rsn

BP faked oil spill command center photos

36 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Is there anything they won't do to try and deceive the public? You can read the story here, complete with closeups that prove the photos were faked (not accidentally).

http://www.americablog.com/2010/07/bp-photoshops-fake-photo-of-command.html

K1: 01/15/2009 (mailed I-129F) - 06/23/2009 (visa received)

AOS: 08/08/2009 (mailed I-485, I-765, & I-131) - 10/29/2009 (received GC)

Wow! All this furor over one picture. If BP really wasn't doing anything, would we be having public execution of its executives?

N400 CITIZENSHIP STAGE

23-DEC-2016 -:- N400 form mailed to Dallas, TX Lockbox (USPS EXPRESS)

27-DEC-2016 -:- N400 form delivered/picked up by USCIS

01-JAN-2017 -:- N400 form fee check cashed by USCIS

04-JAN-2017 -:- N400 form received per NOA1

09-JAN-2017 -:- N400 form NOA1 notice date

14-JAN-2017 -:- N400 form NOA1 on hand through USPS

30-JAN-2017 -:- N400 fingerprint taken

01-FEB-2017 -:- N400 interview schedule process started

26-JUL-2017 -:- N400 interview date set (01SEP2017)

29-JUL-2017 -:- N400 interview letter on hand

01-SEP-2017 -:- N400 interview date - Interview passed

10-OCT-2017-:- N400 oath ceremony letter on hand (oath on 26OCT2017)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Is there anything they OBAMA won't do to try and deceive the public? You can read the story here, complete with closeups that prove the photos were faked (not accidentally).

http://www.americablog.com/2010/07/bp-photoshops-fake-photo-of-command.html

:whistle:

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

:whistle:

In reality land, and far from cable TV and the mob (who,like the poor, are always with us),

the fact is that Bp is fine company; it is 50% US and they only recruit the best.

I am a co-owner of BP and have been for 30 years and the shares are coming back fast and rightly so

As President John Adams said, "A mob is still a mob, even if it's on your side"

The culpability of the other companies involved who will share the liability are:

TransOcean the rig owners

Cameron - who made the valve that failed

Halliburton who did the concreting

Seems that the mob just goes from Mel Gibson to BP to the Scottish government - running in the streets, holding their flaming torches and all the time howling for blood.

Reminiscent of 1787

The internet and cable TV seem to magnify this repulsive aspect of human nature which is best seen when a group of male chimpanzees hunt a single monkey and eat it alive

moresheep400100.jpg

Timeline

In reality land, and far from cable TV and the mob (who,like the poor, are always with us),

the fact is that Bp is fine company; it is 50% US and they only recruit the best.

I am a co-owner of BP and have been for 30 years and the shares are coming back fast and rightly so

As President John Adams said, "A mob is still a mob, even if it's on your side"

The culpability of the other companies involved who will share the liability are:

TransOcean the rig owners

Cameron - who made the valve that failed

Halliburton who did the concreting

Seems that the mob just goes from Mel Gibson to BP to the Scottish government - running in the streets, holding their flaming torches and all the time howling for blood.

Reminiscent of 1787

The internet and cable TV seem to magnify this repulsive aspect of human nature which is best seen when a group of male chimpanzees hunt a single monkey and eat it alive

BP photo-shopped a control center image in an attempt to deceive the public. They apparently thought they were smarter than everyone else and this wouldn't be discovered. Guess they were wrong. End of story.

Edited by rsn

Timeline

BP photo-shopped a control center image in an attempt to deceive the public. They apparently thought they were smarter than everyone else and this wouldn't be discovered. Guess they were wrong. End of story.

You wish stories would end when you have spoken - but they don't. Don't believe everything you read in the papers or see on cable tv. All this about the Libyan episode - how many US stations report that the same day that BP got it's concessions, 5 major US oil companies got Libyan concessions too and that the US and UK had been working together on bribing Libya ? You didn't read any of that because they are feeding you bits of these stories.

The story goes on and this industrial accident had many parties involved including the three I have mentioned plus the US government

Of course the Americans just go for the throat of the foreigner as usual without realising that 50% of the company and 50% of its dividends go to US investors, mainly pensioners. Yes that's right, carrying out this hate campaign is carrying out a hate campaign against US pensioners who own the company not the imaginary fat cats and foreigners

It was an industrial accident just like the Challenger disaster and the other space program fatalities - where is the hate for NASA ? Where is the hate for Airbus who's Air France flight broke up leaving Brazil ? Many many more casualties.

It's a high tech world and things go wrong. We all must live with that fact. Foreign and US technology is not perfect and that means that foreign and US designers and operators make mistakes and fatalities and damage is done - and always will be.

moresheep400100.jpg

Timeline

You wish stories would end when you have spoken - but they don't. Don't believe everything you read in the papers or see on cable tv. All this about the Libyan episode - how many US stations report that the same day that BP got it's concessions, 5 major US oil companies got Libyan concessions too and that the US and UK had been working together on bribing Libya ? You didn't read any of that because they are feeding you bits of these stories.

The story goes on and this industrial accident had many parties involved including the three I have mentioned plus the US government

Of course the Americans just go for the throat of the foreigner as usual without realising that 50% of the company and 50% of its dividends go to US investors, mainly pensioners. Yes that's right, carrying out this hate campaign is carrying out a hate campaign against US pensioners who own the company not the imaginary fat cats and foreigners

It was an industrial accident just like the Challenger disaster and the other space program fatalities - where is the hate for NASA ? Where is the hate for Airbus who's Air France flight broke up leaving Brazil ? Many many more casualties.

It's a high tech world and things go wrong. We all must live with that fact. Foreign and US technology is not perfect and that means that foreign and US designers and operators make mistakes and fatalities and damage is done - and always will be.

I'm not sure what you are babbling on about: technology failures & Americans vs foreigners. My point is simple: the photos of the control center were doctored. Let's try to focus on the topic at hand.

Timeline

I'm not sure what you are babbling on about: technology failures & Americans vs foreigners. My point is simple: the photos of the control center were doctored. Let's try to focus on the topic at hand.

How do you know - what's your source ? Beano ?

Edited by saywhat

moresheep400100.jpg

Timeline

How do you know - what's your source ?

My eyes & common sense.

Filed: Timeline

How do you know - what's your source ? Beano ?

How about the Associated Press? I realize it's no BBC but hey, we're just stupid Amurkins, the AP is the best we can do :)

BP's altered photo distorts spill center activity

By DAVID DISHNEAU (AP) – 5 hours ago

NEW ORLEANS — BP acknowledges it posted on its website an altered photo that exaggerates the activity at its Gulf oil spill command center in Houston.

The picture posted over the weekend showed workers monitoring a bank of 10 giant video screens displaying underwater images.

Spokesman Scott Dean says Tuesday that two screens were blank in the original picture and a staff photographer used Photoshop software to add images.

Dean says the company put the unaltered picture up Monday after a blogger wrote about telltale discrepancies.

He says the photographer was showing off his Photoshop skills, and there was no ill intent.

Dean says BP has ordered workers to use Photoshop only for things like color correction, cropping and removing glare.

Timeline

My eyes & common sense.

Your eyes, you mean you have been in the control tower ?

Do you believe the photos of UFO's on the web too ?

You are shooting from the hip with no facts. What does BP say - have you asked them ?

You surmise - that's what you do.

BP was a $167 BILLION company ($167,000,000,000) at the time, and any photo shopping they do would be undetectable to the likes of you and me

It's just another load of internet conspiracy theory junk

ps I don't even trust CNN - especially CNN - give me aunty beeb any day

Edited by saywhat

moresheep400100.jpg