peace

additional proof of relationship

39 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

In our signature timeline we have NOA1 of april 4th. Now we have a second RFE requesting additional proof of evidence. What else do we need to give them? Me and fiance met in Korea. Do I also need to photocopy my korean visa? What else are the things that is valuable for them? Thanks

other half of dreamlife

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Photos together, copies of tickets, things like that. I've read where people have sent phone bills or copies of emails with the calls shown on there.

CIS Office : Philadelphia PA

08/25/09 I-751 Sent to VSC

08/26/09 Package arrives at VSC

08/31/09 Check is Cashed/Clears

08/27/09 NOA

09/24/09 Biometrics

11/24/09 Approval letter arrives!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

What does the RFE ask for/say?

Sept 10 I-129F sent to TSC

Interview - February 13th APPROVED! day 152

April 6 - wedding date day 204

Aug 22 - AOS interview date day 101-total days 342

Sept 29 - green card arrives, done until June 2008 day 140-total days 381

June 30 - I-751 mailed total days 1025

March 9 - Removal of Conditions approved! total days 1277

In our signature timeline we have NOA1 of april 4th. Now we have a second RFE requesting additional proof of evidence. What else do we need to give them? Me and fiance met in Korea. Do I also need to photocopy my korean visa? What else are the things that is valuable for them? Thanks

other half of dreamlife

What evidence did you initially submit with the petition? Can you post exactly what the RFE says please.

You can find me on FBI

An overview of Security Name Checks And Administrative Review at Service Center, NVC & Consulate levels.

Detailed Review USCIS Alien Security Checks

fb2fc244.gif72c97806.gif4d488a91.gif

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

I am but a wench not a lawyer. My advice and opinion is just that. I read, I research, I learn.

Airline tickets, hotel receipts, Entry and exit "chops" (stamps) from your visits, date stamped photos.

I know I am good there, my RFE will be for the "single" copies of the G-325A. Got bad advice on another site. Too bad I found this one after filing.

What does the RFE ask for/say?

rfe say we need to send them additional proof of relationship

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

What had you previously sent??

Since you met in a third country (if that was the only time you met), the proof you send needs to put you both in the same place at the same time. **If you're going to send a copy of your korean visa for example.. send a copy of hers as well. If you send your boarding passes to korea, send hers as well and so on.**

ATM receipts, hotel bills are good proof too. And pictures of you together are always a good supporting evidence.

OUR COMPLETE TIMELINE

Latest steps:

10/26/2006- Consulate receives case (seriously, one month to receive the case?? BS!), and packet 3 that I sent even before they had received the case.

01/02/2007- Interview!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got a 221(g)

01/23/2007- Second Interview. VISA granted!!!

01/29/2007- VISA arrived.... no envelope though. I'm gonna contact them and see what happened this time!

01/31/2007- I'll have to send them one last financial support evidence.

02/01/2007- Evidence sent

02/02/2007- Evidence received by Consulate

02/06/2007- Consulate sends envelope!

02/07/2007- Envelope received!!!

02/10/2007- Flew to the USA!!!!!!

04/17/2007- Wedding day!!!

--- Wish us luck!!! ---

dreamlife

It really would help to know what you originally submitted so as we are not going over old ground.

You can find me on FBI

An overview of Security Name Checks And Administrative Review at Service Center, NVC & Consulate levels.

Detailed Review USCIS Alien Security Checks

fb2fc244.gif72c97806.gif4d488a91.gif

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

I am but a wench not a lawyer. My advice and opinion is just that. I read, I research, I learn.

dreamlife

It really would help to know what you originally submitted so as we are not going over old ground.

Aussiewench,

We submitted all our papers, letters and pictures to our attorney and she was the one doing the entire application. Now I really do not know if what is our purpose of hiring her when she is not doing her job well. Anyway we only submitted photos and letters so yeah i think there's a lot of evidences missing and we are not aware. We are very confident that we have an attorney going to do the rest of the job. It sucks, i think she is not aware about these stuff.

dreamlife

I got the same thing and was pretty upset because anyone would have found my proof irrefutable however CSC did not. Plane thickets and visa stamps were not good enough because plane tickets stubs did not include year only same day and months as visa stamps and CSC said this does not prove what year I was there!!!.

