Rickey

California Service Center To Texas Service Center

5,981 posts in this topic

Any guesses on a first name for Officer Garza?

Officer? devil.gif

04/2010 - Marriage in Weirsdale, Florida

USCIS

07-07-2010 Filed I-130 - K3

07-12-2010 Priority date

07-23-2010 NOA1 (California Service Centre)

11-03-2010 Transfer to Texas Service Centre

01-24-2011 NOA2 NVC

02-26-2011 Case #

02-28-2011 Docs delivered to NVC

03-06-2011 NVC received docs

03-06-2011 NVC SIF & Expedite approved

04-06-2011 Medical exam - Failed (bad cold - shadow on lung)

06-13-2011 2nd Medical exam - Passed

06-22-2011 Interview at London Embassy - denied due to previous overstay (3 year bar)

07-06-2011 I 601 Waiver accepted at London

07-19-2011 MP & Senator wrote to US Embassy to request expedite

08-13-2011 I 601 approved!

08-22-2011 Visa delivered

09-07-2011 POE Orlando - took 20 minutes to be admitted

I-751

08-15-2013 I-751 Received by Vermont service center

08-21-2013 I-751 Application check cashed

08-22-2013 I-751 NOA1 received dated 08-16-2013

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

Exactly the same experience I had on Monday. Hopefully this gets us both approvals soon.

How did you issue a service request? they keep telling me even though it has been past 5 months i am still within the normal processing time

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Totally understandable, and once you ARE approved, along with that comes happiness, and also a great deal of guilt. It's a strange feeling. I personally will not rest emotionally until all this little group are on their way.

I have GOOD feelings about today - the volume of mails from Officer Garza, and the fact that it is Wednesday fills me with good feelings. Also, it's possible that Barbara Velarde has ordered a speed up of our cases - you never know....she DOES know about us now....THINK POSITIVE!!

THANX Val and Gary! I wish I could be as optimistic as you 2! and trust me I try! but sometimes i guess i dont try hard enough.... really happy you guys got approved though! i think u deserved it!

USCIS: I-130

Priority Date- July 1st

I-130 Hardcopy- July 15th

Transfered from CSC to TSC- November 2nd

I-130 sent to "USCIS Office"- November 24th

Touched- November 26, 28 and 29

Touched Feb. 9th

I-130 transfered back to CSC from TSC- Feb. 10th

Transfered to "USCIS" office again- Feb. 10th

Touched- Feb. 11th

APPROVED FINALLY!- FEB. 15th!

Touched- Feb. 26 and 28th

NVC: NVC

Case Number- March 2nd(automated Voice system)

NVC Invoice Number- March 3rd

All NVC fees paid- March 4th

All NVC fee transactions complete- March 7th (pretty much nxt day, except it was a weekend so we had to wait for them to go threw on Monday)

Submitted all documents- March 8th

All documents recieved and processed- March 11th

Case at NVC COMPLETE- March 17th

US Councel in Juarez:

Recieved all documents-

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

How did you issue a service request? they keep telling me even though it has been past 5 months i am still within the normal processing time

I don't know. Perhaps I just got the right CSR :innocent:

Filed: Other Country: Mexico
Timeline

I know how you feel. I think I am one of the oldest filers in this thread. NOA1 7/8/10

Yes my priority date was July 6th and receipt date July 14

I understand how you feel... at first I was really excited everyone was getting approved cause I thought that that meant that at least they where working on our cases and that soon it was going to be our turn.... now it just makes me more upset when I see someone else get approve "nothing personal" it just makes me think "why not me?". All i want to do now is cry! Some times i rather be sleeping because this is the only way I feel happy dreaming with my husband and reality seems like a nightmare that will never end! God please help us!

Exactly... ughhhh

Filed: Other Country: Mexico
Timeline

same here waiting abit longer and trying not to go crazy yet

Oh My God.. you are earlier than all of us waiting... NOT FAIR... N O T F A I R you should have been approved by now.. I guess not all Congressmen are great in each state

I lost all faith. I have been doing anything I can and nothing. I did what everyone else did and not even a touch on my case. I am so tired of waiting and see other getting approved with later filing dates. Like I said before. I am happy for you and all of that because if it was me with the approval I would like you to be happy for me.

On the other hand, I can not help feeling very frustrated and hopeless when I see some of you getting approved with a later date than mine. Nothing personal against you.. I am grateful to at least see that TSC is doing something (very small) but something.. I just wish I could receive my approval. that is all!

Praying today is a better day because I have tried everything .. congressman, senator, barbara, Denice, expedite, service call and nothing.. maybe if I just stop trying it will come sooner.. :(

please dont lose faith because i know if/when i get approved i'm going to turn into even more of a pitbull than i have been because the system is broken and needs to be fixed when illegals can get a quicker process than people doing it legally!

after the last few years i've had i'm FED UP with injustice in the USA and i'm ready for a fight ... too bad for the USCIS this one i am taking on. they screwed with my family and thats soomthing no one does.

