May 2010 Interview
Jun 2010 GC Recieved
-------------------------
Removing of Condition:
Mar.19,2012---------ROC sent
Mar.20,2012---------VSC received signed by D. Renaud
Mar.23,2012---------Check encashed
Mar.24,2012---------NOA1
Apr.19,2012----------Biometrics (Early Bio 4/11/2012)
May 2012 ------------Biometrics redo

Nov.30,2012---------RFE (fingerprint can't read needs to submit police clearance)

May 2013-------------Received Permanent Residence Card

00bor6fe477d3.png

I think we need to look at the real circumstances when it comes to pulling out the race card. Arizona has a HUGE problem with illegals. Last I checked, there weren't too many Asians, or African-Americans running across the border. So, to say this law is racist is total BS. If Northern states were to adopt the law, would we have Caucasian Canadians being detained for being here illegally? Or if adopted by Florida, how many Hatians would be "targets"? I dare to bet that the mix of demographics will change from state to state based on where the illegals are coming from. Based on color? Possibly, but ONLY because of where said illegals are coming from. I support this law 100%.

Edited by Filipinawife0210

IR-1/CR-1 Visa

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Manilla, Philipines

Marriage (if applicable): 2010-02-28

I-130 Sent : 2010-06-15

I-130 NOA1 : 2010-06-19

I-130 RFE :

I-130 RFE Sent :

I-130 Approved : 2010-08-03

NVC Received : 2010-08-10

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2010-08-17

Pay I-864 Bill 2010-09-01

Receive I-864 Package : 2010-09-18

Return Completed I-864 : 2010-09-21

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2010-09-25

Receive IV Bill : 2010-10-05

Pay IV Bill : 2010-10-06

I think we need to look at the real circumstances when it comes to pulling out the race card. Arizona has a HUGE problem with illegals. Last I checked, there weren't too many Asians, or African-Americans running across the border. So, to say this law is racist is total BS. If Northern states were to adopt the law, would we have Caucasian Canadians being detained for being here illegally? Or if adopted by Florida, how many Hatians would be "targets"? I dare to bet that the mix of demographics will change from state to state based on where the illegals are coming from. Based on color? Possibly, but ONLY because of where said illegals are coming from. I support this law 100%.

Right on :thumbs:

"Cox, one of five Republicans running for Michigan governor, said Michigan is the lead state backing Arizona in federal court and is joined by Alabama, Florida, Nebraska, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Texas and Virginia, as well as the Northern Mariana Islands."

2007-08-21Met through dating site

2007-10-12Hubby's first visit/met me and picked him up in Davao International Airport

2007-10-17Officially engaged to my one and only love hubby & formally proposed in front of my family

2007-10-22Flew back to the US

2008-02-022nd visit of my hubby and picked him up at Cebu International Airport

2008-02-04Went into the US embassy Cebu to get his certificate of legal capacity

2008-02-05Flew back together into Davao City and drove to Tagum City

2008-02-27Our awaited precious moment the WEDDING DAY!!!!

2008-03-04Hubby Flew back to the US

2009-05-013rd visit of my hubby and picked him up at Hong Kong International Airport

2009-05-02We went to Hong Kong disneyland (pretty amazing)

2009-05-03Flew back together into Manila and got his balikbayan visa to stay here with me for one year

2009-12-24First time we celebrate together the Christmas Eve (very much awesome!)

2009-12-31First time we celebrate together the New Years Eve (very much happy)

2010-01-07We celebrate together on his Birthday!

2010-01-15Celebrate together on his cutie wifey Birthday!

2010-01-25Sent I-130

2010-01-27Manila consulate received

2010-03-31I-130 approved(66 days)

2010-04-15NOA2 received

2010-04-22Packet 3 received(YaY)

2010-04-24DS230I & DS2001 Sent

2010-04-26Manila consulate received

2010-05-06Packet 4 received(Yepeyy)

2010-05-26-MEDICAL 7:00am(Passed)

2010-06-17-INTERVIEW 7:00 AM VISA APPROVED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you Lord !!!

2010-06-19 Recieved passport with visa via Air21 so fastttttt !!

2010-07-16 POE Detroit

2010-07-26 Recieved SS card

Filed: Country:
Timeline

I'd love to see a Lawsuit by all 50 states against the Federal Government for failing to even attempt to secure our borders thus subjecting the State Governments to the financial burden of providing free services to all of the illegal immigrants.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

I'd love to see a Lawsuit by all 50 states against the Federal Government for failing to even attempt to secure our borders thus subjecting the State Governments to the financial burden of providing free services to all of the illegal immigrants.

The border will never be 100% secure. That's like believing that we can actually win the war on drugs. We're already spending hundreds of millions of dollars and have more border agents deployed on the border than any point in history. Like the war on drugs, until we recognize the problem for what it is - economic, we'll never get a real handle on it.

