Anyone K-1 over 100 days from CSC?

274 posts in this topic

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
My Fiance will be on here soon, that will be good. She has more to say than I , can you imagine that? :lol:

Wonder if that is good or not. Another of us venting about this &*(*(&(*&(&(*&(*&(*&(&(*& process. (sorry, if I started it would be more than just one word!)

Wolf

3/11/06 - 3/26/06 Visited my baby in the PI's

3/29/06 - K1 packet recieved at NSC

6/01/06 - Redirected to CSC

6/14/06 - CSC e-mailed confirmation on the reciept of file

6/23/06 - They they sent the IMBRA RFE

7/03/06 - The emailed that the IMBRA RFE went out on 6/23/06

7/03/06 - I received IMBRA RFE

7/05/06 - Touched

7/06/06 - Delivery Confirmation from the Post Office RFE recieved

7/11/06 - Email notification from CSC that IMBRA RFE Recieved

7/12/06 - Touched (but was to respond to an email that only said 'request recieved and will be processed within 30 days. argh)

7/13/06 - Touched

NOA2 September 11!!!

10/18/06 - Received at Embassy

12/23/06 - Recieved package with interview/medical schedule

01/08/06 - CFO interview/(pre-departure class) Complete

1/11/07 & 1/12/07 Medical complete

02/05/07 - Interview!!!

2/7/07 (2/8/07 manila) - Informed we are approved...3 days after interview.

2/12/07 Visa Received

2/16/07 Baby arrives in US!!!!!

4/14/07 Wedding

4/21/07 Filed AOS

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

yes, the 15 dayers are a little discouraging lately, the twits! :blink:YES I'm happy for them! :diablo:

or the ones that are complaining about how long it's been and they applied in July. :clock:

I'm to 129 days and haven't been touched since IMBRA RFE received July 17.

I am just living in future mode...

but at least :huh: I'm having fun :P using these :thumbs: things :yes::whistle::lol::pop:

NOA1: April 6, 2006

IMBRA RFE: July 17, 2006

RFE #2: September 25, 2006

OMG a touch!: October 5, 2006

another touch!: October 7, 2006

hey, back up a minute...

APPROVED!!! October 4, 2006, received letter October 16, 2006

My Fiance will be on here soon, that will be good. She has more to say than I , can you imagine that? :lol:

Wonder if that is good or not. Another of us venting about this &*(*(&(*&(&(*&(*&(*&(&(*& process. (sorry, if I started it would be more than just one word!)

Wolf

:thumbs:

:lol::lol::lol:

Good use of the "tools" available to show your emotions. We agree totally!!!!!

yes, the 15 dayers are a little discouraging lately, the twits! :blink:YES I'm happy for them! :diablo:

or the ones that are complaining about how long it's been and they applied in July. :clock:

I'm to 129 days and haven't been touched since IMBRA RFE received July 17.

I am just living in future mode...

but at least :huh: I'm having fun :P using these :thumbs: things :yes::whistle::lol::pop:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

112 days, I guess we joined the 100 club too :angry: .

August-December 2004---------Together my baby.

June 2005-----------Together again.

November 2005-----Together again.

March 2006---------Together again.

July 2006------------Together again.

October-November 2006-------Together again.

April 28, 2006--------NOA1.

May 2006-------------IMBRA.

May 27, 2006--------Touched.

June 1, 2006---------Touched.

June 2, 2006---------Touched.

June 3, 2006---------Touched.

June 14, 2006-------Touched.

June 15, 2006-------Touched.

June 16, 2006-------Touched.

June 17, 2006-------Touched.

July 3, 2006---------Touched.

July 4, 2006---------Touched.

July 5, 2006---------Touched.

July 18, 2006--------Touched.

July 22, 2006--------Received IMBRA RFE.

July 24, 2006--------RFE returned Next Day Air to CSC.

July 25, 2006--------CSC receives RFE.

August 1, 2006------Touched 3 times.

August 1, 2006------Preliminary processing completed email.

August 2, 2006------Touched.

August 3, 2006------Touched.

August 7, 2006------Touched.

September 7, 2006---Touched.

September 7, 2006---Approved.

September 8, 2006---Touched.

September 11, 2006--Receive NOA2.

October 12, 2006-----Left NVC.

Filed: Timeline

Can I join you guys?

YES you can. Sleepless and I are partial to tequila. William is leaning heavily toward rum and coke (this week). Sbgwolf has apparently moved on to long island iced tea. . . THE BAR IS OPEN!

yea, i have a killians or long island preference. I think the quiting from alcohol will now need to take a break.haha. Everyones welcome.

uugghhh i started smoking few weeks ago.and going to get a bottle of tequila soon.

kitkat CHEERS!!! aaaaahhh i can't take this anymore im getting insane, ###### yeah im going insane soon

Edited by dreamlife

Filed: Country: Guyana
Timeline

Can I join you guys?

YES you can. Sleepless and I are partial to tequila. William is leaning heavily toward rum and coke (this week). Sbgwolf has apparently moved on to long island iced tea. . . THE BAR IS OPEN!

yea, i have a killians or long island preference. I think the quiting from alcohol will now need to take a break.haha. Everyones welcome.

uugghhh i started smoking few weeks ago.and going to get a bottle of tequila soon.

kitkat CHEERS!!! aaaaahhh i can't take this anymore im getting insane, ###### yeah im going insane soon

you have been apart from your SO for over year and now you are turnin to tequila? i have been apart 7 months and i started drinking 4 months ago. am i an alcoholic fa real??

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

I should send my senator's immigration liaison a link to this thread... haha.

Why didnt you???

I did send my immi guy a few print outs of choice threads, the charts that Uling and Mew put together, for example. BTW, if I don't get my reapproval by my birthday (next freakin June) you guys are going to have to look me up at my digs in Margaritaville- maybe we could have the reunion there :lol: William, my man, another jumbo margarita please, easy on the salt. Here's lime in your eye Kitkat! ;)

2/28/06 - K-1 app sent to NSC

3/06/06 - NOA 1

3/31/06 - NOA 2

4/12/06 - NVC sent approved petition to Paris embassy

4/24/06 - fiance received instruction pkt (pkt 3)

5/05/06 - pkt 3 checklist returned to embassy

6/16/06 - CRIS-USCIS email "petition received"

6/21/06 - 1-797s (2) received, petition "received", "reopened" by CSC

6/26/06 - email, RFE sent

7/05/06 - RFE received and sent back to CSC

7/06/06 - RFE received, signed for by receptionist at CSC

7/11/06 - email RFE received by CSC

7/12/06 - touched (same message as day before about RFE receipt

WAITING WAITING WAITING

8/15/06 - NVC receives reaffirmed petition (no written confirmation yet)

8/22/06 - NVC sends reapproved petition back to Paris CHOUETTE!!!!

9/21/06 - Pkt. 4 received

10/4/06 - INTERVIEW scheduled\

11-14-06 - VISA RECEIVED!!!!![/b]

12/08/06 - Arrives - POE PDX

12/14/06 - Married in Vegas, Baby!!!

AOS

01/03/07- I-485 sent to Chicago

01/09/07 - NOA from MSC

01/30/07 - Biometrics taken

02/01/07 - touched

04/10/07 - Interview scheduled/AOS approved - I-551 stamp in passport

04/18/07 - Permanent Resident Card received!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

I should send my senator's immigration liaison a link to this thread... haha.

Why didnt you???

I did send my immi guy a few print outs of choice threads, the charts that Uling and Mew put together, for example. BTW, if I don't get my reapproval by my birthday (next freakin June) you guys are going to have to look me up at my digs in Margaritaville- maybe we could have the reunion there :lol: William, my man, another jumbo margarita please, easy on the salt. Here's lime in your eye Kitkat! ;)

haha... I just said I should.. but I am going to find another thread because I posted a negative thing about government agency... which I guess a senator/congresspersons office would fall under as well?? hmm..

Filed: Timeline

Can I join you guys?

you have been apart from your SO for over year and now you are turnin to tequila? i have been apart 7 months and i started drinking 4 months ago. am i an alcoholic fa real??

yeah but im coming to see her first week of october, i can't wait im so hungry lol i need to stop this smoking again for she knows i dont smoke anymore.wish me luck

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

I can barely remember the time when I went to the gym daily, ate healthy and rarely drank anything. Now the only constants in my day are my severe back pain and the ever present bottle of tequila on the counter. Oh, and I've never smoked so much in my life - I seem to have forgotten that I quit.

what are these strange things you speak of, Kit? And whilst we're strolling down memory lane, I remember when I never used to f8* :P 8ing swear, either!!! By the Way William, I's so lodaed, I just noticed the new banner under your timeline, man!!!! YEAH!!!! :thumbs:

2/28/06 - K-1 app sent to NSC

3/06/06 - NOA 1

3/31/06 - NOA 2

4/12/06 - NVC sent approved petition to Paris embassy

4/24/06 - fiance received instruction pkt (pkt 3)

5/05/06 - pkt 3 checklist returned to embassy

6/16/06 - CRIS-USCIS email "petition received"

6/21/06 - 1-797s (2) received, petition "received", "reopened" by CSC

6/26/06 - email, RFE sent

7/05/06 - RFE received and sent back to CSC

7/06/06 - RFE received, signed for by receptionist at CSC

7/11/06 - email RFE received by CSC

7/12/06 - touched (same message as day before about RFE receipt

WAITING WAITING WAITING

8/15/06 - NVC receives reaffirmed petition (no written confirmation yet)

8/22/06 - NVC sends reapproved petition back to Paris CHOUETTE!!!!

9/21/06 - Pkt. 4 received

10/4/06 - INTERVIEW scheduled\

11-14-06 - VISA RECEIVED!!!!![/b]

12/08/06 - Arrives - POE PDX

12/14/06 - Married in Vegas, Baby!!!

AOS

01/03/07- I-485 sent to Chicago

01/09/07 - NOA from MSC

01/30/07 - Biometrics taken

02/01/07 - touched

04/10/07 - Interview scheduled/AOS approved - I-551 stamp in passport

04/18/07 - Permanent Resident Card received!!!!!

Filed: Country: Guyana
Timeline

yeah but im coming to see her first week of october, i can't wait im so hungry lol i need to stop this smoking again for she knows i dont smoke anymore.wish me luck

i wish you luck but if all else fail tell her it is all csc fault and you smoked cause you missed her too much. good luck

Roger that! That says it all, no!

Cheers "sleepless in OR"

You are loved and respected! Selamat Minum!

We will all see the end of the tunnel from hell!!!!! And damn soon!!!!!

I can barely remember the time when I went to the gym daily, ate healthy and rarely drank anything. Now the only constants in my day are my severe back pain and the ever present bottle of tequila on the counter. Oh, and I've never smoked so much in my life - I seem to have forgotten that I quit.

what are these strange things you speak of, Kit? And whilst we're strolling down memory lane, I remember when I never used to f8* :P 8ing swear, either!!! By the Way William, I's so lodaed, I just noticed the new banner under your timeline, man!!!! YEAH!!!! :thumbs:

Edited by William33

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.