Danno

RUSH LIMBAUGH: I hope Obama fails

33 posts in this topic

Now more than half the country votes to make sure Obama and his plans to transform this country DO FAIL.

The funny thing is ..... if McCain had won the tide would have gone the other way right now.

Funny-quotes-Daffy-Duck.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

The funny thing is ..... if McCain had won the tide would have gone the other way right now.

Typically the President does lose some in the mid term election......so you are right the tide would have reduced his numbers in the House.

However, Obama's experience was not a tidal move but rather a Historical Tidal wave.

It's somehow possible McCAin would felt this same effect, we will never know.

What I do know, for many, their non-vote for McCain has proved to be wildly successful.

Had we put another half conservative in the white house..... we would have been doomed for a decade or more.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Filed: Timeline
Now more than half the country votes to make sure Obama and his plans to transform this country DO FAIL.

Actually, Danno, more than half the country didn't vote at all. Of the less than half that did, a little more than half elected candidates that may not be aligned with Obama. To derive from that that half the country agree and hope with Limbaugh that Obama fails is a conclusion that only folks of your caliber would draw. Just when I thought you couldn't possibly get any more ridiculous, you sure manage to prove me wrong.

Timeline

Actually, Danno, more than half the country didn't vote at all. Of the less than half that did, a little more than half elected candidates that may not be aligned with Obama. To derive from that that half the country agree and hope with Limbaugh that Obama fails is a conclusion that only folks of your caliber would draw. Just when I thought you couldn't possibly get any more ridiculous, you sure manage to prove me wrong.

You are correct: Of the people who cared to vote, the overwhelming majority felt Obama has already failed.... and they want no more of it.

Most don't associate their decision with Rushbo.... they base it on observing the OBama policies in action.

I simply point out how outraged some were that Rush would suggest he wanted ...."The Anointed Ones" policies to fail.

This week the whole (Voting) country sent Obama the same message, in a more meaningful way.

:P

William Penn

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Glad you can see the humor in it.

DEMs lose! :dance: Rush WINS! :thumbs:

Be happy!

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Timeline

Pfft!. The entire crew in congress are nothing but a bunch of losers.

:dance:

Gary And Alla

Timeline

Pfft!. The entire crew in congress are nothing but a bunch of losers.

Sure but in a few months... there is a slim chance it might be something else... for a short while anyway.

William Penn

Rush is out of rehab ?

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Timeline

Similar to the way that folks in Massachusetts opted not to repeat the error from earlier this year? It was a clean blue sweep up there on Tuesday, no?

So DEMs win! Be happy!

Rush is out of rehab ?

I would urge you to "keep up" but that is why DEMs lose...so I won't. :dance:

Gary And Alla

Sure but in a few months... there is a slim chance it might be something else... for a short while anyway.

Yep ..... monkeys playing with what they play with.

Edited by sly_wolf
Funny-quotes-Daffy-Duck.jpg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Similar to the way that folks in Massachusetts opted not to repeat the error from earlier this year? It was a clean blue sweep up there on Tuesday, no?

MA = tweedle dumb arses of the country.... any state that elects trash and scum like Barney Frank & Teddy Kennedy over and over and over again, gets no pass whatsoever on anything. Luckily that piece of ####### Kennedy is dead though. I cheered the morning he died. Literally.

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!