The_Dude

Geert WIlders Forms Anti-Islam Alliance

22 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

You need to take some chill pill. Let me break it down to you.

Geert Wllders said US and Canada has high number of Muslim immigrants. You agreed. Then they asked what you consider to be a high number of Muslims. Or that how many Muslims are there in America compared to the total population. The most liberal estimate is that there are 7 million Muslims in America. That's only 2.2% of America's total population of 310 millions. Do you consider this to be a high number? If so, what is your solution since you consider the Muslims to be a problem by agreeing with Geert Wllders? Memorandum on Muslim immigration? Memorandum on converting to Islam? Memorandum on Muslim women having babies? Mass deportation of legal and illegal Muslims? Muslim genocide?

Pro tip: Don't make a statement if you're not going to defend it vigorously.

Are you effing insane Indigo? Seriously, please point out where I agree with Geert Wilders, and where have I ever said that Muslim immigration is a problem? I understand that you are undoubtedly muslim, but your blind rage here shouldn't cloud your rationale or ability to read. You look just as foolish (and ignorant) here as you do in your tirades about football.

Regardless of the percentage of the total population, 7.6 million is still a large population of people. You really should read the article, as well as my comment at the end. My stance is that the man is an extremist and will be dismissed by most. I never posed any sort of solution as I don't really see any. Wilders is a joke and I suspect will be treated as one. My point is that in the current political climate in Europe, he will be given some attention, but how much is yet to be determined.

Are you effing insane Indigo? Seriously, please point out where I agree with Geert Wilders, and where have I ever said that Muslim immigration is a problem? I understand that you are undoubtedly muslim, but your blind rage here shouldn't cloud your rationale or ability to read. You look just as foolish (and ignorant) here as you do in your tirades about football.

Regardless of the percentage of the total population, 7.6 million is still a large population of people. You really should read the article, as well as my comment at the end. My stance is that the man is an extremist and will be dismissed by most. I never posed any sort of solution as I don't really see any. Wilders is a joke and I suspect will be treated as one. My point is that in the current political climate in Europe, he will be given some attention, but how much is yet to be determined.

I assumed your agreement with Geert VVilders! I probably shouldn't have done that. Because you obviously don't agree with him. My mistake! But then I'm conflicted reading "Regardless of the percentage of the total population, 7.6 million is still a large population of people." Is this a problem that there are 7.6 million Muslims in America?

PS: Didn't read the article. Probably won't. But I glanced over it.

N400 CITIZENSHIP STAGE

23-DEC-2016 -:- N400 form mailed to Dallas, TX Lockbox (USPS EXPRESS)

27-DEC-2016 -:- N400 form delivered/picked up by USCIS

01-JAN-2017 -:- N400 form fee check cashed by USCIS

04-JAN-2017 -:- N400 form received per NOA1

09-JAN-2017 -:- N400 form NOA1 notice date

14-JAN-2017 -:- N400 form NOA1 on hand through USPS

30-JAN-2017 -:- N400 fingerprint taken

01-FEB-2017 -:- N400 interview schedule process started

26-JUL-2017 -:- N400 interview date set (01SEP2017)

29-JUL-2017 -:- N400 interview letter on hand

01-SEP-2017 -:- N400 interview date - Interview passed

10-OCT-2017-:- N400 oath ceremony letter on hand (oath on 26OCT2017)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I assumed your agreement with Geert VVilders! I probably shouldn't have done that. Because you obviously don't agree with him. My mistake! But then I'm conflicted reading "Regardless of the percentage of the total population, 7.6 million is still a large population of people." Is this a problem that there are 7.6 million Muslims in America? font]

Wilders was talking about Muslim immigration and although the U.S. Census Bureau doesn't track religion there may be 7.6 million Muslims but very few are immigrants. Most were born here or converted.

"In 2005, more people from Muslim countries became legal permanent U.S. residents — nearly 96,000 — than in any year in the previous two decades. More than 40,000 of them were admitted last year, the highest annual number since the terrorist attacks, according to data on 22 countries provided by the Department of Homeland Security."

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nationworld/2003252072_911muslims10.html

At about a 1 million immigrants a year, probably about 4% are Muslim assuming they are all Muslim coming from those 22 countries.

David & Lalai

th_ourweddingscrapbook-1.jpg

aneska1-3-1-1.gif

Greencard Received Date: July 3, 2009

Lifting of Conditions : March 18, 2011

I-751 Application Sent: April 23, 2011

Biometrics: June 9, 2011

Like Europe, the problem is with fanatical diehard Muslims, not with all Muslims. When your fundamental personal beliefs are in conflict with a country's culture, it's best you don't go there. Come to think of it, what the heck am I doing here... :lol:

It's always puzzled me that those covered head to toe, with only their eyes showing, actually want to live in western countries where the culture, lifestyle and ideology is polar-opposite to that of their own.

Edited by Booyah!

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

Like Europe, the problem is with fanatical diehard Muslims, not with all Muslims. When your fundamental personal beliefs are in conflict with a country's culture, it's best you don't go there. Come to think of it, what the heck am I doing here... :lol:

It's always puzzled me that those covered head to toe, with only their eyes showing, actually want to live in western countries where the culture, lifestyle and ideology is polar-opposite to that of their own.

Similarly, I've often wondered why non-Muslims complain about not being allowed into Mecca, or about how churches aren't allowed in Saudi Arabia. What would they do in a place so unlke what they're used to? Probably get arrested for acting western and complain about it to the media.

ALC is right; most Muslims in America were born here, and most of them are African-American, not Arab.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Similarly, I've often wondered why non-Muslims complain about not being allowed into Mecca, or about how churches aren't allowed in Saudi Arabia. What would they do in a place so unlke what they're used to? Probably get arrested for acting western and complain about it to the media.

The Saudis would fit in in Amsterdam as it's not the same as Mecca?

David & Lalai

th_ourweddingscrapbook-1.jpg

aneska1-3-1-1.gif

Greencard Received Date: July 3, 2009

Lifting of Conditions : March 18, 2011

I-751 Application Sent: April 23, 2011

Biometrics: June 9, 2011