IR5FORMUMSIE

Commies 4 Christ...Redux Part Deux

3,247 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

awwww :( ####### Gumby? I mean come on man!!

Luis doesn't buy me food when I'm hungry, he cooks something kid-like, like mac and cheese, hot dogs or nuggets or a can of spaghetti o's :blink: So then I say forget it and make myself something :lol:

Brother Luis sounds like me :blush:

I love making Mac&Cheez for AAm and May...the one time I have done it. It is really the only thing I think I can cook well, because I cooked it everyday for a half decade or longer during the college years :rofl:. However, the reason I have loved making it for AAm and May is because seeing their face the first time they try it is 'priceless'...because Asians are somewhat noodle-snobs...so they really GAK when they tried M&C :rofl:

“Acquire the spirit of peace and a thousand souls around you will be saved.” Saint Seraphim of Sarov

jesus-animated-gif-image-0110.gif

“The love of one’s country is a splendid thing. But why should love stop at the border?” Pablo Cassals

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good morning.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

This is supposed to be the last day of the heat wave.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

This is supposed to be the last day of the heat wave.

Good Morning Dearest Nagi,

Ya...heat wave here too...everthing that was once green is now dead...been over 100 the last couple days but will drop down into the 90s today..

“Acquire the spirit of peace and a thousand souls around you will be saved.” Saint Seraphim of Sarov

jesus-animated-gif-image-0110.gif

“The love of one’s country is a splendid thing. But why should love stop at the border?” Pablo Cassals

Timeline

I love the burnt grass! This means no mowing. Brings a new meaning to the word, crunch time.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

I do not see certain posters on this morning. :whistle:

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Brother Luis sounds like me :blush:

I love making Mac&Cheez for AAm and May...the one time I have done it. It is really the only thing I think I can cook well, because I cooked it everyday for a half decade or longer during the college years :rofl:. However, the reason I have loved making it for AAm and May is because seeing their face the first time they try it is 'priceless'...because Asians are somewhat noodle-snobs...so they really GAK when they tried M&C :rofl:

Good Morning, Blessed One. :thumbs::luv::luv::luv: The flag that flies in my profile tells you all you need to know about my relationship to Mac and Cheese. BTW, extra blessings to you and Val for what you did for me the other night and to the other Commies for all that they've done so far. :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

Timeline

I love the burnt grass! This means no mowing. Brings a new meaning to the word, crunch time.

Hi, Nagi. :thumbs::luv: :luv: :luv: I have to ask you one thing, you smell that? Do you smell that? 2in 1 oil. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of 2 in 1 oil in the morning. You know, one time we mowed the lawn, for twelve hours. When it was all over I walked up. We didn't find one green patch of grass, not one stinkin' blade. The smell, you know that dust, cut grass and 2 in 1 smell, the whole lawn. Smelled like... victory. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by IR5FORMUMSIE

IR5

Timeline

We know the sound of two monitors being smashed, do we know the sound of one.:whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

IR5

Timeline

I have to go fast and pay this property tax bill and the electric bill. This afternoon Im expecting an important call at 1.

Also, i have a date with my friend Smirnoff.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

I have to go fast and pay this property tax bill and the electric bill. This afternoon Im expecting an important call at 1.

Also, i have a date with my friend Smirnoff.

You did that last night. :( :( :(:crying: :crying: :crying: Good luck with your call, I hear that the Big Movie Money Jackpot is up to $35. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Mr. Smirnoff can wait. :(

IR5

Timeline

sister nagi .... leave papa smirf alone !! :angry:

get a buddy it's safer!! :yes:

I'm with the Natster on this one.

OMT, if it's not out of keeping with the situation, HI NATTY!!!!! :thumbs::luv: :luv: :luv:

IR5

Timeline

Hola Natty and John! :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

Im going to Jupiter for a half hour, if possible.

kodasmall3.jpg