IR5FORMUMSIE

Commies 4 Christ...Redux Part Deux

3,247 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Hi, Rob, you know how highly I value your opinion but you got to take it outside, we don't do that in here. There is no debating, no arguing, this is a quiet place for comtemplation if you want to call someone out, there are other threads for that. Please honour my request. :luv:

Sorry IR5, but I won't. You talk about people behind their back, calling them the more reprehensible people on this board. I hope you dont' forget who started the entire C4C thread chain.........

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

How hot is it in Houston, Natster ?

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

Sounds a lot better there than here. :help:

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I've been studying the direct correlation of poor language and the denigration of today's society.

Here are a couple of films:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oj74tvkFDZI

Timeline

just one of those rainy summer weeks ...

We are supposed to have rain later....but who knows if that will really happen.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Country: Brazil
Timeline

I've been studying the direct correlation of poor language and the denigration of today's society.

knew there was a reason some films don't appeal to me ... geez wonder why writers can't simply use words instead of taking the "cheap" way out with bad language ....

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oj74tvkFDZI

Hey, Mags.:star: I, too, have thought about a overall loss of civility that seems to be engendered by the dearth of gentility in our speech.

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

Timeline

Coming face to face with a heart to heart.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

knew there was a reason some films don't appeal to me ... geez wonder why writers can't simply use words instead of taking the "cheap" way out with bad language ....

I know!

I mean, for #### sake, there are far more interesting words out there than ####, @rse, ######, ###### and all that.

See? They're so boring even the censor takes them out!