I know how you feel. I think I am one of the oldest filers in this thread. NOA1 7/8/10

i'm with ya there at 7/5 and there's even more older than us so i know we're gonna be at the tail end of the approvals BUT this wasnt first time this happened and it wont be last so someone needs to fix this and it needs to start with us... we need to keep fighting even after our approvals

I understand how you feel... at first I was really excited everyone was getting approved cause I thought that that meant that at least they where working on our cases and that soon it was going to be our turn.... now it just makes me more upset when I see someone else get approve "nothing personal" it just makes me think "why not me?". All i want to do now is cry! Some times i rather be sleeping because this is the only way I feel happy dreaming with my husband and reality seems like a nightmare that will never end! God please help us!

i understand completely, the depression has set in so hard with me some days i get NOTHING done and that just is not me... you'd have to know me to understand but i'm one of those people who others ask "how do you get it all done?" all the time.... now i look around and everything is piled and i dont feel like lifting a finger, so sad some days.

beginning to feel bi-polar when i'll be happily speaking to my husband and then MIL will do something to ruin our time, i go from happy to :ranting:

i'm going to get into a routine of Wii again, i fell out of that a few months ago after 2 heart surgeries, and begin my spring planting (starting root cuttings) and try to keep mind off... and do lots of praying to try to get rid of negative feelings. feel like i am always on edge of crying, ALL time. so know you are not alone. Thank God for this forum and our frinds here who TRULY DO UNDERSTAND

I thought the same thing but no it wasn't like that... so i've been thinking that my file got put some where just collecting dust (i really hope that im wrong on tha one)

have you contacted your senator/congressman to have them at least find out WHERE your file is? (as well as light a fire under some hind-ends)

call and email anyone and everyone you think might help (your local media, your mom's friend's cousin who works with the politician, etc :P)

send an email to TSC weekly

find those email addreses that wade worked so hard to glean from various places and mail them

call USCIS and get expedite # for out of processing time (and look on their website to see if you qualify for any other expedites)

keep on them... i know seems like the every 30 days thing is PITA but you need a papertrail to show you DID keep on top of it even if you are not getting approved so they dont squirm out of it later saying "if you had called/emailed/etc they would have caught an error sooner".

make everyone aware how hard it is to LEGALLY get a spouse here!

if you gave your info (receipt #s, full name, etc) to anyone on VJ under the guise that they would "help" you through the immigration journey with his inside contacts (like his sister at USCIS) ... please contact OLUInquiries@dhs.gov, and go to http://www.whitehouse.gov/contact to report anything suspicious. Contact your congressman and senator's offices as well.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

I also got it just now.

Good Afternoon

Thank you for your inquiry. This file will be requested from records for review.

Thank You

Officer Garza

I got it too :thumbs:

I am almost out of TSC blackhole.

Marriage : 2010-06-27

I-130 NOA1 : 2010-07-14

Transferred to Blackhole : 2010-11-02

NOA2 : Feb 15, 2011

NVC:

2/25/11 - received case number, IIN, and gave e-mail IDs.

2/25/11 - Send DS-3032 E-mail

2/28/11 - I-864 (AOS) bill invoiced and paid

3/01/11 - AOS payment status "PAID"

3/02/11 - DS-3032 : Email accepted

3/04/11 - IV bill invoiced (e-mail at 2:30 AM) and paid

3/07/11 - IV payment status "PAID"

3/08/11 - AOS and IV packet sent

3/22/11 - AOS in the system and reviewed that triggered false RFE for IV packet

3/28/11 - DS-230 in the system and SIF

3/29/11 - Case Completed at NVC

4/13/11 - Interview date assigned

5/17/11 - Interview- Approved

5/18/11 - Passport & Visa Picked up from VFS Delhi

5/31/11 - POE (JFK)

visajourney.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

easy answer: You call back and get a different CSR. I did that and it worked wonders.

7/2/10- NOA1

2/9/11- NOA2 (transferred to Texas)

NVC

2/28/11- case number received

3/2/11- Paid AOS bill

3/5/11- Paid IV bill

3/12/11- expedite to Bogota consulate approved!!!

3/14/11- left NVC to Bogota for further processing

3/17/11- received by Bogota, emailed consulate and was told to send DS-230 and DS-2100 (packet 3)

3/18/11- packet 3 emailed to Bogota consulate, email confirmation on March 23

3/31/11- Interview date! Approved!!!!!!

