tallcoolone

Should I Be Concerned ?

36 posts in this topic

We have been married for almost 2 years, and a couple of month ago my wife took a new job. Recently she has been doing a lot of texting and deleting her incoming and outgoing texts. I have also noticed she has become distance from me and doesnt' cook my dinner everyday like she used to do.

She has also started to carpool with a "friend" from her new job, and they seem to be best friends and the bad part is he is a guy. Well last week I hide in boat under the boat cover and waited for her and her new friend to bring her home from work. As they were pulling up to the house I looked out the back of my boat and noticed I had a dent in my new Stainless Stell Propeller on my Mercury 20O.

Question, Should I be concerned about the the dent in the prop?

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

You should definitely be concerned about the dent. I would talk to the wife about being more careful when she parks in the driveway as she might have hit the prop!

Please look at the "About Me" page in our profile for our complete K-1 and AOS processing timeline.

AOS
Packet sent: 11 May 2010
Transferred to CSC: 08 June 2010
AP Received: 30 July 2010
EAD Received: 02 Aug 2010
AOS Approved / Card production ordered: 02 Nov 2010
Greed Card Received: 08 Nov 2010

ROC
Packet Sent: 3 Oct 2012
NOA Date: 9 Oct 2012
Biometrics: 6 Nov 2012
ROC Approved: 23 April 2013

Card Received: 26 April 2013

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Edited by Darnell

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I too, think I would be more concerned about her "new friend" and her secretative actions at this time then the dent in the boat at this time.

Justin

9/11/09 Met online

2/6/10 Met in Philippines

2/6/10 through 2/17/10 Together in Angeles and Manila

2/17/10 Returned back to states

2/22/10 Mailed in K1F VISA

3/1/10 VISA Packet Received California Service Center

3/3/10 Check cashed

3/3/10 Touched

3/6/10 NOA1 received

4/21/10 NOA2 mailed (54 days)

4/27/10 NAO2 copy received

4/29/10 Petition send to U.S. Embassy Manila

5/3/10 NVC (Hardcopy) letter received dated April 29, 2010

5/7/10 Olive received letter from Embassy

6/15 & 16/10 Medical Exam at St. Lukes Manila

6/15 Completed day 1 of medical will return in July for day 2

7/1 Appointment for passport renewal Expedited passport

7/16 Passport at DFA

7/19 2nd day of Medical PASSED

7/23 Interview Needs NBI Clearance & CENOMAR with misspelling of her name and then will be approved

7/29 NBI return to Embassy

8/2 CENMAR done should be picked up by Embassy at Pasay on Friday 8/6

8/4 PRISM & CFO completed

8/10 VISA Approved

8/12 VISA Received

8/16 CFO Stamp on Passport

8/18 Arrive PDX Via Tokyo

9/4 Married

1/11 Biometrics

3/10 AOS Interview Portland, OR

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Please look at the "About Me" page in our profile for our complete K-1 and AOS processing timeline.

AOS
Packet sent: 11 May 2010
Transferred to CSC: 08 June 2010
AP Received: 30 July 2010
EAD Received: 02 Aug 2010
AOS Approved / Card production ordered: 02 Nov 2010
Greed Card Received: 08 Nov 2010

ROC
Packet Sent: 3 Oct 2012
NOA Date: 9 Oct 2012
Biometrics: 6 Nov 2012
ROC Approved: 23 April 2013

Card Received: 26 April 2013

Thanks for the laugh today!

Sent AOS pack......2011-08-08

NOA's dated ..........2011-08-15

Biometrics..............2011-09-13

EAD card.................2011-10-26

AP card....................2011-10-26

AOS approved .......2011-12-19

Green card rec.......2011-12-27

well.....seems the fish are still biting...silly silly fish..will they ever learn?

Immigration Timeline Summary

10.21.2008 – CR-1 Visa Application Filed (By Hubby's Sec)
09.04.2009 – Visa Interview | Passed
09.10.2009 – Visa Packet Received
09.17.2009 – US Entry | Home
07.05.2011 – ROC Petition Filed
05.01.2012 – ROC Approved (No Interview)
05.18.2012 – 10-year GC Received
06.19.2012 – Eligible to apply for Naturalization
(procrastinated)
06.24.2013 – N-400 Application Filed
09.30.2013 – Civics Test / Interview | Passed
10.03.2013 – Oath Taking Ceremony | Became a USCitizen!
04.14.2014 – Applied for "Expedite Service" Passport (as PI travel date was fast approaching)
04.16.2014 – Passport Issued & Shipped
04.17.2014 – US Passport Received

Our timeline vanished into thin air.

I've contacted the admin several times but I got zero response.

https://meiscookery.wordpress.com

Should I be concerned about the the dent in the prop?

This shouldn't be a problem, just buy a new one. Remember, there are money trees growing in almost everyone's back yard in America!

my blog: http://immigrationlawreformblog.blogspot.com/

"It is the soldier, who salutes the flag, who serves beneath the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the protester to burn the flag."

-- Charles M. Province

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

We have been married for almost 2 years, and a couple of month ago my wife took a new job. Recently she has been doing a lot of texting and deleting her incoming and outgoing texts. I have also noticed she has become distance from me and doesnt' cook my dinner everyday like she used to do.

She has also started to carpool with a "friend" from her new job, and they seem to be best friends and the bad part is he is a guy. Well last week I hide in boat under the boat cover and waited for her and her new friend to bring her home from work. As they were pulling up to the house I looked out the back of my boat and noticed I had a dent in my new Stainless Stell Propeller on my Mercury 20O.

sometimes, i just can't believe how naive you are.

of course you should be concerned about that dent - it can cause cavitation and loss of speed!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Yeah, you should be concerned about the changes in her actions.

AOS Process

2010-12-30------------Sent I-485, I-765, & I-131

2011-01-10------------Received NOA1 for AOS, EAD, & AP

2011-01-18------------Biometrics letter received

2011-02-07------------Case transferred to CSC

2011-02-10------------Biometrics in Detroit

2011-02-28------------Permanent Resident Card Production Ordered

2011-03-07------------Green Card and Welcome Letter received

7zglumjya7rwu.png

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Tex, I know your story is pure satire, but, you are on VJ in the middle of the day? I guess the bass ain't biting, so says the solunar table. The moon is in its first quarter phase, prompting the largemouths to fast, but there should be other species that are ready to swallow your lure! :star:

aka Señorita Tessa, Señora Bonita, Mariquita Linda, Muñequita Linda, Amor Perdido y Chaparrita Chula!

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

of course you should be concerned about that dent - it can cause cavitation and loss of speed!

Yup, it ain't gonna be in full throttle no more! :rofl:

aka Señorita Tessa, Señora Bonita, Mariquita Linda, Muñequita Linda, Amor Perdido y Chaparrita Chula!

This smelt funny, but no need to carp. Don't be a guppy as it sounds like you haddock enough. Of course a new prop is in order in case the old perch leaves for a salmon chanted evening with a marlin. A shrimpleton your knot. Levee it go as their porpoise is to look down on you while perched high atop their seahorses.

Naturalization

3/23/14 - N400 package sent to Phoenix

3/27/14 - N400 package delivered

4/3/14 - NOA1 receipt date

4/4/14 - check cashed

04/29/14 - biometrics date

07/01/14 - interview date

xx/xx/xx - Oath Ceremony

:o:blink::wacko:

I'd be really concerned with her deleting those texts, much more than any damage to a boat propeller.

:yes: :yes:

:D:P:D

N-400:
May 9, 2017: N-400 packet was sent
May 15, 2017: NOA1 
June 05, 2017: Biometric Done
June 19, 2017: Case is in Line for an Interview
June 25, 2018: USCIS Scheduled an Interview
Aug. 02, 2018: Interview Date- APPROVED!
Aug. 09, 2018: Oath Ceremony

My Group

My Blog

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.