• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hey look cricket has two heads, do you think he's one of us

could be that's just his twin brother

Hey how about Charles!! He's good looking,

I wonder if anyone ever told him he looks a lot like Barack Obama?

Timeline

What about Judy?????

she's reading me a book, it's part of her english lessons

Does she know you are on VJ, right under her nose

no

Does she know your ex is sleeping in your garage?

she does know that

You cant have two women living there at the same time!!!!!!!!!!!!

We can

I think the Filipinas on this site may tell on you

Yes they are always sticking together

Maybe we could tell them Judy is a scammer, Then they would yell SEND HER BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THATS an idea but she's not even here yet

speaking of judy she is demanding our attention ok ok

Timeline

Hi Charles (L) Nice of you to drop by

I think he ######### our word

Yes I always wondered how that kind of thing happened

They seem to be keeping a pretty close eye on us

Yea that ewok guy was eyeballing us yesterday, but he didnt say hi

and then cricket said he was moving us

Is that for our own protection

or is it more like be stuck up in the attic when company comes

well at least they let us turn the light on and read comic books

sometimes if I was quiet enough, mommy would bring me cool aid

Are you like bucking for a section 8 or something

Im not even in the army

did you try to join the army?

I dont want to talk about it

Timeline

Hi Charles (L) Nice of you to drop by

I think he ######### our word

Yes I always wondered how that kind of thing happened

They seem to be keeping a pretty close eye on us

Yea that ewok guy was eyeballing us yesterday, but he didnt say hi

and then cricket said he was moving us

Is that for our own protection

or is it more like be stuck up in the attic when company comes

well at least they let us turn the light on and read comic books

sometimes if I was quiet enough, mommy would bring me cool aid

Are you like bucking for a section 8 or something

Im not even in the army

did you try to join the army?

I dont want to talk about it

If I remember correctly those were not comic books you were reading in the attic, and mommy spanked us when she caught you.

Dr. Evil says there is NO known cure for this lamentable condition... :devil:

02/2003 - Met

08/24/09 I-129F; 09/02 NOA1; 10/14 NOA2; 11/24 interview; 11/30 K-1 VISA (92 d); 12/29 POE 12/31/09 Marriage

03/29/-04/06/10 - AOS sent/rcd; 04/13 NOA1; AOS 2 NBC

04/14 $1010 cashed; 04/19 NOA1

04/28 Biom.

06/16 EAD/AP

06/24 Infops; AP mail

06/28 EAD mail; travel 2 BKK; return 07/17

07/20/10 interview, 4d. b4 I-129F anniv. APPROVAL!*

08/02/10 GC

08/09/10 SSN

2012-05-16 Lifting Cond. - I-751 sent

2012-06-27 Biom,

2013-01-10 7 Mo, 2 Wks. & 5 days - 10 Yr. PR Card (no interview)

*2013-04-22 Apply for citizenship (if she desires at that time) 90 days prior to 3yr anniversary of P. Residence

Timeline

Where have you been?

I laid down for a while trying to take a nap. I put on a sleep mask so the light wont keep me awake.

well what happened?

I kept thinking about what I wanted to post here.

Well I think you are just about at the 24 hour mark, whats the point?

Well I want to see how many posts I can get on this thread and I'd also like a lot of views , Im thinking I could have a 5 day postathon kind of like jerry lewis only with no money. well maybe we could accept dontations.

what whould you do with donations?

I could buy a wireless conection and then I would have to stay in my room all the time.

did you feed the dogs today?

Well yesterday I just dumped the bag of dog food on the floor, so they can eat when ever they want without hassling me.

Whats up with wanting all these posts and views?

Well anybody that is reading this knows they get pleasure when other people view and post to their thread, Im just being honest with my self, and going for what I want

do you feel like you are in competition with the other trhreads?

yes

Have you ever been diagnosed as obsessive compulsive?

no

do you think that people that read this will think you are crazy?

I think anybody that is still reading this should be a little worried about themselves.

Have you worked on your paperwork for getting Judy over today

No

lets force ourselves to log out and work on that paper work we can come back later and tell what we have accomplished

ok

Timeline

Dr. Evil says there is NO known cure for this lamentable condition... :devil:

hey Im seeing some kind of double nintedo thing here, Thong guy is a gold member and there was gold member austin powers movie,

Is it posible that thong guy was in that movie, and thats why he knows Dr Evil well enough to quote?

