The_Dude

Geert WIlders Forms Anti-Islam Alliance

22 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Dutch politician says UK should be part of a 'freedom alliance' of countries pitted against Islam

Controversial anti-Islamic politician Geert Wilders has pledged to form an international 'freedom alliance' to spread his gospel of Muslim intolerance across western nations - including the UK.

Wilders, whose Freedom Party made big gains in the Netherlands general election in June, says Britain along with Canada, the U.S., France and Germany are the core states he wants to target.

The politician made a speech outlining his plans today in The Hague.

Once banned by Britain as a hatemonger, Wilders was allowed in to speak with MPs at Westminster in March to expand on his thesis that Islam is a "fascist" religion entirely incompatible with democracies.

He says he has chosen the five western nations to spread his message based on the fact that all have high levels of Muslim immigrants, liberal democratic processes and all face Islamic terror threats.

He also cited a recent crime study in Germany claiming young Muslim males are more prone to violence than any other immigrant group.

The study said the findings will probably hold up in other countries with high Muslim populations where hardline Muslim clerics wield undue influence over young male followers.

The study, based on interviews with 45,000 boys and girls aged 14 to 16, also concluded that male supremacist views and a preference for violent videos and computer games link closely with mosque attendance among the young.

Wilders, who is still slated to stand trial in Holland in the autumn on race-hate charges, believes Britain in line with the others should end all immigration from Islamic nations.

‘I have a problem with the Islamic ideology, the Islamic culture, because I feel that the more Islam that we get in our societies, the less freedom that we get," he said recently.

'I believe we should have a stop of the mass immigration from Islamic countries, not because the people are bad, but because they bring a culture that really is against everything in our own values.'

Guarded permanently by an armed security detachment, Wilders became a target for assassination after making the film Fitna.

Although only 17 minutes long, Fitna shows selected excerpts of the Koran, interspersed with media clips and newspaper cuttings showing or describing acts of violence and hatred by Muslims.

The film attempts to demonstrate that the Muslim holy book motivates its followers to hate all who violate Islamic teachings. Consequently, the film argues that Islam encourage acts of terrorism, antisemitism, violence against women, violence in general, subjugation of 'infidels' and is firmly against homosexuals.

He has in the past compared Islam to Nazism, the Koran to Adolf Hitler's hate-filled autobiography Mein Kampf, and branded Islam 'retarded'.

In Holland he boosted the showing of his party in the general election by mooting a tax on Islamic headscarves and banning the Koran altogether.

Source

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Given the current political climate in Europe, I wonder how much credence this man will be given. I suspect he'll simply be laughed at my the majority.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Wilders, whose Freedom Party made big gains in the Netherlands general election in June, says Britain along with Canada, the U.S., France and Germany are the core states he wants to target.

He says he has chosen the five western nations to spread his message based on the fact that all have high levels of Muslim immigrants, liberal democratic processes and all face Islamic terror threats.

The U.S. has a high number of Muslim immigrants? Canada?

David & Lalai

th_ourweddingscrapbook-1.jpg

aneska1-3-1-1.gif

Greencard Received Date: July 3, 2009

Lifting of Conditions : March 18, 2011

I-751 Application Sent: April 23, 2011

Biometrics: June 9, 2011

Timeline

What is your idea of a "high number" of Muslim immigrants to the US?

Are you trying to confuse him with facts? It's more amusing watching him chase his tail throughout a thread.

David & Lalai

aneska1-3-1-1.gif

Timeline

Are you trying to confuse him with facts? It's more amusing watching him chase his tail throughout a thread.

Well, aren't you a clever little neophyte. Try to actually make a point because you really do fail at insulting people.

Sofiyya what is your point? For that matter, you and ALC are just stroking each other's ego off. Sorry, until you make a point, you get no validation.

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

Well, aren't you a clever little neophyte. Try to actually make a point because you really do fail at insulting people.

