bubbleout

USCIS case status update (UNUSUAL THING HAPPEN)

23 posts in this topic

I got a touch today too! Am hoping its good news!

USCIS

21.5.10 - NOA1

17.11.10 - NOA2 (there was a hold up due to incorrect information put on forms by our lawyer)

NVC

16.12.10 - All fees paid and everything received at NVC

05.1.11 - SIF and CC for my case only. Get RFE for my 2 sons as lawyer made ANOTHER mistake and made errors on I-864's for the children.

10.1.11 - Corrected I-864's received at NVC via Fedex

14.11.11 - Corrected paperwork entered on system according to AVR

17.1.11 - Medicals done

27.1.11 - My husband calls his senator's office and asks for help to get things moving.

31.1.11 - Finally got SIF for my sons!

01.2.11 - CC (Phoned DOS as NVC shut due to weather and they told me paperwork was completed at NVC on 1st Feb)

10.2.11 - Interview date assigned

15.3.11 - Interview - APPROVED!!!

24.3.11 - POE - Dallas, TX

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

So how exactly do I sign up for recieving INFO like TOUCH ?!

09-13-10 got engaged <3

09-28-10 Sent I129-F Express

09-29-10 Delivered to Lewisville,TX but forwarded to Dallas

09-30-10 Delivered and Signed in Person in DALLAS

10-05-10 NOA 1

10-08-10 touched

10-11-10 touched

04-13-10 NOA 2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

04-14-10 MEDICAL

Go to the USCIS website.

Look to the left side of the webpage, Click on Sign up for case updates.

Then click on Register as an applicant customer

Follow the instructions, then register your USCIS case number, the one that starts with 3 letters followed by 10 digits.

You can also put down if you want to receive updates via e-mail or SMS...but please note that you will ONLY receive e-mail or SMS alerts for major milestones in your application, such as an RFE or to notify you if the petition has been approved or refused...not when your file has been touched.

From there you can sign into your account check your progress, just look at the Last Updated column...every time the date changes, it means your file has been touched.

So how exactly do I sign up for recieving INFO like TOUCH ?!

Edited by marriedtomrg

Be smart, have a plan, and hang on to the people you love. - Chris Gardner

N-400 Timeline

02-23-2018: Sent N-400 Application online

02-23-2018: Date on NOA, retrieved from online account

02-23-2018: Date on Biometrics Appointment Letter (Biometrics Appointment at Jacksonville ASC on March 13, 10:00 a.m.)

03-08-2018: Biometrics complete

04-05-2018: Case status updated - Interview Scheduled on May 10, 2018, 10:15 a.m. :D

05-10-2018: Citizenship Interview - Passed English and Civics Tests, Recommended for Approval! :D 

06-19-2018: Received email and text notification: Naturalization Ceremony Scheduled; waited for letter to be uploaded on online account - it has been set on Wednesday, July 25, 3:00 p.m.

07-25-2018: I am now a U.S. Citizen!

K3-K4 Journey.txt

Just keep in mind that some people have reported their case status on USCIS never changing throughout the process. So if it stays in Initial Review, don't panic.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I"m already singed up in to USCIS for case updates that means i will just get the E-mail Alert and also i will be informed by Mail with hard copy?

Thanks in advance..

That is correct as the previous post stated the date will change on the "last updated" will change from the previous one. MIne has been touched 2x in last 3 weeks, but only after I called and waited 6 months.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

USCIS is all screwed up. Here is my senario the only thing we are waiting for is our I-485.

3/26/10 - Filed for AOS

4/10/10 - Case transferred to CSC

9/9/10 - Last touched (Still in initial review mind you)

9/4/10 - Our I-129F petition for fiance visa touched (WHAT THE HELL????)

Wrote a letter to our senator. They advised us to wait 30 more days. Next week makes 30 days.. If these so and so's don't produce my green card in the next two weeks, they are going to hear my mouth very professionally and verbally!!! :angry:

Good luck to you all...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.