Perhaps someday, Canada, the U.S. and Mexico will form a union much like the EU - where you can be an Irish national and find work in the Netherlands without needing a Visa.

Filed: Country:
Timeline
The border will never be 100% secure

I'm a realist, I don't think the border can ever be 100% secure but I also believe the the Federal Gov't is failing woefully in really trying to stem the flow of illegals into the country.

Make it so costly for an employer to hire illegals that it would mean they lose their business if they get caught.

Require proper verification (E-Verify) of all new employees.

Require the illegal's home gov't to cover the cost of returning them or impose sanctions if they refuse. This would help motivate the other gov'ts to keep their nationals within their own borders.

Never again issue Immigration Amnesty.

Fix the "Anchor Baby" problem by requiring Jus Sol to Jus Sanguinis (right of blood), the people it was meant to protect are all gone by a few generations now.

The border will never be 100% secure. That's like believing that we can actually win the war on drugs. We're already spending hundreds of millions of dollars and have more border agents deployed on the border than any point in history. Like the war on drugs, until we recognize the problem for what it is - economic, we'll never get a real handle on it.

Perhaps someday, Canada, the U.S. and Mexico will form a union much like the EU - where you can be an Irish national and find work in the Netherlands without needing a Visa.

I agree that it is an economic problem. Mexico is a hellhole that I don't think will ever get its act together. Still we can make a dent in immigration if we cut off employment opportunities. Go aggressively after employers so that they will not want to hire illegal immigrants.

As far as a Supernational alliance with Canada and Mexico. No thanks I don't buy into the dream of a magical Utopia. Centralizing power will in the end erode rights as less and less people retain more power.

As Ezra Taft Benson said: "We must put off our rose-colored glasses, quit repeating those soothing words but entirely false statements about world unity and brotherhood, and look at the world as it is, not as we would like it to become…We would be committing national suicide to surrender any of our independence, and chain ourselves to other nations in such a sick and turbulent world.”

April 24, 2010: Married in Butuan City
May 23, 2010: Submitted I-130
May 28, 2010: NOA-1 Received
October 19, 2010: NOA-2 Received
October 26, 2010: Case Number Assigned
October 28, 2010: IIN Received
November 3, 2010: AOS paid
November 5, 2010: AOS status "PAID". Sent AOS packet
November 6, 2010: DS-3032 email received. Emailed DS-3032
November 8, 2010: IV paid, DS-3032 accepted
November 10, 2010: IV status "PAID". Sent IV packet
November 15, 2010: IV received at NVC
November 22, 2010: False Checklist for missing DS-230
November 29, 2010: AOS + IV entered into system
December 4, 2010: SIF, Case Completed
December 6, 2010: Interview Scheduled
December 27-28, 2010: Passed Physical
January 6, 2011: Interview @ 0830 Approved
January 14, 2011: Visa received
January 31, 2011: CFO seminar completed
February 11, 2011: POE- LAX

Removal of Conditions
January 8, 2013: Mailed I-751
January 10,2013: NOA1
February 6, 2013: Biometrics Appoint.

June 4, 2013: Received I-797 NOA removal of conditions

How is it possible for the Federal Gov't to sue AZ when in fact it is just enforcing a Federal law ? Im lost........................

Because you cant racially profile people because they aren't white. You can't just single out people and if they dont have papers, jail them until they can prove otherwise.

Right now you think its not you, so why worry about it right? But wait until its your wife being profiled , how outraged would you be if she called from jail saying she was detained for not having papers, or an immigration problem?

Thats the point

07-24-2009 Received NOA1
08-05-2009 Touched
10-02-2009 I-797C for Biometrics Appt
10-26-2009 Biometrics Appt. Completed
05-11-2010 Request for Evidence on both the I129F and I130
07-01-2010 Case Transferred to Vermont Service Center
10-20-2011 Contacted Ombudsman
02-07-2012 Case denied after almost 3 years =(
03-07-2012 Appeal Filed!
01-20-2013 Contacted Ombudsman again...

06-25-2013 EOIR Appeal Review

Visit my blog at http://goo.gl/ON4wG/

atckcgod5n.png

Because you cant racially profile people because they aren't white. You can't just single out people and if they dont have papers, jail them until they can prove otherwise.

All the officer needs is suspicion of a crime to detain you. The point is that they can detain you, not arrest you. You look like a serial killer and have no I.D. I promise you that you will be detained until you prove who you are.

