ForeverAmen

I'm Next

39 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Cameroon
Timeline

Never would I imagine that I would be on VJ sharing what I'm about to say. For those of you who know me, you know that for the most part, I've always had good things to say about my husband. Long story short .... it's been almost 2 weeks since my husband of 4 years walked out on me and our 2 month old child. No good byes, no warning, not even an argument between the two of us. He received his Citizenship less than 2 months ago. And .... he left the country. Please keep me and my entire family in your prayers.

All that is necessary for the triumph of EVIL, is that good men do nothing "Sir Edmund Burke"

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

Boaz

May our Lord give you peace that surpassess all understanding. YOu are in my prayers.All will be fine .Our Father is a faithful God and His word , and his promises never come back empty. This a trying moment for you and your family but our Lord watches from above and He knows the plans he has for you. Be strong, the pain and agony will pass. Be Blessed and we are here to support you.

In your Strength, I can crush an army; with my God , I can scale any wall .....2nd Samuel 22:30

For God did not give us a spirit of fear and timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self discipline}... 2 Timothy 1 :7[/i]

Set me as seal over your heart. Solomon 8:6

imgfinal2.jpg

AOS

08/03/2009 - AOS Approval

08/13/ 2009- GC in mail

ROC

09/01/2011 - Roc Approval

N - 400

06/15/2012 - Mailed N - 400 package to Phoenix

06/19/2012 - Notice of Action

07/20/2012 - Biometrics

08/20/2012 - Interview: PASSED

09/21/2012 - Oath Ceremony :)

09/21/2012 - US Citizen

RqhYvq6.jpgRqhYm4.pngRqhYm4.png

Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows James 1 : 17[/center]

Filed: Country: Ghana
Timeline

Hi Boaz,

I am very sorry for ur ordeal. I will definately keep you in my prayers. God will take care of you and the baby. Pray for him as well. It is excruciating but there is nothing that is too overbearing that God. So look up to him and he will be there for you.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hope you are doing well Boaz!

I received my husband letter last week in regards to me denying the validity of the marriage certificate to the court of AZ. He accused me of subtly keeping him hostage, locking him out in the cold until the cops came and made me let him in, physical abuse and emotional abuse.

The letter was validating, because after time had passed I began to feel like maybe he wasn't all that evil. He will have major recourse to his action from the all mighty king above. I am glad I can put my cares to him.

Vindication is mine in his son's name.

<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Togo
Timeline

Never would I imagine that I would be on VJ sharing what I'm about to say. For those of you who know me, you know that for the most part, I've always had good things to say about my husband. Long story short .... it's been almost 2 weeks since my husband of 4 years walked out on me and our 2 month old child. No good byes, no warning, not even an argument between the two of us. He received his Citizenship less than 2 months ago. And .... he left the country. Please keep me and my entire family in your prayers.

You are in my thoughts and prayers. So sad to hear that. Again the evil that men do live with them... he shall be rewarded.

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline

Boaz, you don't know me, but I remember you being on the boards around the time that I was going through the VJ myself. I am so so so sorry that this betrayal has broken your heart. I am just so sorry. I know how it feels when there is a child involved. My ex-husband (as of today) had multiple affairs and his now girlfriend had his name tattooed on her stomach before he even moved out. Our child is now 17 months, but this started when she was only 2 months old. Even after I found out so many things, I can remember just being in shock. I think in some ways I still am. It is a potentially devastating event....but you, as a mom, will pick up the pieces and move into survival mode and become stronger than you ever thought that you could be. Get some rest when you can and reveuvenate yourself for the journey ahead in raising your child. My prayers are with you!

Just trying to muster the energy (and the money) to do this again.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

THE OAK TREE

by Johnny Ray Ryder Jr.

A mighty wind blew night and day

It stole the oak tree's leaves away

Then snapped its boughs and pulled its bark

Until the oak was tired and stark

But still the oak tree held its ground

While other trees fell all around

The weary wind gave up and spoke.

How can you still be standing Oak?

The oak tree said, I know that you

Can break each branch of mine in two

Carry every leaf away

Shake my limbs, and make me sway

But I have roots stretched in the earth

Growing stronger since my birth

You'll never touch them, for you see

They are the deepest part of me

Until today, I wasn't sure

Of just how much I could endure

But now I've found, with thanks to you

I'm stronger than I ever knew. (F)

Toni

07/17/2008.......WEDDING DAY!!!!
USCIS STAGE (for me):
06/09/2010.......SENT I-130 TO USCIS
06/15/2010.......NOA1 & RECEIPT DATE (CSC)
11/03/2010.......NOA2 Email received-APPROVED!!-141 days

NVC STAGE (for him):
11/08/2010.......NVC Case # Assigned
11/19/2010.......DS-3032 received via email
07/02/2011.......IV (DS-230) Package mailed//NVC Received-7/5/2011
07/14/2011........CASE COMPLETE!!!
07/15/2011........SIF!!!

EMBASSY STAGE (for us):
8/23/2011.........Medical-Part 1
8/24/2011.........Medical-Part 2(Completed!)
9/12/2011.........INTERVIEW @ 10:00AM - APPROVED!! (IR-1 Visa)

POE: DECEMBER 3rd, Washington, D.C. (IAD)!!!

1/10/2012........Green Card in Hand!
02/07/2012........Rec'd. Social Security Card

Naturalization Journey:

09-27-2016................Mailed N-400

11-03-2016................Biometrics

Notified 2/13/2017........2-8-2017.....Case Is In Line For An Interview

3/23/2017 @ 9AM......Interview

4/13/2017...................OATH CEREMONY!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your baby. I know the God we serve has already won this victory for you. It's just the battle that makes us weary but you can and WILL pull through. You will emerge even stronger and even wiser. Vengeance is mine saith the Lord! It's wonderful that He vindicates just for us! Even in your storm praise Him anyhow...and watch the reward. (F)(L)

tumblr_l2zffoq44C1qc5x0yo1_400.jpg

My honey is NIGERIAN and I'm AMERICAN

K1 Journey

07/27/10 Mailed Petition

07/28/10 Petition received at VSC then forwarded to Lewisville, TX (received there 7/29/10)

08/02/10 NOA1 Notice date

08/06/10 Touched

08/07/10 Received NOA1 in mail

08/10/10 Touched

10/03/10 Touched

01/31/11 I-129F Petition APPROVED!!!

02/03/11 Received hard copy of NOA2 (although the envelope is stamped Feb 2...so only one day to get to me :) )

02/07/11 Arrived at NVC

02/07/11 MADE APPOINTMENTS FOR MEDICAL AND INTERVIEW. (Will post actual dates after they occur :) )

02/08/11 Left NVC

02/17/11 Medical

03/01/11 Interview (FH is in AP)

04/12/11 AP COMPLETED!!

04/13/11 FH notified to come to the embassy with his passport!

04/26/11 FH received Visa

04/29/11 FH Arrived in the US!!! JFK POE

06/08/11 MARRIED!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.