Sign in to follow this  
justashooter

alcohol, it burns

14 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: China
Timeline

so my brother was out tonight displaying his special grilling prowess and inciting the natives. he and the boys and i spent the night on the porch drinking beer, cooking and eating various kinds of red meat, and playing guitar to impromptu lyrical renditions in regale of funny things that have happened in our lives.

the firepit was lit, and the beer was cold, but when the minstrel began to strum to the tales of china i couldn't resist re-enacting one particular story that involved a mouthful of straight ethanol, a cigarette lighter, and a chinese business dinner in a rather swanky establishment that i am no longer welcome in, despite my unusually exalted status.

it seems that an unnamed fellow had taken a flask of ethanol to luoyang in response to the endless toasts of baijou, mouthed a bit, and engaged in some pyrotechnic display in a crowded restaraunt approaching midnight. the hundred or so witnesses to the event were baijou seasoned well enough that none were able to make it to their feet before it was clear that there was no actual danger. they did, however, have a story for the morrow to the effect that foreign devils really were firebreating creatures straight from hell.

the re-enactment went off largely as planned, in an even more spectacular manner, involving a significantly larger quantity of ethanol, a flaming hand, and the ignominous shortening of a beard. all's well that ends...

obamasolyndrafleeced-lmao.jpg

I chopped five jalapeños in the evening on Sunday for my chili wings recipe. I thought that by making it quick my hands would be safe enough without wearing gloves. My hands felt like burning afterwards and they remained that way until I fell asleep.

17276-hobbes55_large.jpg

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

I always like to do the matchbox penetration to unsuspecting patrons in the smoky little watering hole I hang out to quench my thirst after eating pure red meat.

I thought you was one of dem vegematarian hippie huggers. I got you all wrong.

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

Filed: Timeline

I chopped five jalapeños in the evening on Sunday for my chili wings recipe. I thought that by making it quick my hands would be safe enough without wearing gloves. My hands felt like burning afterwards and they remained that way until I fell asleep.

I must have special hands. I never wear gloves to chop any type of peppers. Lucky me.

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

the re-enactment went off largely as planned, in an even more spectacular manner, involving a significantly larger quantity of ethanol, a flaming hand, and the ignominous shortening of a beard. all's well that ends...

so your new nickname is patchy?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Singapore
Timeline

it seems that an unnamed fellow had taken a flask of ethanol to luoyang in response to the endless toasts of baijou, mouthed a bit, and engaged in some pyrotechnic display in a crowded restaraunt approaching midnight. the hundred or so witnesses to the event were baijou seasoned well enough that none were able to make it to their feet before it was clear that there was no actual danger.

Baijiu tastes like rubbing alcohol (don't ask), in my opinion. Blech. I guess it's used more for entertainment purposes and the reddening of faces than flavour, huh? :P

Anyone who has visited a petrol-pump in the last three years can easily infer that alcohol burns--else why would they so commonly mix it with petrol (lotsa the pumps say "cotains up to 10% ethanol")? :lol:

2005/07/10 I-129F filed for Pras

2005/11/07 I-129F approved, forwarded to NVC--to Chennai Consulate 2005/11/14

2005/12/02 Packet-3 received from Chennai

2005/12/21 Visa Interview Date

2006/04/04 Pras' entry into US at DTW

2006/04/15 Church Wedding at Novi (Detroit suburb), MI

2006/05/01 AOS Packet (I-485/I-131/I-765) filed at Chicago

2006/08/23 AP and EAD approved. Two down, 1.5 to go

2006/10/13 Pras' I-485 interview--APPROVED!

2006/10/27 Pras' conditional GC arrives -- .5 to go (2 yrs to Conditions Removal)

2008/07/21 I-751 (conditions removal) filed

2008/08/22 I-751 biometrics completed

2009/06/18 I-751 approved

2009/07/03 10-year GC received; last 0.5 done!

2009/07/23 Pras files N-400

2009/11/16 My 46TH birthday, Pras N-400 approved

2010/03/18 Pras' swear-in

---------------------------------------------------------------------

As long as the LORD's beside me, I don't care if this road ever ends.

Filed: Timeline

Anyone who has visited a petrol-pump in the last three years can easily infer that alcohol burns--else why would they so commonly mix it with petrol (lotsa the pumps say "cotains up to 10% ethanol")? :lol:

:rofl:

wait, what?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Singapore
Timeline

Well shuckydarn I didn't think of that!