NavarreMan

горшочков

21 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

My wife has tasked me to find a set of "горшочков" (sounds like gorshochki) here in the states. I would greatly appreciate any help I can get. I have checked everywhere I can drive to, i.e. Wal-Mart, Target, Kesco, various kitchen stores with no luck. Have had no luck on-line. These things are bigger than a typical ramekin. She is in love with this set:

b042b99394bf.jpg located here.

Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensedregistered pharmacist". (because somebody gives a damn)

Russia-USA.png

Together at last!!!

Entry 4/8/08

Marriage 6/7/08

LAISSEZ LES BONS TEMPS ROULER!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Indonesia
Timeline

I don't know what these are or where to find them, but that is sooo sweet of you to look for her! :)

AOS 05/08/10 - sent05/14/10 - receipt date on NOAs - transferred to National Benefits Center06/14/10 - Biometrics Done - Lawrence, MA (original appt)07/26/10 - Interview - APPROVED!!07/30/10 - Welcome letter rec'd (notice date: 07/26)08/05/10 - Green Card (&EAD) Received! - 2 months and 28 days total!ROC 04/28/12 - ROC package sent05/03/12 - check cashed05/04/12 - NOA1 received - dated 05/01/1206/07/12 - Biometrics done02/07/13 - Approved (status update via text msg)02/14/13 - Ten year Green card receivedNaturalization07/26/13 - eligible (90 day window opened 4/27/13)02/24/14 - N-400 sent to Dallas03/04/14 - Check cashed & case accepted (update via txt & email)03/10/14 - Biometrics appt letter rec'd (scheduled for 03/28/13)03/28/14 - Biometrics done04/01/14 - In line for interview 04/03/14 - Case status change to scheduled for interview04/10/14 - interview letter rec'd 5/13/14 - interview 6/3/14 - in line for oath 6/30/14 - Scheduled for oath

No clue.

I asked my wife and she didn't know either.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Timeline

eBay

0 results found for горшочков

Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensedregistered pharmacist". (because somebody gives a damn)

Russia-USA.png

Together at last!!!

Entry 4/8/08

Marriage 6/7/08

Timeline

No clue.

I asked my wife and she didn't know either.

Thanks Slim and thanks Eng21 but there is a difference between being sweet, which of course I am, and being told to find them!!! :unsure:

Russia-USA.png

Together at last!!!

Entry 4/8/08

Marriage 6/7/08

My wife mentioned something about an international sales website out of NYC "NY best buy?" but we couldn't find the website.

I know what you mean about being told to find them. I've been told all kinds of things that would be seemingly easy enough for her to do herself yet for whatever reason, she's incapable of getting it done. "Because you husband and you must take care of wife."

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

0 results found for горшочков

I know you are not going to find exactly what you are looking for, but here's something that might lead you into the right direction:

eBay link

If you find how these things are called here in US, then it'd be much easier to find them. I googled them for about 15 mins and didn't come up with anything concrete.

Слава Україні!

--------------------
Full Timeline

chimpanzee.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline

My wife has tasked me to find a set of "горшочков" (sounds like gorshochki) here in the states. I would greatly appreciate any help I can get. I have checked everywhere I can drive to, i.e. Wal-Mart, Target, Kesco, various kitchen stores with no luck. Have had no luck on-line. These things are bigger than a typical ramekin. She is in love with this set:

b042b99394bf.jpg located here.

Yard sale in a Russian, Ukrainian, Polish neighborhood. Glass auction, estate sale in same neighborhood. Resale shops..

Filed: Timeline

I know you are not going to find exactly what you are looking for, but here's something that might lead you into the right direction:

eBay link

If you find how these things are called here in US, then it'd be much easier to find them. I googled them for about 15 mins and didn't come up with anything concrete.

Yes these are close and I bet the company could make a custom lot of exactly what I'm looking for. But geez, did you see the prices on those things! Well it is a step in the right direction. As to what they are called in English, I did a translation on "горшочков" on Google and it translates as "pot", guess how far that got me on an internet search.

:rofl:

Thanks for the help.

Yard sale in a Russian, Ukrainian, Polish neighborhood. Glass auction, estate sale in same neighborhood. Resale shops..

Yes, I thought about that but no Russian neighborhoods where we live. I guess in a sense, we are the Russian neighborhood! Maybe next time we make it to Atlanta we can look around.

My wife mentioned something about an international sales website out of NYC "NY best buy?" but we couldn't find the website.

I know what you mean about being told to find them. I've been told all kinds of things that would be seemingly easy enough for her to do herself yet for whatever reason, she's incapable of getting it done. "Because you husband and you must take care of wife."

:thumbs: :thumbs:

I do some searching on your info. Thanks

I googled them for about 15 mins and didn't come up with anything concrete.

Me too.

Perhaps maybe your wife could have someone buy them and ship them from back home?

Русский форум член.

Timeline

Definately on the short list of things to buy next time we visit Russia. :thumbs:

Russia-USA.png

Together at last!!!

Entry 4/8/08

Marriage 6/7/08

It seems that you will likely have more luck doing a ceramics search than looking for pots.

Perhaps you can refine a search for Russian ceramic pots. :thumbs:

This was my first search for russian pots.

http://rus-sell.com/pottery+ceramics+faience/pots+for+baking/catalog1213.html

I hope you find it useful.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

It seems that you will likely have more luck doing a ceramics search than looking for pots.

Perhaps you can refine a search for Russian ceramic pots. :thumbs:

Actually will have better luck looking for Ukrainian ones.

That type of dish is Ukrainian in nature. Also, the pots in the picture OP posted are from Ukraine (has Ukrainian writing on them).

Just saying, I think it'd narrow the search down.

Слава Україні!

--------------------
Full Timeline

chimpanzee.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.