Thong guy if you were in that movie I want you autograph.

by the way what are you doing here , we were going to work on our i-129f,

as I was leaving, I noticed a post , by Steve I think, About a boy getting beat to death.

It reminded me of those days in the attic, so I got scared and came back here for comfort.

Your mother lives about 1000 miles away so nobody will be beating you today, can we go back to the paperwork now?

ok

Timeline

Where have you been.

I noticed that Charles had put up a post with the word sex in it and nobody was looking at it. so I went over so he would have at least 1 view. I felt sorry for him

after I left I noticed it still said he had no views, I don't know whats up with that. It was about a rockstar having sex with a teenage boy.

Did you post anything there?

No I was afraid, I didnt know if Charles posted it because he thought it was terrible or if he is just a rock and roll fan

The thing that I noticed was that it happened in licking county, Charles may not see anything amusing about that.

Are we getting off topic here?

I think its ok because cricket moved us to off topic.. and if I remember correctly the topic is about me being addicted

to VJ. so it's not so much about what I post as much as the fact that Im posting

Timeline

Where have you been.

I noticed that Charles had put up a post with the word sex in it and nobody was looking at it. so I went over so he would have at least 1 view. I felt sorry for him

after I left I noticed it still said he had no views, I don't know whats up with that. It was about a rockstar having sex with a teenage boy.

Did you post anything there?

No I was afraid, I didnt know if Charles posted it because he thought it was terrible or if he is just a rock and roll fan

The thing that I noticed was that it happened in licking county, Charles may not see anything amusing about that.

Are we getting off topic here?

I think its ok because cricket moved us to off topic.. and if I remember correctly the topic is about me being addicted

to VJ. so it's not so much about what I post as much as the fact that Im posting

is it possible Im running out of things to say?

you ran out of intelligent things to say a long time ago. And the last thing you said , I had to delete before it got posted

You mean about the closet?

yes

darn, that was funny you should have posted it.

maybe we can try taking a nap again

ok

Timeline

Ok we are definately suffering from sleep deprivation, The words are gettting fuzzy. I layed ddown and tryed to nap again but keep thinking about VJ.

I have accomplished absolutely nothing today.

well, I did have a laugh with tony and vannesa, they yelled at somebody for saying "My two cents" So I found them somewhere else and then I said "My Two cents"

they yelled at me too, But when I told them I did it on purpose they laughed.

Timeline

hey Im seeing some kind of double nintedo thing here, Thong guy is a gold member and there was gold member austin powers movie,

Is it posible that thong guy was in that movie, and thats why he knows Dr Evil well enough to quote?

Thong guy if you were in that movie I want you autograph.

by the way what are you doing here , we were going to work on our i-129f,

as I was leaving, I noticed a post , by Steve I think, About a boy getting beat to death.

It reminded me of those days in the attic, so I got scared and came back here for comfort.

Your mother lives about 1000 miles away so nobody will be beating you today, can we go back to the paperwork now?

ok

Hey were was Steve's Outrage when I was getting beat in the attic all those years ago??

Come to think of it Where were you?!?! You were the one reading those dirty magazines. and then when Mom caught us you did that dis associating thing and left me to get my butt wupped

:devil: yea that was kind of mean of me, by the way whats up with monkey icon and the spanking thing

Well if they dont know, Im not going to tell them. And I'm just realizing I havent seen you for more than 30 years. Up in the attic to be precise.

You just showed up in the middle of this thread. and you've been making trouble ever since.

you dont care if I get any sleep or not. Yes I was spending too much time on Vj but I didnt start missing sleep until you came along.

and I know just how to get rid of you too

Nooo you dont mean........

yes Im going to ask the moderator to kill this thread.

Nooo you cant do that, the "tos" clearly state that we both have to agree!!!

You havent read the "tos" any more than I have

I am hearby officially asking Charles to close this thread

No Charles do not close this thread!!!!!

Charles, It's up to you, I can't get any sleep until this thread is closed, This lunatic will go on raving for the next 5 days if you dont put a stop to it.

do it for Judy

Im not strong enough to stop him by myself, but something tells me once this thread is killed, he will be gone for good.

Charles... I absolutely forbid it