Usui Takumi

Wife needs a car in the next year or so...

67 posts in this topic

Buying brand new cars is about the stupidest thing you can do with your money. You lose about 15 to 20% just driving it off the lot.

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

That risk is part and parcel of being a man.

What is the point of having nuts if they don't get kicked from time to time? We might as well have vaginas.

Who says people with vaginas can't be strong and assertive? :dance:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Buying brand new cars is about the stupidest thing you can do with your money. You lose about 15 to 20% just driving it off the lot.

I wouldn't argue that.

Side note..Mini Coopers hold their value pretty well.

8/2/2021:  Mailed N-400

8/4/2021: N-400 received

8/6/2021:  Biometrics to be reused
3/15/2022:  Interview (successful)

Who says people with vaginas can't be strong and assertive? :dance:

richardsimmons.jpg

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

― Andrew Wilkow

the colonel has carnal knowledge of mr. simmons?

:lol:

― Andrew Wilkow

No, that is Col. Lingus' husband.

Sad to announce the divorce after catching him with you and a jar of crunchy peanut butter in the back seat of a mini. The pink anklets and plaid mini skirt you were wearing,suit you quite well.

― Andrew Wilkow

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Sad to announce the divorce after catching him with you and a jar of crunchy peanut butter in the back seat of a mini. The pink anklets and plaid mini skirt you were wearing,suit you quite well.

Some imagination you have there. The voice of experience perhaps?

I've head about you and truck stops. So has half Washington State ;)

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Your bizarre sexual machinations aside, did you just admit to marrying a gay man? Thanks for clarifying that marc.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

She has any prior driving record, anywhere ?

If no, BAM ! She's getting a Volvo 740 turbo wagon for the first year.

Cars are important, sure, but Volvo is #1 for safety, a used Wagon can be had between 1800 to 2500 (cheaper if you don't care about the prior service records )

You should talk her into a Volvo, telling her that you care for her so much, that you want her to be able to 'walk away' from a serious car accident, and VOLVO is the only maker that guarantees that... (Then quickly move on to other topic, as she'll be asking for this proof)

Although the Volvo is 'ugly' - the turbo engine has much pick up, all is 'tuned' on the suspension, as well, she'll think she's driving a superfast sports car (cause she is ;) ) but

A WAGON is useful as she starts to lug stuff across the city, learns the fun of going 'garage sale shopping' and decides to become an organic gardener (need larger car to haul the carefully dried horse manure )

For you, insurance on the car will be cheaper than on the mini, as well (pay cash for car, only get liability insurannce on the vehicle)

so you can start saving for the mini AFTER she arrives here.

Good Luck !

Volvos Rock ! :D

oh wait - a Mini IS a fun car, but is the type of car a fun girl drives when going to the club, alone. I'd be more worried about 'that', then her actually driving.

Edited by Darnell

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !