one...two...tree

Filipinos Against Arizona Immigration Law SB1070

303 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

How is it possible for the Federal Gov't to sue AZ when in fact it is just enforcing a Federal law ? Im lost........................

Come on, Jason. I went to great lengths to explain why earlier in this thread, and your only answer was that law reigns supreme. No offense, but you obviously have little understanding of U.S. history and our beloved U.S. Constitution. Some of us paid attention in class.

How is it possible for the Federal Gov't to sue AZ when in fact it is just enforcing a Federal law ? Im lost........................

In his speech at American University just days ago, President Obama called our immigration laws "unenforceable."

President Obama said that Arizona's new immigration enforcement law, SB 1070, is "ill conceived" because it puts huge pressures on local law enforcement agencies to enforce laws that "ultimately are unenforceable."

These amazing words, spoken by the President of the United States no less, demonstrate all too clearly the arrogance that prevails in Washington when it comes to U.S. immigration policy.

Despite the fact that Congress has laid down the law on who can come into the country and under what circumstances, President Obama has unilaterally declared that these laws are worthless and has refused to enforce them.

But Arizonans think differently. They refuse to accept illegal immigration as a way of life. And through the passage of SB 1070, Arizonans - supported by Americans across the country - have declared that they will enforce the laws that the Administration won't.

So how does the Obama Administration react?

It sues the state of Arizona to ensure that no one can enforce these "unenforceable" laws. This latest lawsuit to derail SB1070 not only endangers the people of Arizona. It endangers you and me, our loved ones and our communities.

'PAU' both wife and daughter in the U.S. 08/25/2009

Daughter's' CRBA Manila Embassy 08/07/2008 dual citizenship

http://crbausembassy....wordpress.com/

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

In his speech at American University just days ago, President Obama called our immigration laws "unenforceable."

President Obama said that Arizona's new immigration enforcement law, SB 1070, is "ill conceived" because it puts huge pressures on local law enforcement agencies to enforce laws that "ultimately are unenforceable."

These amazing words, spoken by the President of the United States no less, demonstrate all too clearly the arrogance that prevails in Washington when it comes to U.S. immigration policy.

Despite the fact that Congress has laid down the law on who can come into the country and under what circumstances, President Obama has unilaterally declared that these laws are worthless and has refused to enforce them.

But Arizonans think differently. They refuse to accept illegal immigration as a way of life. And through the passage of SB 1070, Arizonans - supported by Americans across the country - have declared that they will enforce the laws that the Administration won't.

So how does the Obama Administration react?

It sues the state of Arizona to ensure that no one can enforce these "unenforceable" laws. This latest lawsuit to derail SB1070 not only endangers the people of Arizona. It endangers you and me, our loved ones and our communities.

I hope OBAMA is a one term President................

Timeline

Come on, Jason. I went to great lengths to explain why earlier in this thread, and your only answer was that law reigns supreme. No offense, but you obviously have little understanding of U.S. history and our beloved U.S. Constitution. Some of us paid attention in class.

No OFFENSE as well but Obviously you seem to have some Mexican blood in you or else you would not be so defensive on something that does not make sense, this seems to be the other way around but i'm thinking that you are the one that didn't pay attention in class, keep in MIND that Illegal is ILLEGAL, I am Filipino and I have no problem if all ILLEGAL FILIPINOS were deported back to the Philippines.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Really? Really Jason? Has to be Mexican in the blood? Just shows that this law is targeting one race, doesnt it?

K-1 TIMELINE

2-12-10: I-129F arrived at CSC

2-16-10: NOA1 issued

2-20-10: NOA1 hard copy received

4-5-10: NOA2 issued

4-9-10: NOA2 hard copy received

4-26-10: Embassy sent Toni a letter

6-9 & 11-10: Medical at SLMEC - PASSED!

7-1-10: Interview - BLUE

7-6-10: Submitted additional evidence of current sustained income (paychecks)

7-13-10: Visa Approved! (FINALLY!!!)

7-19-10: Visa Issued!

7-21-10: VISA IN HAND! (Thank God! The wait is finally over.)

8-26-10: POE: LAX

10-29-10 Wedding

AOS & EAD TIMELINE

4-1-11: AOS Package arrived at Chicago Lockbox

5-2-11: NOA issued for AOS & EAD

5-6-11: NOA hard copy received for AOS & EAD

5-6-11: Biometrics appointment letter received

5-20-11: AOS Package was transferred to CSC

5-26-11: Biometrics appointment

5-26-11: EAD approved (that was faaaaaaasst!)

10-3-11: AOS finally approved!

Timeline

Really? Really Jason? Has to be Mexican in the blood? Just shows that this law is targeting one race, doesnt it?

So what if its targeting one race ? if they are the problem race coming here and using up our tax money then it doesn't leave us much but to point at one race, if you are offended by this then go cry me a river otherwise manup because you are not going to win this topic for its not patriotic as an American. Why you so unglued ? can you not comprehend that ILLEGAL is ILLEGAL ?

Anyways i'm going to ROBERTOS right now for a CHIMICHANGA BURRITO and HORCHATA, i hope those guys working there are LEGAL.

Timeline

So what if its targeting one race ? if they are the problem race coming here and using up our tax money then it doesn't leave us much but to point at one race, if you are offended by this then go cry me a river otherwise manup because you are not going to win this topic for its not patriotic as an American. Why you so unglued ? can you not comprehend that ILLEGAL is ILLEGAL ?

Anyways i'm going to ROBERTOS right now for a CHIMICHANGA BURRITO and HORCHATA, i hope those guys working there are LEGAL.

Oh no, I can man up, but before you wanna say that it doesnt matter what race, then it comes clear that you have a problem with just one race, Soooooo sorry to be playing the "Race Card" here. Im not unglued at all, and I comprehend it just fine. You can say whatever you want as well, because just as you said that I won't win this topic, neither will you. We just have 2 different views, thats it. They probably are illegal but since you want to bring this up, make sure to bring me back some LUMPIAS, ADOBO and some chicken from JOLLIBEE, while youre gone.

K-1 TIMELINE

10-29-10 Wedding

AOS & EAD TIMELINE

Timeline

Oh no, I can man up, but before you wanna say that it doesnt matter what race, then it comes clear that you have a problem with just one race, Soooooo sorry to be playing the "Race Card" here. Im not unglued at all, and I comprehend it just fine. You can say whatever you want as well, because just as you said that I won't win this topic, neither will you. We just have 2 different views, thats it. They probably are illegal but since you want to bring this up, make sure to bring me back some LUMPIAS, ADOBO and some chicken from JOLLIBEE, while youre gone.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA YOU GOT ME ON A ROLL RIGHT NOW LAUGHING, I would bring you some Lumpia and Chicken from Jollibee but they are not a 24 hr restaurant unlike ROBERTOS, can I get you a bean and cheese burrito instead ? BTW, Jollibee does not sell Adobo.

You still got alot of milk to drink, I do have a problem with one race if they are taking all our jobs ILLEGALLY and show attitude then yes I do have a problem, but I also have problems with other races as well if they are Illegal. VIVA LA MEXICO !!!!!!

MANNY !!!! MANNY !!!! MANNY !!!! MANNY !!!! the MEXICUTIONER !!!! WOOHOO !!!! MANNY !!!!

Timeline

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA YOU GOT ME ON A ROLL RIGHT NOW LAUGHING, I would bring you some Lumpia and Chicken from Jollibee but they are not a 24 hr restaurant unlike ROBERTOS, can I get you a bean and cheese burrito instead ? BTW, Jollibee does not sell Adobo.

You still got alot of milk to drink, I do have a problem with one race if they are taking all our jobs ILLEGALLY and show attitude then yes I do have a problem, but I also have problems with other races as well if they are Illegal. VIVA LA MEXICO !!!!!!

MANNY !!!! MANNY !!!! MANNY !!!! MANNY !!!! the MEXICUTIONER !!!! WOOHOO !!!! MANNY !!!!

Yeah, sadly there isnt one over here too, thats why mexican restaurants are awesome since some are open 24hr. No, no bean and cheese, but bring me some pansit instead, or some sotanghon, thats the good stuff right there. I know they dont serve Adobo, I meant that to be seperate from the Jollibee order hahaha.

I dont get the milk thing youre saying. In any case, you can blame them for taking it, but dont you think that it's also our fault for giving it to them? That would make us Americans just as, or if not, more guilty, wouldnt you say? I have no problem with whatever race is working, they got to make that paper too.

Whoa, check out Mr. Jose Rizal/Manny Pacquiao getting all MEXICUTIONER over here ha ha ha

K-1 TIMELINE

10-29-10 Wedding

AOS & EAD TIMELINE

Timeline

Yeah, sadly there isnt one over here too, thats why mexican restaurants are awesome since some are open 24hr. No, no bean and cheese, but bring me some pansit instead, or some sotanghon, thats the good stuff right there. I know they dont serve Adobo, I meant that to be seperate from the Jollibee order hahaha.

I dont get the milk thing youre saying. In any case, you can blame them for taking it, but dont you think that it's also our fault for giving it to them? That would make us Americans just as, or if not, more guilty, wouldnt you say? I have no problem with whatever race is working, they got to make that paper too.

Whoa, check out Mr. Jose Rizal/Manny Pacquiao getting all MEXICUTIONER over here ha ha ha

Its all good.......

You and I both have valid points. Sotanghon and Coke sounds good right about now. Come on over and lets head over to a nearby Jollibee, i'm buying.

Timeline

Its all good.......

You and I both have valid points. Sotanghon and Coke sounds good right about now. Come on over and lets head over to a nearby Jollibee, i'm buying.

Yeah! Sotanghon, some Coke and TACOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS!! lol, that would be an interesting mix. Well, next time I'm in vegas, Im gonna hold you to that Jollibee run haha.

Its all good.......

Yeah! Sotanghon, some Coke and TACOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS!! lol, that would be an interesting mix. Well, next time I'm in vegas, Im gonna hold you to that Jollibee run haha.

K-1 TIMELINE

10-29-10 Wedding

AOS & EAD TIMELINE

Timeline

Alright bro that sounds good let me know the next time you are here. WHat would that be called ? Sotang-Taco ?

Timeline

Alright bro that sounds good let me know the next time you are here. WHat would that be called ? Sotang-Taco ?

I will let you know for sure. Yeah, but it depends what else is in the taco, it should be called Sotang-Taco de asada :D

K-1 TIMELINE

10-29-10 Wedding

AOS & EAD TIMELINE

Timeline

I will let you know for sure. Yeah, but it depends what else is in the taco, it should be called Sotang-Taco de asada :D

Now i'm hungry, I was really about to hit up Robertos down the street earlier but got lazy, now I might have to actually do that. lolz

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.