7 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

my wife lost her job one year ago and 2 years befor she lost her job she wasnt making good money less than $15000/year

she cant be my sponsor and no one of her familly want to be my sponsor

im filling for the CR-1

can i continue the visa processing without a sponsor or i will give up

im tired of waiting

pls advise me

im lost

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline

my wife lost her job one year ago and 2 years befor she lost her job she wasnt making good money less than $15000/year

she cant be my sponsor and no one of her familly want to be my sponsor

im filling for the CR-1

can i continue the visa processing without a sponsor or i will give up

im tired of waiting

pls advise me

im lost

she always will be your sponsor, since she petitioned for you. what she needs to find is a joint sponsor. without one you will not be able to get the GC.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

can she accumulate cash assets ? ask her to review the I-864 instructions, then compute how much cash she'll need to accumulate.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I hope this doesn't come across too bold....I'm sure it will. What do you mean by YOU ARE TIRED OF WAITING if your wife can't get a sponsor and you said you will just give up? Immigration is a VERY SLOW process. You make it sound like if she can't sponsor you for the visa, you are giving up on your marriage and moving on. Was it a marriage for love or visa and are you being fair to this wife? If my husband told me this I am sure he will not have to give up...I would give up on him,lol....anyway, ask yourself why are you with your wife and why you married her? You make this simple post sound like you can just throw her away if she can't get you what you want and you know a lot of fraud and denial comes out of Morocco. For your wife's sake, I hope I am wrong. You must have known too there is that possibility of denial and do you love your wife enough to bring her to Morocco to live with you if she is willing? I would think too after marrying someone from USA and then finding another USA wife or other would red flag you in their system and set you up for denial in the future. I personally think if you made the choice to marry your wife with these obstacles & chances in the way, you should stiill be loyal to her and keep waiting for a better outcome if you truly love her, afterall you DID MARRY!....just my opinion for what it is worth.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I hope this doesn't come across too bold....I'm sure it will. What do you mean by YOU ARE TIRED OF WAITING if your wife can't get a sponsor and you said you will just give up? Immigration is a VERY SLOW process. You make it sound like if she can't sponsor you for the visa, you are giving up on your marriage and moving on. Was it a marriage for love or visa and are you being fair to this wife? If my husband told me this I am sure he will not have to give up...I would give up on him,lol....anyway, ask yourself why are you with your wife and why you married her? You make this simple post sound like you can just throw her away if she can't get you what you want and you know a lot of fraud and denial comes out of Morocco. For your wife's sake, I hope I am wrong. You must have known too there is that possibility of denial and do you love your wife enough to bring her to Morocco to live with you if she is willing? I would think too after marrying someone from USA and then finding another USA wife or other would red flag you in their system and set you up for denial in the future. I personally think if you made the choice to marry your wife with these obstacles & chances in the way, you should stiill be loyal to her and keep waiting for a better outcome if you truly love her, afterall you DID MARRY!....just my opinion for what it is worth.

Lisa,

I agree 100%

AMEN AMEN AMEN

Married:.................................08/02/11
I-130 Sent:.............................05/21/12

I-130 Packet Recv'd:..............05/23/12
I-130 Touched:.......................05/25/12
I-130 NOA 1:..........................06/02/12
I-130 RFE:..............................09/06/12
I-130 RFE Sent:......................09/14/12
I-130 RFE Recv'd: ..................09/18/12
I-130 Petition Denied:.............10/09/12
2nd USCIS I-130 Petition
I-130 Sent:......................................12/17/14
I-130 Packet Recv'd:.......................12/22/14
I-130 NOA 1:...................................12/24/14
I-130 NOA 2:................................... 05/19/15
I-130 NOA 2 Hardcopy Recv'd: ......05/22/15
I-130 Petition Sent to NVC:.............05/26/15
I-130 Petition Recv'd At NVC:........................06/02/15
Case No. assigned Recv'd over phone: ....... 06/16/15
NVC Welcome letter Recv'd: .........................06/19/15
Agent assigned: .............................................07/06/15
AOS fee paid: .................................................07/06/15
AOS confirmed paid: ......................................07/08/15
IV Bill Recv'd by email:....................................07/21/15
IV Bill paid online:............................................08/01/15
Submit DS-260:...............................................08/10/15
AOS & IV Packet sent:....................................08/11/15
Scanned Date:.................................................08/13/15
Case Completed:.............................................08/31/15
Medical Exam : ...............................................10/28/15
Interview Date: ................................................11/11/15
Interview Date Rescheduled By Consulate : .12/04/15
Results: Approved Admin Review / AP..........12/08/15

Case Returned to USCIS .................................05/17/16

Case Reaffirmed: ..............................................09/18/17

Case Forwarded to Consulate: ........................10/12/17

2nd Interview: ...................................................11/17/17

Case Updated By Consulate: ............................12/28/17

Case Status Changed to Issued: ......................12/29/17
Visa Ready Pick up at Aramex: .........................12/30/17
Visa In Hand: ............01/03/18

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline

Poste6, for some tips on the I-864 Affidavit of Support, go here http://www.visajourney.com/content/support

To others, let's ease off Poste6 a bit. We do not know this person's situation. Who among us hasn't wanted to give up on this process at least once? I mean, I love my husband and step-son, I long to be with them, and I would never abandon them, but this journey can be frustrating.

Here's to families being together sooner,

KayaEel

Timeline:

06-29-2008: Met in person

07-01-2009: Wedding Date (1 year after meeting & multiple trips to visit)

09-01-2009: Civil (Legal) Marriage Date

12-05-2009: I-130 Sent

02-25-2010: I-130 NOA2 Date

06-04-2010: Case Completed at NVC (Sign-in Failed)

08-02-2010: Interview at Consulate & VISA APPROVED!!

08-14-2010: POE in Houston, TX

07-09-2012: Filed I-751 Petition for Removal of Conditions

07-11-2012: NOA Date (Extended Green Card for one year)

08-16-2012: Biometrics Appointment

03-07-2013: Approved

03-22-2013: 10-year Green card arrived.

10-06-2022: Filed to renew 10-year Green card. No biometrics required.

10-19-2022: 10-year Green card arrived.

01-20-2023: Filed N-400 Application for Naturalization. NOA receipt and no biometrics required.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.