Boban&Tamara

Vermont Service Center

12 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

I'm stressing out over this too!!!! I see that 5 people got NOA2s from CSC on the 19th...and VSC had 1 on the 17th...Its slowing down sooo much, just when its time for us Aug people to be getting approved *cries*

If anyone has info on this PLEASE post

event.png

One look

One smile

One touch

One embrace

One kiss

One love

Two people

Two minds

Two souls

Two destinies

One road

One journey

One ending

Together

358272338v5_240x240_Front.jpg20821470_125x125.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

I'm stressing out over this too!!!! I see that 5 people got NOA2s from CSC on the 19th...and VSC had 1 on the 17th...Its slowing down sooo much, just when its time for us Aug people to be getting approved *cries*

If anyone has info on this PLEASE post

Take a lock at Igor's list :thumbs:http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/monthly_filers.php?visa=1&form=1&scenter=2&option=3&sortby=1

07.19.2010 - NOA1

05.23.2011 - POE - LAX

06.01.2011 - Welcome letter arrived :)

06.04.2011 - 10 year GC received by mail :)

I don't understand why the two centers can't work simultaneously. It seems like when VSC picks up, CSC is dormant and vice versa.

I'm sorry to hear about the slow down, guys.

Naturalization Process (FINALLY!)

05.29.14 - N-400 filed

06.02.14 - Packet received at the Lewisville Texas Center

06.05.14 - Check cleared

06.04.14 - NOA date

06.13.14 - Biometrics letter received

07.02.14 - Biometrics appointment

07.07.14 - In line

07.17.14 - 'Yellow Paper' date

09.10.14 - Interview scheduled NOA date

10.15.14 - Interview date

10.15.14 - RFE (missing documentation)

10.21.14 - RFE response received in NYC facility

11.04.14 - Oath ceremony scheduled, approved!

11.19.14 - Oath ceremony (8:30am) in Brooklyn - Completed! DONE WITH USCIS!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

guys, remember also, VJers do not signify the entirety of the cases that either service center handles, we are probably just a small number of them in fact. i'm sure they are approving cases, just not people that are members of this site.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Serbia
Timeline

guys, remember also, VJers do not signify the entirety of the cases that either service center handles, we are probably just a small number of them in fact. i'm sure they are approving cases, just not people that are members of this site.

Thats what i was thinking too...I hope we are right Kristy.... :yes:

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

exactly where I have been looking =( CSC has been approving way more k1 petitions than VSC

event.png

One look

One smile

One touch

One embrace

One kiss

One love

Two people

Two minds

Two souls

Two destinies

One road

One journey

One ending

Together

358272338v5_240x240_Front.jpg20821470_125x125.png

Timeline

FYI

I called the USCIS office on November 15 and they send inquiry on my case to Vermont Center. Yesterday i recevied the letter from them stating:

"Our review indicates that this case is actually within our current processing time. We are currently processing cases filed on June 22, 2010. We regret any misunderstanding. If you dont receive a decision or notice of other action within our current processing time, check our website for an update or call customer service at the number provided below..."

Letter is dated November 22, 2010 and it was mailed on 11/26/10.

I got only seven more days until 5 month is up.... :(

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Scotland
Timeline

FYI

I called the USCIS office on November 15 and they send inquiry on my case to Vermont Center. Yesterday i recevied the letter from them stating:

"Our review indicates that this case is actually within our current processing time. We are currently processing cases filed on June 22, 2010. We regret any misunderstanding. If you dont receive a decision or notice of other action within our current processing time, check our website for an update or call customer service at the number provided below..."

Thanks for this info.. we are close to your timeline as our 5 months are up on Monday.. I don't even know why they bother sending out a letter.. Are they that ignorant to the fact we can see people being approved in no order whatsoever??

Anyway, Ive had my rant on here a couple of days back.. Ill call up on monday and let you all know what happened straight away..

Good luck..

Ally.

Met - September 13 2007 in Birmingham Alabama

Engaged - February 12 2010 in Linlithgow Palace, Scotland

NOA1 - July 8 2010

N0A2 - January 18

Medical Passed - March 15

Interview - April 12.. = APPROVED!!!!!!

FYI

Unbelievable!!!

Hope you'll hear back from them before that then!

Good luck!

French-AmericanFlag_medium.jpg

We met in June 2008
We got engaged on 08-06-2010!!!!!
08-30-2010:I-129F Sent
09-03-2010: I-129F NOA1
09-13-2010:Touched
10-03-2010:Touched!! !feels gooood :)
02-24-2011: RFE...grrrrrr
03-18-2011: NOA2 - it took them 6mths 2 wks and 2 days (or 196 days)!!!!
03-??-2011: NVC received
03-29-2011: Petition sent to London
04-05-2011: Embassy received petition
04-09-2011: Packet 3 received
04-11-2011: Packet 3 sent
04-13-2011: Medical
05-12-2011: Interview - APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!
07-04-2011: POE
08-05-2011: We're married!
09-14-2011: AOS, EAD and AP forms sent
09-16-2011: Receipts for AOS, EAD and AP forms
11-17-2011: RFE...
12-08-2011: Send evidence back to USCIS...and now we wait
12-23-2011: EAD/AP card sent
12-29-2011: EAD/AP card received :)
12-29-2011: Case transferred to CSC
03-29-2012: AOS approved!
04-05-2012: Green card in hands

03-06-2014: Removal of conditions packet received at VSC...and now the wait starts again!

luh6s78.png

Timeline

Comeee onnnnn what is going onnnnn??????? i got two more days until i reach 5 month and still nothing :((((((

Did anybody call them and got any information on their case?

Thanks for this info.. we are close to your timeline as our 5 months are up on Monday.. I don't even know why they bother sending out a letter.. Are they that ignorant to the fact we can see people being approved in no order whatsoever??

Anyway, Ive had my rant on here a couple of days back.. Ill call up on monday and let you all know what happened straight away..

Good luck..

Ally.

Did you called them and got any info on your case....?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Costa Rica
Timeline

FYI

Im afraid they may be blowing smoke up your #######, since the letter was generated on nov 22, and they gave you a processing of cases date of june 22 ---exactly 5 months-- I also say this since my NOA1 was june 25th, and my wife is already here and processing AOS -- I dont think there is a method to the madness of processing the cases --it seems like nowadays it almost like the lottery....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.