Sofiyya what is your point? For that matter, you and ALC are just stroking each other's ego off. Sorry, until you make a point, you get no validation.

I asked you a question that should be easy for you to answer based on how authoritatively you asserted that Muslims are immigrating to the US in "high numbers". My point was to solicit your answer. It's not required that I get validation from you. I've got that covered, thx. I don't believe I did anything to stroke alc's ego, btw. I don't need mine stroked either.

So, while I will be fine if you don't have an answer, I thought you did, but maybe I was mistaken and you were merely bloviating.

Timeline

You could try stroking the keys on your keyboard and learming how to use a search engine before making an even bigger fool of yourself. When you make an assertion that can be backed by some verifiable facts why not do it instead of taking pride in being too stubborn to learn anything new?

Come on, Rob. Show me you can back your claim about all those Muslims entering the country. It's not that hard and I'd do it for you but I don't want to spoonfeed yet another infant.

David & Lalai

aneska1-3-1-1.gif

Timeline

I asked you a question that should be easy for you to answer based on how authoritatively you asserted that Muslims are immigrating to the US in "high numbers". My point was to solicit your answer. It's not required that I get validation from you. I've got that covered, thx. I don't believe I did anything to stroke alc's ego, btw. I don't need mine stroked either.

So, while I will be fine if you don't have an answer, I thought you did, but maybe I was mistaken and you were merely bloviating.

No Sofiyya, much like your banal attempt in the Birther thread, you didn't bother to actually read or listen to what was said. I said that the U.S. like other western countries has a sizeable muslim population. Read before responding so you don't look like a fool Sofiyya.

Timeline

You could try stroking the keys on your keyboard and learming how to use a search engine before making an even bigger fool of yourself. When you make an assertion that can be backed by some verifiable facts why not do it instead of taking pride in being too stubborn to learn anything new?

Come on, Rob. Show me you can back your claim about all those Muslims entering the country. It's not that hard and I'd do it for you but I don't want to spoonfeed yet another infant.

You two are cut from the same cloth. You dont' actually read what people post, then make ignorant conclusions based on them. Read what I said again, and then try again. You already look foolish enough without my pointing it out.

Edited by Rob & Mel

You two are cut from the same cloth. You dont' actually read what people post, then make ignorant conclusions based on them. Read what I said again, and then try again. You already look foolish enough without my pointing it out.
You need to take some chill pill. Let me break it down to you.

Geert Wllders said US and Canada has high number of Muslim immigrants. You agreed. Then they asked what you consider to be a high number of Muslims. Or that how many Muslims are there in America compared to the total population. The most liberal estimate is that there are 7 million Muslims in America. That's only 2.2% of America's total population of 310 millions. Do you consider this to be a high number? If so, what is your solution since you consider the Muslims to be a problem by agreeing with Geert Wllders? Memorandum on Muslim immigration? Memorandum on converting to Islam? Memorandum on Muslim women having babies? Mass deportation of legal and illegal Muslims? Muslim genocide?

Pro tip: Don't make a statement if you're not going to defend it vigorously.

Edited by IndigoSkies

N400 CITIZENSHIP STAGE

23-DEC-2016 -:- N400 form mailed to Dallas, TX Lockbox (USPS EXPRESS)

27-DEC-2016 -:- N400 form delivered/picked up by USCIS

01-JAN-2017 -:- N400 form fee check cashed by USCIS

04-JAN-2017 -:- N400 form received per NOA1

09-JAN-2017 -:- N400 form NOA1 notice date

14-JAN-2017 -:- N400 form NOA1 on hand through USPS

30-JAN-2017 -:- N400 fingerprint taken

01-FEB-2017 -:- N400 interview schedule process started

26-JUL-2017 -:- N400 interview date set (01SEP2017)

29-JUL-2017 -:- N400 interview letter on hand

01-SEP-2017 -:- N400 interview date - Interview passed

10-OCT-2017-:- N400 oath ceremony letter on hand (oath on 26OCT2017)