April 24, 2010: Married in Butuan City
May 23, 2010: Submitted I-130
May 28, 2010: NOA-1 Received
October 19, 2010: NOA-2 Received
October 26, 2010: Case Number Assigned
October 28, 2010: IIN Received
November 3, 2010: AOS paid
November 5, 2010: AOS status "PAID". Sent AOS packet
November 6, 2010: DS-3032 email received. Emailed DS-3032
November 8, 2010: IV paid, DS-3032 accepted
November 10, 2010: IV status "PAID". Sent IV packet
November 15, 2010: IV received at NVC
November 22, 2010: False Checklist for missing DS-230
November 29, 2010: AOS + IV entered into system
December 4, 2010: SIF, Case Completed
December 6, 2010: Interview Scheduled
December 27-28, 2010: Passed Physical
January 6, 2011: Interview @ 0830 Approved
January 14, 2011: Visa received
January 31, 2011: CFO seminar completed
February 11, 2011: POE- LAX

Removal of Conditions
January 8, 2013: Mailed I-751
January 10,2013: NOA1
February 6, 2013: Biometrics Appoint.

June 4, 2013: Received I-797 NOA removal of conditions

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I'm against the law , because its far too expensive and difficult for the average poor person to ever make it to the usa. My ancestors came here without any needed approval from the native americans.

If its fair for us to be here, its fair for anyone to be here.

I feel if someone is here , not legally and they are working and have not got into trouble then allow them to be legal and stay

It's pretty obvious from all the other replies here the value of your comments!!! :rofl:

xl91yv7f.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Right now you think its not you, so why worry about it right? But wait until its your wife being profiled , how outraged would you be if she called from jail saying she was detained for not having papers, or an immigration problem?

Thats the point

Im not eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeven worried about it............................................

It's pretty obvious from all the other replies here the value of your comments!!! :rofl:

LOLZ !!!! Im with you man !!!

A good read.....

This was written by a native of Mexico who is now a naturalized US Citizen. It's a great explanation of the illegal immigration issue.

"If you had tickets to a sports event, concert, Disneyland, or for an airline flight, and when you got to your assigned seat you found someone else was in that seat, what would you do? You would call for a person in charge of ticket checking and have the person in your seat removed. You would properly be asked to show your ticket, and you would gladly and proudly do so, for you have bought and paid for that seat. The person in your seat would also be asked for a ticket, which they would not be able to produce. They would be called "gate crashers" and they would properly be removed.

Now in this huge stadium called the USA we have had millions of gate crashers. We have been asking security to check for tickets and remove the gate crashers. We have been asking security to have better controls in checking at the door. We have asked security to lock the back doors.

Security has failed us. They are still looking the other way. They are afraid to ask to see the tickets. Many people say there is unlimited seating, and whether there is or not, no one should be allowed in for free while the rest of us pay full price!

In "section AZ", of "Stadium USA ", we have had enough of the failures of Security. We have decided to do our own ticket checking, and properly remove those who do not have tickets. Now it seems very strange to me that so many people in the other 49 "sections", and even many in our own "section" do not want tickets checked, or even to be asked to show their ticket! Even the head of Security is chastising us, while not doing his own job which he has sworn to do.

My own ticket has been bought and paid for, so I am proudly going to show it when asked to do so. I have a right to my seat, and I want the gate crashers to be asked to show their tickets too. The only reason that I can imagine anyone objecting to being asked for their ticket is that they are in favor of gate crashing, and all of the illegal activities that go with it, such as drug smuggling, gang wars, murder, human smuggling for profit, and many more illegal and inhumane acts that we are trying to prevent with our new legislation. Is that what I am hearing from all of the protestors such as Phoenix Mayor Gordon, US Rep. Grijalva, even President Obama? If you are not in favor of showing tickets, (proof of citizenship, passport, green card, or other legal document) when asked, as I would do proudly, then you must be condoning those illegal activities."

Written by a US Citizen, Globe, Arizona .

IR-1/CR-1 Visa

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Manilla, Philipines

Marriage (if applicable): 2010-02-28

I-130 Sent : 2010-06-15

I-130 NOA1 : 2010-06-19

I-130 RFE :

I-130 RFE Sent :

I-130 Approved : 2010-08-03

NVC Received : 2010-08-10

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2010-08-17

Pay I-864 Bill 2010-09-01

Receive I-864 Package : 2010-09-18

Return Completed I-864 : 2010-09-21

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2010-09-25

Receive IV Bill : 2010-10-05

Pay IV Bill : 2010-10-06

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

i think that 1. there should be no towns or cities sitting on the south border, buy them up from mexico and make a 10 mile de militarized zone all along the border. 2 use drones and limited military persons to patrol it.

any living thing in the zone should be killed. post signs all along the mexican side stating such. that is what i would call 100 percent secure.

The following are statements from the National Federation of Filipino American Association (NaFFAA) on this controversial anti-immigration law.

Come on, I can't believe what I am hearing. So let me see, then is this organization against all the legal filipinos who played by the rules, who spent the time to fill out the form, the ones who paid the proper fees, the ones who sufferd by being seperated by their families, who patiently waited until the US government gave them the permission to immigrat.

So why is it a bad thing to show your ID to an officer of the law, don't you already have to when you get pulled over.

Why is proving your identy to a police man so bad but we have no problem showing our ID at the liquor store or at a bar.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.