lostinblue

Lifeline at risk for 2 million jobless

72 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

:rofl: Loser.

Of course. You've obviously searched state case law databases, even though they are not available online.

It has been delightful to have you here contributing your enormous legal expertise and

experience with Vermont case law.

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Of course. You've obviously searched state case law databases, even though they are not available online.

It has been delightful to have you here contributing your enormous legal expertise and

Pleeeeeeeeeaaaasssse, Gary has plenty of reputable sources that you do not have. For example, contrary to about 100+ studies actually comparing and contrasting health care systems and cost vs quality / speed, Gary swears people from Quebec line up to use hospitals in Vermont.

Another favorite is Ukraine / Eastern block being the equivalent of Germany, France, UK, Canada and Australia. Apparently, the exact same system to one another and all just as failed.

Edited by Heracles

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

:rofl:

I am right. If you do not agree, prove me wrong, If you can't...then take your ball and go home. Loser. :dance:

Pleeeeeeeeeaaaasssse, Gary has plenty of reputable sources that you do not have. For example, contrary to about 100+ studies actually comparing and contrasting health care systems and cost vs quality / speed, Gary swears people from Quebec line up to use hospitals in Vermont.

More studies no one can prove/post/find. Democrats are all alike. Losers :rofl:

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: Timeline
In other words..."MY principals are for sale to the highest bidder...I AM a capitalist after all, I only pretend to care about anyone else!" Who cares if you can shoot 10 year olds stealing candy? I got a good job! (I am guessing that means "more money"...what a shocker!)

Are you high? My principals have nothing to do with where I live.

Timeline

Hey, I'm with you! Live where you can make the most money and who cares about anything else! Go for it.

Gary And Alla

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Lesotho
Timeline

How long can this go on? Yeah, someone being out of work for 99 weeks seems very excessive and a case can be made that they are not trying to get a job and just taking an extended vacation. Look what is going on in Cali.

Calif borrows $40M a day to pay unemployment

Associated Press November 7, 2010 10:05 AM

(11-07) 10:05 PST Los Angeles, CA (AP) --

With one in every eight workers unemployed and empty state coffers, California is borrowing billions of dollars from the federal government to pay unemployment insurance.

The Los Angeles Times reports that the state owes $8.6 billion already, and will have to come up with a $362-million payment to Washington by the end of next September.

The continued borrowing means federal unemployment insurance taxes are going to increase, upping the annual payroll costs $21 a year per worker.

California tops the list of 32 states that have borrowed a total of $41 billion to pay claims.

The state took out its first loan from the federal government early last year, to deal with rising payment of benefits and number of claims.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2010/11/07/state/n100503S24.DTL

Timeline

I bet you are all broken up over not having a state income tax. Maybe you send in a voluntary contribution of 5% of your income. :rofl:

Gary And Alla