justashooter

400 million of your tax dollars to support terrorism

15 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: China
Timeline

WASHINGTON — President Obama promised a $400 million aid package for the West Bank and Gaza on Wednesday, as the United States scrambled to come up with a way out of the stalemate in the Middle East exacerbated by the Gaza flotilla incident last week.

Mr. Obama, meeting with Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas at the White House, said that the money would go to housing and schools. White House officials said that the money also would help increase access to drinking water and to help address health and infrastructure needs.

http://www.palwatch.org/main.aspx?fi=157&doc_id=2374

Abbas is a terrorist and an enemy of the US and it's allies. Money given to him will be used to kill Americans and their allies.

Schools? Sure.....schools of islamic hatred.

PA TV broadcast kids singing

anti-Israel war song to terrorist

who aided suicide bomber

by Itamar Marcus and Nan Jacques Zilberdik

PA TV chose to honor the female Palestinian terrorist Sanaa Shehadeh by visiting her home, interviewing her family and broadcasting her two young nieces dedicating an anti-Israel war song to her. Sanaa Shehadeh is serving 3 life sentences in an Israeli prison for transporting a suicide terrorist to Jerusalem in 2002. Three civilians were killed and dozens wounded in the attack on King George Street.

The hate song chosen by the girls, which they knew by heart, included the words, "I want to carry a machine gun and a rifle," and, "We shall strike Israel."

The girls were filmed outside the terrorist's home and appeared in a prerecorded feature on official Palestinian Authority TV about Palestinian prisoners in Israeli jails.

Click here to view the young girls singing the anti-Israel war song on PA TV.

obamasolyndrafleeced-lmao.jpg

:help: How long till next Presidential election???

I-751 Vermont
Mailed 4/03/2012
Check Cashed 4/10/2012
Noa1 4/12/2012 receipt date 4/6/2012
Biometrics 4/19/2012 letter recieved
Biometrics 5/01/2012 done
Tic Toc, Tic Toc, Tic Toc, Tic toc..................................................

5/10/2013 Info pass for another year stamp

Tic Toc, Tic Toc.....................................

Second biometrics letter received 7/6/2013

Tic toc tic toc..........................................................................................

4/10/14 info pass for another year

Tic Toc, Tic toc

3/30/2015 info pass for another year stamp

9/10/2015 Notice for I-751 interview 9/22/2015 Our gov is so efficient just gotta love em in charge of health care!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

i wonder if he's apologized yet.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

i wonder if he's apologized yet.

It's written in the MEMO section of the check.

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

It's written in the MEMO section of the check.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The US donated money directly to the IRA. And let's not forget the while Iran contra affair.

I wonder if The Shooter was more concerned about that than he is with this.

the us government did?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

It's some pretty special dishonesty that tries to make out that international aid payments amount to "support for terrorism" when successive US administrations have made little secret of directly funding revolutionary groups that suit US geopolitical ends and have also a long history of international arms deals.

Priceless.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hatred swings both ways, when you are born and raised to hate there is no chance of peace. Both Israel and Palestine have been this way for centuries towards each other, I doubt there will ever come a resolve.

80% of the drinking water in Gaza is unsafe for human consumption. You think a HUMAN being has to live like that?? Also not everyone in Gaza is Muslim, there are Christians and Jew Palestians... all suffering due to the actions of idiots on both sides of the fence. Also little girls in Israel paint the bombs that kill as well. BOTH ARE WRONG. No one is 100% innocent. But with statistics you are have a David and Goliath type of war. I am muslim, my religion DOES not and WILL not ever support terrorism. (Don't twist some verse from the Qu'ran that you have no knowledge of, I have been studying Theology for 13 years- Abrahamic Faiths) Just as when I was Christian we never supported the terrorism from Christian groups on others.

I would rather help people have clean water and housing and health care needs, than give it to an arrogant group of zionist who think they can rule the world at America's expense.

