웃

Al and Tipper Gore have decided to separate after 40 years of marriage

50 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I cannot imagine why do aging old people who'd been married for 40 years want to seperate. This saddens me since you think people who made it that far are going to make it all the way.

why? AlGore is as phony as a $3 bill, why would it last even this long?

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

An inconvenient truth. Who will get the outdated gas guzzling private jet? Who gets the 10,000 square foot energy hog mansion? They will prbably sell it to a Republican. Who gets the tobacco farm income and government subsidies? I am so upset, isn't anything forever anymore? Not even AlGore? :lol:

Don't you just love a F*cktard that will tell you how YOU need to live and he can't even keep his household together? Bite me AlGore!

Good point, Gary. He is a hypocrite of the utmost measure. "Do as I say and not what I do" should be his motto. He has ALWAYS come off as disingenuous to me. Pffft!

Sign-on-a-church-af.jpgLogic-af.jpgwwiao.gif

An inconvenient truth. Who will get the outdated gas guzzling private jet? Who gets the 10,000 square foot energy hog mansion? They will prbably sell it to a Republican. Who gets the tobacco farm income and government subsidies? I am so upset, isn't anything forever anymore? Not even AlGore? :lol:

Don't you just love a F*cktard that will tell you how YOU need to live and he can't even keep his household together? Bite me AlGore!

Just leave any poor innocent FSU chicks out of it.

More importantly, who gets the internet?!

If she gets half, I hope she takes the half with Facebook and Justin Beiber in it.

Whatever is right for them is right for them - good to know how many VJ members know this couple so intimately :thumbs::)

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Whatever is right for them is right for them - good to know how many VJ members know this couple so intimately :thumbs::)

You miss the point entirely. When you are a "leader" you must lead by example, and live by a higher standard. Your own life is not entirely your own.

When you tell others to sacrifice lifestyle for the sake of the planet, and then fly private jets weekly and have a 10,000 sq ft mansion to heat and cool, well, I shouldn't have to spell it out further for you.

:whistle:

I never liked Tipper, but it is sad to see the breakdown of such a long marriage, regardless of what you think of a person's politics or how well you think you know them.

I had a very pleasant evening once with Al Gore in Amsterdam in 2005. I was at a small dinner after a conference at which he was the keynote speaker, and I had no idea he would be joining the 14 or so of us. I sat immediately across from him. He was surprisingly humble and a very intelligent conversationalist. And we all got completely hammered on extremely strong Dutch beer. I can honestly say that drunk Al Gore is FUN.

Very ####### pic from my very ####### cameraphone from that evening:

Untitled-3-1.png

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

wow ... page 2

who cares?

appears to be lots of folks ....

is AG that important? or are your lives that boring?

Come on, it's VJ -- it's what we do. Just like arseholes, everybody's got an opinion.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

wow ... page 2

who cares?

appears to be lots of folks ....

is AG that important? or are your lives that boring?

Nasty Natty, It's not that we care about AG, its about his hypocrisy and self righteousness. Don't you get this yet?

He made a billion touting the end of the earth, and his "science" was proved a sham.

You voted for him, didntcha?

Peace. :star:

Filed: Country: Brazil
Timeline

Nasty Natty, It's not that we care about AG, its about his hypocrisy and self righteousness. Don't you get this yet?

He made a billion touting the end of the earth, and his "science" was proved a sham.

You voted for him, didntcha?

Peace. :star:

like i said ... boring lives

ag ... he's been a loser since i've known about him. nothing has changed.

good to see you adore him ... hope he makes all your wishes come true ...

the divorce is about $$$$ ... and how to keep for the family in case he get gw'd and planted.

Edited by Natty Bumppo

like i said ... boring lives

ag ... he's been a loser since i've known about him. nothing has changed.

good to see you adore him ... hope he makes all your wishes come true ...

the divorce is about $$ ... and how to keep for the family in case he get gw'd and planted.

you are getting weird on us, dude. I have already said I dislike AG.

He is a billion dollar loser (what you got?), and is crying all the way to the bank.

I chalk up a big "whatever" for ya!

Peace.

:star: