Danno

The Best part of Election 2010

50 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Not true at all actually. If I did not give a #######, I would not waste time posting about it.

How many others from abroad, from first world countries, sit here and post about this stuff? Over five years, I could count them on one hand. Yet go look at the regional forums, they're laughing at the country hourly.

Apart from illegal immigration, I do not agree with one other view of yours. You confuse this for hatred, that is simply a case of disagreeing with batshit crazy - Rand Paulesque - ideas.

Rand Paul won.

I am hoping that the new Republicans will dump the old Republicans and all join the Libertarian party after they are sworn in.

You, on the other hand, sound very much like a man very bitter about where he MUST live. One wonders WHY you make a choice to live here every day. Your wife must be very rich and you are a golddigger with a big c*ck, or she is hotter than the average Ukrainian woman...or something! Maybe because if you sold your house here you could barely buy a refrigerator box to live in in Aussieland? I don't know, I am at a loss. I live where I choose to live and am quite happy with it, but there are times I wish someone would find some of this Global warming they talk about and send it HERE. Other than that, it is a pretty awesome place to live.

Seems like you and your wife would be happier in Eutopian Aussieland. Maybe I will try it.

When I retire completely in a couple years, we plan to be living in different parts of the world as Alla teaches English classes. Australia seems like a good place to start.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

You, on the other hand, sound very much like a man very bitter about where he MUST live.

I'm not bitter at all, I just totally disagree with the right wing / teaparty approach towards government and fiscal policy. As does the 95% of the world that does not live here.

You call me bitter because I illustrate how your policies and approach have failed. Anyone who has a drop of common sense and rationality, would at least ponder that perhaps their policies and approach are not the greatest, considering country after country is beating them. Nope not you guys.

Like anyone who is biased, naive, ignorant and ethnocentric, no amount of research or data can get you to even think about it. If you for example, believe the F150 is the best vehicle on earth, basically that is it.

If you guys have no interest in a rational discussion, then why do you guys camp out in forums? If I had my mind made up about something, I certainly would not hang out in forum designed for people to have discussions.

Edited by Heracles

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

I thought you didn't care about immigration forums, then what are you doing on here?

Most of us from the first world are not migrating here because of the awesome country or your Constitution, we are here because of our spouses, hence the forum.

Why would I downgrade from an Audi A8 to some shitty 80's pickup equivalent?

what, you can't take your a8 with you to australia?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

what, you can't take your a8 with you to australia?

Naahhh, I'll take your pickup ya'll so I get get out of ditches.. YeeHa!

Oh wait, they don't have shitty roads.

Edited by Heracles

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Timeline

Naahhh, I'll take your pickup ya'll so I get get out of ditches.. YeeHa!

Oh wait, they don't have shitty roads.

you'll take it, eh? :rolleyes:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

you'll take it, eh? :rolleyes:

Yeah ya'll, I'll like take that truck of ya'll's - ya'll.

No wonder pike hands your azz in EP.

Timeline

Yeah ya'll, I'll like take that truck of ya'll's - ya'll.

No wonder pike hands your azz in EP.

since the truck is in the garage, that would mean you'd have to break and enter. admitting you're a criminal now?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

since the truck is in the garage, that would mean you'd have to break and enter. admitting you're a criminal now?

Reading comprehension is not your forte is it, just ripping off the taxpayer then claiming you hate government.

Timeline

Reading comprehension is not your forte is it, just ripping off the taxpayer then claiming you hate government.

and here we have our first straw man for the day.

when you come back to the topic at hand, we were discussing you "taking" my truck.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

and here we have our first straw man for the day.

when you come back to the topic at hand, we were discussing you "taking" my truck.

Yes genius buying it from you, which was clearly implied.

Just in case you missed it, I was also being facetious, as who would want some peace of ####### truck anyway. Only losers drive those in our area.

Edited by Heracles

Timeline

Yes genius buying it from you, which was clearly implied.

Just in case you missed it, I was also being facetious, as who would want some peace of ####### truck anyway. Only losers drive those in our area.

what makes you think i'm interested in selling it? :huh: are you that full of assumptions today? as for who would want a truck, at least some of us aren't buying overpriced volkswagons.

i'm also sure that "losers" don't drive them in your area.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

what makes you think i'm interested in selling it? :huh: are you that full of assumptions today? as for who would want a truck, at least some of us aren't buying overpriced volkswagons.

i'm also sure that "losers" don't drive them in your area.

Which three-story office building or factory do you work in? My old man is looking at investing.

Edited by Heracles

Timeline

Which three-story office building or factory do you work in? My old man is looking at investing.

what makes you think the building is for sale? and i doubt your dad would be interested in investing in the usa, given how hot real estate is in australia.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

what makes you think the building is for sale? and i doubt your dad would be interested in investing in the usa, given how hot real estate is in australia.

He knows government wastage on contractors who have a 50 to 1 post count of everyone else [ironically] will increase, so he wants to profit from it too.