I resent them all the same data with more photo's, color copies with lots of borders to write date's and discripitions in large print on the frount. First time i had the data printed on the back and they apparently did not see it.

Credit card recipts motel bills plane itenary; All stuff sent first time but resent it. The ticket stubs and baggage claims etc. all had the days moths and years highlighted with stickums pointing to said information.

Notrized statement on how we ment when where how etc. and a full typed page discription of same and our relationship progressed. First time around I only had a 3/4 type page on how we meet and CSC said that was not enough detail!!!

Got Both Senators and a congressmans office on the horn and the RFE was approved 3 days after congressmans office contated CSC so did that help?????

I guess what I am saying is send then very clear and concise info and so much info that a blind corpse would easly see the relationship and then line up some political support incase you need to apply heat to there thought prosses

Petitioners First Name: Capt. Joe

Beneficiaries First Name: Logic Girl

K-1 Visa

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

I-129F Sent : 2005-12-13

I-129F NOA1 : 2005-12-21

I-129F RFE(s) : 2006-04-18

RFE Reply(s) : 2006-05-05

I-129F NOA2 : 2006-05-11

NVC Received :

NVC Left : 2006-05-26

Consulate Received : 2006-05-31

Packet 3 mailed 2006-06-19

Packet 3 Received : 2006-07-10

Packet 3 Sent : 2006-07-12

Packet 4 Received : 2006-09-23

Interview Date : 2006-10-05 passed!!!!

Visa Received : 2006-10-10

US Entry : 2006-10-13

Marriage : 2006-10-16

Comments : sending out AOS papers 11-27-06

Processing

Estimates/Stats : Your I-129f was approved in 149 days.

What about, Airline tickets/boarding passes, hotel receipts, Entry and exit "chops" (stamps) from your visits and date stamped photos.

Did you send any of that type stuff? If not, add that into the RFE package.

Hey, if the Attorney is not getting it done....Fired....Why waste time with an intermediary?

Of course, you should get the aussiewench read too.

dreamlife

Aussiewench,

We submitted all our papers, letters and pictures to our attorney and she was the one doing the entire application. Now I really do not know if what is our purpose of hiring her when she is not doing her job well. Anyway we only submitted photos and letters so yeah i think there's a lot of evidences missing and we are not aware. We are very confident that we have an attorney going to do the rest of the job. It sucks, i think she is not aware about these stuff.

dreamlife

dreamlife

Aussiewench,

dreamlife

Another fine example of how much value attorneys seems to lend to this process. I'm glad our case was straightforward enough not to require one....

Jen

8-30-05 Met David at a restaurant in Germany

3-28-06 David 'officially' proposed

4-26-06 I-129F mailed

9-25-06 Interview: APPROVED!

10-16-06 Flt to US, POE Detroit

11-5-06 Married

7-2-07 Green card received

9-12-08 Filed for divorce

12-5-08 Court hearing - divorce final

A great marriage is not when the "perfect couple" comes together.

It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.

What about, Airline tickets/boarding passes, hotel receipts, Entry and exit "chops" (stamps) from your visits and date stamped photos.

Hey, if the Attorney is not getting it done....Fired....Why waste time with an intermediary?

dreamlife

Aussiewench,

dreamlife

williams,

do you think we can still fire the attorney when we paid her already? :crying:

dreamlife

Yes, and file a claim for incompetence with the American BAR association too.

I know you already paid, but if there is no value added, or worse, RFE's, you are getting screwed.

Agreed?

dreamlife

Aussiewench,

dreamlife

williams,

do you think we can still fire the attorney when we paid her already? :crying:

dreamlife

Of course you can fire your attorney. If the person is mis-representing your case, they are not working in your best interest. Find another one who comes RECOMMENDED if you think you really need one.

8-30-05 Met David at a restaurant in Germany

3-28-06 David 'officially' proposed

4-26-06 I-129F mailed

9-25-06 Interview: APPROVED!

10-16-06 Flt to US, POE Detroit

11-5-06 Married

7-2-07 Green card received

9-12-08 Filed for divorce

12-5-08 Court hearing - divorce final

A great marriage is not when the "perfect couple" comes together.

It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.