Dan and Judy

Help!!! Im addicted

58 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Well kill is such a harsh word, Is closed the proper word. Just so we cant post any more.

DONT DO IT CHARLES i AM NOT IN AGGREEMENT

MAYBE WE COULD JUST SPLIT UP AND BOTH OF US HAVE OUR OWN THREAD

WADDAYA SAY CHARLES BE A PAL

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

Wait Charles!!!!!!!!!! Im sure this has never come up before, I think you better wait and discuss it with all the other moderators

at the next monthly meeting!! Thats after Christmas right?

Charles...... you know what needs to be done.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

:blink: :blink:

This is just a little too much like Norman Bates talking to "mother"

Norman Bates: Now mother, I'm going to uh, bring something up...

Norma Bates: Haha... I am sorry, boy, but you do manage to look ludicrous when you give me orders.

Norman Bates: Please, mother.

Norma Bates: No! I will not hide in the fruit cellar! Ha! You think I'm fruity, huh? I'm staying right here. This is my room and no one will drag me out of it, least of all my big, bold son!

Norman Bates: They'll come now, mother! He came after the girl, and now someone will come after him. Please mother, it's just for a few days, just for a few days so they won't find you!

Norma Bates: 'Just for a few days'? In that dark, dank fruit cellar? No! You hid me there once, boy, and you'll not do it again, not ever again; now get out! I told you to get out, boy.

Norman Bates: I'll carry you, mother.

Norma Bates: Norman! What do you think you're doing? Don't you touch me, don't! NORMAN! Put me down, put me down, I can walk on my own...

Timeline

Im so tired I thought perhaps Charles would have mercy on me.

:devil::dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: Wow Norman and his mom sound like real wack jobs

did you notice those fruity and drag references, I wouldn't be surprised if norman is some kind of cross dresser.

Im suprised he didn't hide her in the closet ha ha ha get it in the closet!!!!!!!!! ha ha ha

Timeline

I didn't bother to read all of this, but I do need to say,

#######??

:blink:

:devil:Too much for you to read?? Whaaaa :crying: what about me!!! I had to write it practically by myself. this bozo with me is trying to get me offed, he keeps crying about being tired Im not tired :dancing: :dancing: he can't take enough sleeping pills to keep me from posting

Timeline

I didn't bother to read all of this, but I do need to say,

#######??

:blink:

:devil:BTW I know you read the whole thing, youre just afraid to admit it

Go ahead and say it......... you'll feel better

I CANT BELIEVE I READ THE

WHOLE THING :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

somebody please call the moderator, I can't take much more of this

this guy is only going to get worse as time goes on

I'm so tired

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Im so tired I thought perhaps Charles would have mercy on me.

:devil::dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: Wow Norman and his mom sound like real wack jobs

did you notice those fruity and drag references, I wouldn't be surprised if norman is some kind of cross dresser.

Im suprised he didn't hide her in the closet ha ha ha get it in the closet!!!!!!!!! ha ha ha

mrsbates.jpg

Timeline

:blink: :blink:

This is just a little too much like Norman Bates talking to "mother"

Norman Bates: Now mother, I'm going to uh, bring something up...

Norma Bates: Haha... I am sorry, boy, but you do manage to look ludicrous when you give me orders.

Norman Bates: Please, mother.

Norma Bates: No! I will not hide in the fruit cellar! Ha! You think I'm fruity, huh? I'm staying right here. This is my room and no one will drag me out of it, least of all my big, bold son!

Norman Bates: They'll come now, mother! He came after the girl, and now someone will come after him. Please mother, it's just for a few days, just for a few days so they won't find you!

Norma Bates: 'Just for a few days'? In that dark, dank fruit cellar? No! You hid me there once, boy, and you'll not do it again, not ever again; now get out! I told you to get out, boy.

Norman Bates: I'll carry you, mother.

Norma Bates: Norman! What do you think you're doing? Don't you touch me, don't! NORMAN! Put me down, put me down, I can walk on my own...

:devil: Hey lets talk about Franklin Roosevelt

I dont think I like where this is going

what do you know about Franklin Roosevelt

:devil: I know his his mom was very domineering

Does that ring any bells with you and Norman

so?

:devil: So maybe she caught him up in the attic with some magazines

then beat him so hard he couldnt walk!

He had trouble walking because he had polio

:devil: What does riding around on a horse and hitting a ball with a stick have to do with walking?

Not POLO!!!! idiot Polio

:devil: I think thats just the story his mom made him tell, You know she lived with him until she died

He never cut the apron strings

He was president of the United States longer than any other president. He led us through world war II

He was a hero

:devil: He led us into world war II

I knew I wouldnt like where this was going

would somebody please close this thread!!!!!

Timeline

Well I think we should aknowledge that this is the anniversary of Pearl Harbor

:devil: You mean the day that Roosevelt let us get caught with our pants down?

Moderator are you reading this?

We were the victim of a sneak attack, The Japanese were in the act of negotiating with us when they attacked.

:devil: So are you trying to make any Japanese that might be reading this feel bad?

NO!

FORGET IT.

:devil: HEY HOW ABOUT THAT MCCARTHUR FELLOW

WHAT ABOUT HIM?

:devil: WELL IS HE A "HERO"

Yes he was a military genius

:devil: You mean he lined up all our planes in the philippines so the japs could take em all out at one time?

and then snuck away from the Philippines in a submarine before the japanese could catch him?

President Roosevelt ordered him to leave

:devil: Ok so you made my case for me about Roosevelt

Im tired of arguing with you. Im taking a sleeping pill and Im chasing it with a couple of beers Ive got to get up and talk to Judy in the morning.

:devil: You think a sleeping pill and a couple of beers is going to keep me down?

I hope so!!!!!!!!!!!

:devil: You think the people would rather hear from a drunk schizophenic than a sober schizophenic

who's a schizophenic

:devil: WE ARE STUPID