Keep the faith, everything works out for the very best

Timeline

have you contacted your senator/congressman to have them at least find out WHERE your file is? (as well as light a fire under some hind-ends)

call and email anyone and everyone you think might help (your local media, your mom's friend's cousin who works with the politician, etc :P)

send an email to TSC weekly

find those email addreses that wade worked so hard to glean from various places and mail them

call USCIS and get expedite # for out of processing time (and look on their website to see if you qualify for any other expedites)

keep on them... i know seems like the every 30 days thing is PITA but you need a papertrail to show you DID keep on top of it even if you are not getting approved so they dont squirm out of it later saying "if you had called/emailed/etc they would have caught an error sooner".

make everyone aware how hard it is to LEGALLY get a spouse here!

We have send some emails not responds yet and we made some phone calls but we got the 30-45 days waiting ####### so anyway i guess thats what we can do for now and i might keep email them every week from now on and see what happens

and thank you for all the advice!!!!

06/19/10- NOA1 - Received

11-02-2010 Case Transferred from CSC to TSC

curious about something...

OLUInquiries@dhs.gov this email got me a response from Officer Vara, an officer who spends more time on worrying about the font and 4 color 'pretty' signature files

TSC.Ncscfollowup@dhs.gov is where my email went when i replied to her in my angry email. it's also the addy where Officer Garza email came from.

but i'm wondering.... some got approved after receiving a Garza email and some did not. how many went through Vara first? wondering what the difference is between the ones who did/didn't get aproved after a Garza e-mail

if you gave your info (receipt #s, full name, etc) to anyone on VJ under the guise that they would "help" you through the immigration journey with his inside contacts (like his sister at USCIS) ... please contact OLUInquiries@dhs.gov, and go to http://www.whitehouse.gov/contact to report anything suspicious. Contact your congressman and senator's offices as well.

Filed: IR-5 Country: India
Timeline

Cool. Now what after we have the letter from officer Garza? :wacko:

07/19/10: I-130 mailed

USCIS

07/21/2010: Priority Date

07/29/2010: Check cashed

08/03/2010: NOA1 hard copy received

11/03/2010: Case transferred from CSC to TSC

2/7/2011: NOA2 approved

2/9/2011: NOA2 updated online

2/12/2011: NOA2 hardcopy received

NVC

2/15/2011 - NVC Case # assigned - e-mail ids given

2/16/2010- AOS Fee bill generated - AOS fee paid online - status - in process - e-mailed DS 3032

2/17/2011 - AOS Fee - Status - PAID

2/18/2011 - DS 3032 accepted

2/20/2011 - IV Bill generated - IV fee paid online - Status - In process

2/21/2011 - AOS package overnight mail sent

2/24/2011 - IV Bill - Status - PAID

3/02/2011 - IV Package Sent

3/03/2011 - IV Package delivered

3/08/2011 - AOS entered into the system - Also received a false RFE for IV package

3/23/2011 - RFE generated

3/25/2011 - SIF and CC

5/4 - 5/5 - Medical

5/6 - VFS Office Visit

5/24/2011 - Interview-passed

5/26/2011 - Passport and Sealed Envelope collected from VFS Office

6/18/2011 - POE - arrived safely

6/28/2011 - SSN received

7/16/2011 - Received Welcome letter

7/22/2011 - GC received

Congratulations to aviatorbill and H and Nila!

And happy birthday Celldoc! I'm itching to put 1/26 as your NOA2 date as a birthday present from TSC :)

OK that makes six of you. My gut is that the six who have these emails will be approved by Friday evening. good.gif

This is a test for the good Officer Garza....

04/2010 - Marriage in Weirsdale, Florida

USCIS

07-07-2010 Filed I-130 - K3

07-12-2010 Priority date

07-23-2010 NOA1 (California Service Centre)

11-03-2010 Transfer to Texas Service Centre

01-24-2011 NOA2 NVC

02-26-2011 Case #

02-28-2011 Docs delivered to NVC

03-06-2011 NVC received docs

03-06-2011 NVC SIF & Expedite approved

04-06-2011 Medical exam - Failed (bad cold - shadow on lung)

06-13-2011 2nd Medical exam - Passed

06-22-2011 Interview at London Embassy - denied due to previous overstay (3 year bar)

07-06-2011 I 601 Waiver accepted at London

07-19-2011 MP & Senator wrote to US Embassy to request expedite

08-13-2011 I 601 approved!

08-22-2011 Visa delivered

09-07-2011 POE Orlando - took 20 minutes to be admitted

I-751

08-15-2013 I-751 Received by Vermont service center

08-21-2013 I-751 Application check cashed

08-22-2013 I-751 NOA1 received dated 08-16-2013

Timeline

Oh My God.. you are earlier than all of us waiting... NOT FAIR... N O T F A I R you should have been approved by now.. I guess not all Congressmen are great in each state

yeah i guess not.... but Im still have some hope and knowing that God is good and that keeps my going every day

06/19/10- NOA1 - Received

11-02-2010 Case Transferred from CSC to TSC

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.