Help!!! Im addicted

58 posts in this topic

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Dude, I think you've crossed a line here, you're on the second page of this thread and there aint nobody here but us. me

alright, I'm going to take a sleeping pill. will that make you happy??? but Im not going to promise to stop posting!!!!!!!!!

The religion forum is dead tonight I wanted to have a philosophical debate with some guy named riogn or something like that.

well I am getting sleepy now

Timeline

Hey!!!!!!!! see that , we're not alone!!!!!!!! to bad we just took that sleeping pill

Hey dumby; there are two o's in too bad

3. I don't give a damn for a man that can only spell a word one way.

Mark Twain

Timeline

Steve, you realy shouldn't be encouraging this guy. We realy do need to get to sleep. He is such an idiot , I mean he took the sleeping pill and now he wants to post more.

oh......... he's starting to drift off, dont say anything more yes I think he's asleep, Im going to climb into bed next to him. He's terrible snorer you know. and he hogs

all the covers. wait till judy finds out she's going to be pissed :rofl: well see you guys later

good night

Timeline

I thought you took a sleeping pill, edluar to be precise, what are you doing up again?? didn't we log off and even shut the computer off?

Well I had to get up to take a pee. and since I was up I figured I better check the VJ forum., yea we shut off the computer but it's not like rocket science to

turn it back on.

By the way it says on the instructions that people that take edular have been known to do things like sleep walk, and even have sex without fully waking up

some have even driven cars.

Do you think we are sleep posting?

Timeline

What do you mean "WE", Im stilll in bed............. I think....................Oh im getting confused Im not talking to you any more

What do you mean "WE", Im stilll in bed............. I think....................Oh im getting confused Im not talking to you any more

:P Im not talking to you first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Timeline

Dan,,,, that wasn't enough sleep, and you are supposed to be talking to Judy

WHO????????????

Judy!!!!!!!!! your girlfiend in the Phillippines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOURE FIANCEEEEEEEEEEE

OK OK I'LL CALL HER BUT I'M NOT LOGGING OFF OF VJ!

yOU TALK TO JUDY AND i'LL STAY HERE

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr