches

6/28/2010- EAD production and touch on AP

6/29/2010-AOS APPROVED

7/2/2010- 2nd update on EAD production and touched on AP....

7/6/2010- Received "Welcome Letter" and AP document

7/12/2010-Received GREEN CARD and EAD

greencard.jpg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Liberals really are stupid.

I'm waiting for the Kos version of this #######....

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Liberals really are stupid.

I'm waiting for the Kos version of this #######....

the ann coulter version will be more interesting.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!