03/26/2010: Got married at the Masjid :P

04/19/2010: Finished with Civil Surgeon form

04/26/2010: I-130, I-485, I-765 package sent

4/29/2010: Package recieved; delivery confirmation USPS :)(Day 1)

5/6/2010: Checks cashed! (Day 7)

5/10/2010 Hard copy NOA's on my son's b-day :)(Day 11)

5/15/2010 Biometrics letter (7-7), found out we are pregnant :)(Day 16)

5/26/2010 Biometrics walk-in done (Day 27)

6/21/2010 Interview Letter (Day 53)

07/13/10 - EAD Approved (Production notice)(Day 75)

7/28/2010 Interview 11 AM (Day 90)

WAITING FOR DECISION

8/23/2010 Info pass

8/24/2010 APPROVED- CARD PRODUCTION

I believe in Islam like the sun rising, not because I see it but because by it, I see everything else.

1/11/11- Baby ADAM was born :)

400 million? That should be enough to at least build a couple thousand homes. Im waiting with baited breath for the reports of Palestinian dancing in the streets in appreciation for the help. At least as much dancing like they did on 9/11.

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

How much does America give to Israel?

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Filed: Country: China
Timeline

1. 80% of the drinking water in Gaza is unsafe for human consumption. You think a HUMAN being has to live like that??

2.) Also not everyone in Gaza is Muslim, there are Christians and Jew Palestians...

3.) Also little girls in Israel paint the bombs that kill as well. BOTH ARE WRONG. No one is 100% innocent. But with statistics you are have a David and Goliath type of war.

4.) I am muslim, my religion DOES not and WILL not ever support terrorism.

5.)I would rather help people have clean water and housing and health care needs, than give it to an arrogant group of zionist who think they can rule the world at America's expense.

1.) 80% of the drinking water in teh world is unfit for human consumption, yet humans have lived with it that way for eons. just the way it is, has been, and will be.

2.) who is firing home made rockets at whom?

3.) israeli girls do not strap bombs to themselves and blow up themselves and anybody within 30 yards in a marketplace.

4.) your religion is of many sects. there are so many different kinds of muslims that even your 13 years of study just scratches the surface of it all. some sects of your religion teach violence against non-muslims, and you cannot deny this.

5.) i would rather that people learn to live peaceably, than to give money to a few corrupt arabs who will spend it on new mercedes, comfortable houses, and russian whores...

obamasolyndrafleeced-lmao.jpg

US has been sending aid to Palestine since a long time ago. Even during Bush era. At the same time US sends something like 14 billions to Israel every year and the goal is to give Israel 30 billions more over the next few years in military aid. [http://tinyurl.com/357nsh] This money is used to kill, mame, imprison Palestinians. Where's the ourage in that? There's none. What has Israel done for America lately?

I've come to realise that people support their own side blindly even if they are terrorists. This is especially true when the side is powerful and winning. People support injustice in plain day light and can actually sleep soundly at night. It's like their don't have a consciene anymore. The're unconscious to the human suffering.

N400 CITIZENSHIP STAGE

23-DEC-2016 -:- N400 form mailed to Dallas, TX Lockbox (USPS EXPRESS)

27-DEC-2016 -:- N400 form delivered/picked up by USCIS

01-JAN-2017 -:- N400 form fee check cashed by USCIS

04-JAN-2017 -:- N400 form received per NOA1

09-JAN-2017 -:- N400 form NOA1 notice date

14-JAN-2017 -:- N400 form NOA1 on hand through USPS

30-JAN-2017 -:- N400 fingerprint taken

01-FEB-2017 -:- N400 interview schedule process started

26-JUL-2017 -:- N400 interview date set (01SEP2017)

29-JUL-2017 -:- N400 interview letter on hand

01-SEP-2017 -:- N400 interview date - Interview passed

10-OCT-2017-:- N400 oath ceremony letter on hand (oath on 26OCT2017)

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

US has been sending aid to Palestine since a long time ago. Even during Bush era. At the same time US sends something like 14 billions to Israel every year and the goal is to give Israel 30 billions more over the next few years in military aid. [http://tinyurl.com/357nsh] This money is used to kill, mame, imprison Palestinians. Where's the ourage in that? There's none. What has Israel done for America lately?

I've come to realise that people support their own side blindly even if they are terrorists. This is especially true when the side is powerful and winning. People support injustice in plain day light and can actually sleep soundly at night. It's like their don't have a consciene anymore. The're unconscious to the human suffering.

Absolutely, but don't think that pointing this out will stop these jerks using stories like this as an excuse to trash the Obama administration. It's sad because the underlying issues completely transcend partisan politics. People who can't see that are both ignorant and petty.