웃

You are too white to be American! Says Latino KKK

48 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Isle of Man
Timeline

Militant Latino protester tells whites to "Go back to Europe"

Outside an Anaheim Angels game, a member of the Brown Berets -- a militant Latino group -- screamed at white people to leave America and go back to Europe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5YI2bFd5LQ&feature=player_embedded

India, gun buyback and steamroll.

qVVjt.jpg?3qVHRo.jpg?1

He should go back to Spain.

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

If whites can scream browns to go back to Mexico or India, then browns can scream the same thing. The thing to realise here is that we all immigrants to America. White or brown. Only the natives Americans are natives here. Even them too came from Africa many, many thousands of years ago. So this argument of going back to where ever one came from originally doesn't hold water. Everyone was an illegal to America once.

N400 CITIZENSHIP STAGE

23-DEC-2016 -:- N400 form mailed to Dallas, TX Lockbox (USPS EXPRESS)

27-DEC-2016 -:- N400 form delivered/picked up by USCIS

01-JAN-2017 -:- N400 form fee check cashed by USCIS

04-JAN-2017 -:- N400 form received per NOA1

09-JAN-2017 -:- N400 form NOA1 notice date

14-JAN-2017 -:- N400 form NOA1 on hand through USPS

30-JAN-2017 -:- N400 fingerprint taken

01-FEB-2017 -:- N400 interview schedule process started

26-JUL-2017 -:- N400 interview date set (01SEP2017)

29-JUL-2017 -:- N400 interview letter on hand

01-SEP-2017 -:- N400 interview date - Interview passed

10-OCT-2017-:- N400 oath ceremony letter on hand (oath on 26OCT2017)

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline

This just reminds me of something that Paul Rodriguez said years ago - if you tell a Mexican to go back to where he came from, he can probably just walk there - a white person would need the Titanic. Just sayin'.

Everyone was an illegal to America once.

I'll agree with the rest, but this part's not true. People weren't illegal until there were laws saying they couldn't just walk in...

06/18/10 Married

08/12/10 - Day 0 - Mailed I-130, I-485, I-765 (USPS Express Mail)

08/13/10 - Day 1 - Delivery Confirmation at USCIS Chicago Lockbox

08/20/10 - Day 8 - Electronic (E-mail/SMS) confirmation of acceptance/NOA issued for I-130, I-485, I-765

10/09/10 - Day 58 - EAD (I-765) case visible online, others still not showing up.

10/21/10 - Day 70 - Spoke to 2nd-tier support, got a "referral" opened on the biometrics appointment (as in, why isn't there one yet?)

10/29/10 - Day 78 - Biometrics appt letter received (scheduled for November 18 in Alexandria)

11/04/10 - Day 84 - Successful Walk-In Biometrics at Alexandria, VA

11/04/10 - Day 84 - Email/SMS notice of "Card Production Ordered"

11/09/10 - Day 89 - Email/SMS notice of "Card Production Ordered" (same text, same everything, just a second notice)

11/12/10 - Day 92 - Email/SMS notice of "EAD Approved"

11/12/10 - Day 92 - Received EAD card in mail (same day as notification of approval, no other snail mail notices)

12/07/10 - Day 117 - AOS Interview letter received (scheduled for January 10, 2011)

01/10/11 - Day 153 - AOS Interview complete - verbally approved, but we're not believing it until the card shows up.

01/14/11 - Day 157 - Electronic (E-mail/SMS) notification of approval of I-485

01/15/11 - Day 158 - Received notice of I-485 approval in mail

01/18/11 - Day 161 - Received Green Card in mail!

Filed: Country:
Timeline
I'll agree with the rest, but this part's not true. People weren't illegal until there were laws saying they couldn't just walk in...

An inconvenient truth that so many seem to forget. By the logic of returning to were our roots of hundreds & thousands of years ago are that would make Africa a very crowded continent indeed as we all have our true roots there.

We have evolved and developed into a structured society based in laws. Justifying illegal immigration with arguments like that make as much sense as trying to argue a speeding ticket because 400 years ago our ancestors didn't have speed limits to obey.

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Are we supposed to decry the words and actions of the Brown Berets without commenting on the nutters on the other side giving as good as they get?

What is the point in trying to pick which extremist group deserves condemnation? Surely, they all do.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

The funny thing is I bet a lot of white people have native blood. I'm as white as a ghost and have native blood.

Agreed. I'm considered white as well but have a whole slew of Native American ancestors on both sides. The irony is the further you look back in my tree to the source the darker our skin gets. My Mom and her sisters are darker than their kids and their parents (Grandma and Grandpa to me) are darker than their kids (my Mom and her siblings). A lot of people can tell my Mom is part Native American and my Grandma and Grandpa too from pictures. At the family reunion in June extended family pulled out hundred year old photos and pointed to ancestors and said that's your great great great..... and she's a squaw, and over here she's a squaw, and she's a squaw too, ect....but back then it was shameful to be called a squaw or talk about it, yada yada yada....

Edited by Cleocatra

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: Other Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

Are we supposed to decry the words and actions of the Brown Berets without commenting on the nutters on the other side giving as good as they get?

What is the point in trying to pick which extremist group deserves condemnation? Surely, they all do.

What's the saying? If you want to kill extremists, kill yourself first? I don't know something like that.

Timeline
The funny thing is I bet a lot of white people have native blood. I'm as white as a ghost and have native blood.

I'm something like 1/32 Native American (that we know of for sure, who knows there may be more from the families of my female ancestors that we don't know about)

Timeline

At least the "other nutters" are standing up for current laws to be enforced, just as extreme as the Brown Berets but not as nutty.

The Brown Berets are saying that I am an illegal immigrant. This is crazy because:

1) I was born within the borders of the US to parents who were also born within the borders of the US (repeat this all the back to the 1600s).

2) When my ancestors landed here there was no government laying claim to the land. Even the indigenous population didn't lay claim to the land so no laws were broken.

BTW, number 1 does not equate me to all of the "Anchor Babies" because their parents did break the law to come here.

Edited by Bob 4 Anna

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

At least the "other nutters" are standing up for current laws to be enforced, just as extreme as the Brown Berets but not as nutty.

The Brown Berets are saying that I am an illegal immigrant. This is crazy because:

1) I was born within the borders of the US to parents who were also born within the borders of the US (repeat this all the back to the 1600s).

2) When my ancestors landed here there was no government laying claim to the land. Even the indigenous population didn't lay claim to the land so no laws were broken.

BTW, number 1 does not equate me to all of the "Anchor Babies" because their parents did break the law to come here.

You know that there are all kinds of fringe nutters out there on this issue. White people telling brown people to "go home", brown people telling white people "go home". What is the point in getting in the middle of that - none of those people help the underlying debate.

Timeline
You know that there are all kinds of fringe nutters out there on this issue. White people telling brown people to "go home", brown people telling white people "go home". What is the point in getting in the middle of that - none of those people help the underlying debate.

I don't see how I'm getting in the middle of the nutters... I can make a comment about how ridiculous one group of nutters position is without taking up the cause of another group of nutters.

I will say that when someone wants to present an argument in support of amnesty or against enforcing the current immigration laws at any level and they are simply parroting the "nutters' chorus" it's a good indication that they aren't worth my time to listen or respond to.

For anyone who says the current laws are unenforceable I say "Try it and show me how unenforceable they are".

For anyone who says the current laws won't fix the problem I say "Try it and show me how it made the problem worse".

For anyone who says the current laws are wrong I say "Show me how you would suggest fixing them".