5,848 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Hello Everyone - after long wait of AP since December 2012 my sister and her husband are approved and they are here in US !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!dancin5hr.gif To resolve this issue I got help from my Senator Maria Cantwell and we do appreciate what she has done. Thank you VJ members all your help which I got like 24/7 and I'll be here with more experience. Good luck to all who are waiting for long to unite with their families .................ClockWatch2.gif

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

Hey Guys , My priority date is 31 July 2001. in F4 category and I am from India.

In year 2013 I.e from October 2012-September 2013 it only moved from 15 march 2001 to 22 July 2001. I.e only 5 months of movement.

Any guess how much month it will move this year? This is really frustrating. :(

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

Hey Guys , My priority date is 31 July 2001. in F4 category and I am from India.

In year 2013 I.e from October 2012-September 2013 it only moved from 15 march 2001 to 22 July 2001. I.e only 5 months of movement.

Any guess how much month it will move this year? This is really frustrating. sad.png

Prority date is 31 July 2002.

Filed: Timeline

Hi Jolly786,

What type of pleasure do you get from spreading falls expectations and falls hope to people about visa bulletin.... Last time you said there would be big jump and October and or November VB for F4!! Guess what it only moved 2 weeks!! It was 8th Aug 2001 in October and now it only moved to 22nd Aug 2001... What do you have to say

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

D. VISA AVAILABILITY

It is important to remember that the establishment of a monthly cut-off or "Current" status for a numerically controlled category (preference or Diversity) applies to those applicants who were reported prior to the allocation of visa numbers for that month. For example, all qualified applicants who were reported to the Visa Office in time to be included in the calculation of the September cut-offs, who had a priority date or rank-order number before the relevant September cut-off, would have been allotted visa numbers for September. There would be no expectation, however, that sufficient numbers would be available for the processing of cases which subsequently became eligible for final action during that month. Additional numbers may be allocated outside the regular monthly cycle, but only to the extent that such numbers remain available under the applicable annual limit. The availability of additional numbers is subject to change at any time and should never be taken for granted. This is especially true late in the fiscal year when numerical allocations are often close to or at the annual limits.

When applicants fail to appear or overcome a refusal (even for reasons beyond their control) during the original month of scheduled interview, they risk not having their case processed later in the fiscal year. This is because the unused numbers that had originally been allocated for their case are returned at the end of their interview month to the "pool" of numbers available for allocation in subsequent months to other applicants being reported for their "first time" interview.

does that means even those persons whos going through adminstration process???!!!

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: China
Timeline

No,it means after your interview date is appointed,and you fail to go to the consulate,you will have to wait the next fiscal year because your VISA number is retrieved.

If you go to the consulate but fail to issue the correct documents,you will be asked to submit it within one year.After one year and you haven't submit it,you will be looked as "rejected".This is what I think.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.