웃

Al and Tipper Gore have decided to separate after 40 years of marriage

50 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

I just wanted to point out that although I have my arm around Al in that photo, I'm unlikely to be named as a third party in their breakup. :mellow:

:idea: calls the national enquirer!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

You miss the point entirely. When you are a "leader" you must lead by example, and live by a higher standard. Your own life is not entirely your own.

When you tell others to sacrifice lifestyle for the sake of the planet, and then fly private jets weekly and have a 10,000 sq ft mansion to heat and cool, well, I shouldn't have to spell it out further for you.

:whistle:

And the really "rub your nose in it" thing is that his private jet is an OLD model. The newer models of the same jet use 50% less fuel and almost NO ONE that can afford such things will buy one of the old ones. The fuel costs are so high compared to the new ones that they aren't worth it...even if you get them for FREE. I mean he could at least use an economical private jet!

We do not need to "know him" or her to see the obvious.

I just wanted to point out that although I have my arm around Al in that photo, I'm unlikely to be named as a third party in their breakup. :mellow:

I never suspected that.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

wow ... page 2

who cares?

appears to be lots of folks ....

is AG that important? or are your lives that boring?

i will note the following...

1. YOU read it until page two AND commented. If you ever run into your neighbor at the strip club it is NOT a valid question to say "What are YOU doing here?"

2. AlGore is not Paris Hilton, of whom you will never see a comment from me on because she has no meaning in my/our lives. AlGore on the other hand, makes it his life to attempt in any way possible to destroy the American lifestyle in the name of a completely phony "cause" and he does this for personal profit because he is incapable of producing anything for which a profit based company is willing to pay for. I am already having to flush my toilet TWICE and spend more time in the shower because of this @sshole. It is about time people see that this phoney-baloney can't even keep his wife happy, OR if rumors are correct, will dump his family for a some Pinay that wiggles her @ss in his direction. Either way he is not a man that should be telling US how to live our lives. Maybe a few more people will understand that now.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Really, Gary, I think you've just got the old green-eye because a jet must not be one of your playthings.

Our journey together on this earth has come to an end.

I will see you one day again, my love.

Filed: Timeline

You miss the point entirely. When you are a "leader" you must lead by example, and live by a higher standard. Your own life is not entirely your own.

When you tell others to sacrifice lifestyle for the sake of the planet, and then fly private jets weekly and have a 10,000 sq ft mansion to heat and cool, well, I shouldn't have to spell it out further for you.

whistling.gif

This is true, but I don't think it has anything to do with his romantic life. I don't like AG one bit, but my heart goes out to both of them in what must be a very difficult time.

Filed: Country: Brazil
Timeline

i will note the following...

1. YOU read it until page two AND commented. If you ever run into your neighbor at the strip club it is NOT a valid question to say "What are YOU doing here?"

2. AlGore is not Paris Hilton, of whom you will never see a comment from me on because she has no meaning in my/our lives. AlGore on the other hand, makes it his life to attempt in any way possible to destroy the American lifestyle in the name of a completely phony "cause" and he does this for personal profit because he is incapable of producing anything for which a profit based company is willing to pay for.

did I read ... not really. just skimmed through to make a smart@zz comment. good to see you picked up on that :lol:

as to AG being a worthless self serving POS ... yup he is that ...

I never liked Tipper, but it is sad to see the breakdown of such a long marriage, regardless of what you think of a person's politics or how well you think you know them.

I had a very pleasant evening once with Al Gore in Amsterdam in 2005. I was at a small dinner after a conference at which he was the keynote speaker, and I had no idea he would be joining the 14 or so of us. I sat immediately across from him. He was surprisingly humble and a very intelligent conversationalist. And we all got completely hammered on extremely strong Dutch beer. I can honestly say that drunk Al Gore is FUN.

Very ####### pic from my very ####### cameraphone from that evening:

Untitled-3-1.png

Fetching pic. I'm impressed.

I met Bill Clinton 3 times and Al must have learned well at the master's knee.

Clinton was people-seeking even when he was not running for office.

I met him when he was president and also after that and he had the same enthusiasm.

Don't take this as an endorsement of his presidency, only of him as a person.

02/2003 - Met

08/24/09 I-129F; 09/02 NOA1; 10/14 NOA2; 11/24 interview; 11/30 K-1 VISA (92 d); 12/29 POE 12/31/09 Marriage

03/29/-04/06/10 - AOS sent/rcd; 04/13 NOA1; AOS 2 NBC

04/14 $1010 cashed; 04/19 NOA1

04/28 Biom.

06/16 EAD/AP

06/24 Infops; AP mail

06/28 EAD mail; travel 2 BKK; return 07/17

07/20/10 interview, 4d. b4 I-129F anniv. APPROVAL!*

08/02/10 GC

08/09/10 SSN

2012-05-16 Lifting Cond. - I-751 sent

2012-06-27 Biom,

2013-01-10 7 Mo, 2 Wks. & 5 days - 10 Yr. PR Card (no interview)

*2013-04-22 Apply for citizenship (if she desires at that time) 90 days prior to 3yr anniversary of P. Residence

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

No great historical figure is free of any flaws or controversy.

s-SARAH-PALIN-large.jpg

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!