Gary and Alla

Yeah Sure!

69 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

No I have to think of society as a whole. Until now Vermont has no law against being naked in public. I am afraid I may throw over the legislature to pass some sort of drastic measure preventng public nudity if I did that, Brad. Then it would kind spoil the fun of Vermont swimming holes, naked bike riding protests against...who cares...they are naked! :wow: etc.

I will do my civic duty and drive her car top down, but bottoms up!

But it is important you KNOW it is a FREE STATE and I COULD drive around naked except for my gun and holster without a permit if I wanted to! I could even go to the grocery and push my cart around wearing nothing but a gunbelt! THAT is freedom, my friend! THAT is a TRUE liberal state for you!

God Bless America!!!!!!

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But it is important you KNOW it is a FREE STATE and I COULD drive around naked except for my gun and holster without a permit if I wanted to! I could even go to the grocery and push my cart around wearing nothing but a gunbelt! THAT is freedom, my friend! THAT is a TRUE liberal state for you!

God Bless America!!!!!!

There would be a revolution. New laws passed to ban naked shopping, naked frisbee, naked dining. Think of the state budget man!!

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Timeline

There would be a revolution. New laws passed to ban naked shopping, naked frisbee, naked dining. Think of the state budget man!!

And don't forget topless lawn tractor riding! Who will pay to enforce all these laws? Our crime rate is low because nothing is illegal!!!!!! :rofl:

Gary And Alla

Timeline

I am going to stay up all night and shoot stuff in the basement. I quit smoking but if I didn't I would smoke in the basement while shooting, drinking Pepsi, eating sausage AND leaving dirty dishes in the sink. I gotta do something for fun if Alla isn't here to sleep with me!

I think I will write a country music song about it. What's Merle Haggard doing these days?

Gary And Alla

I think I will write a country music song about it. What's Merle Haggard doing these days?

Whatever he is doing, he is probably dressed. :devil:

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Timeline

Whatever he is doing, he is probably dressed. :devil:

:rofl:

And not wanting to sing about me naked.

Gary And Alla

Alla can check VJ from Ukraine. Just putting that out there...

Also, if she's anything like my wife - there are spies man! You may even have closed circuit monitors set up in your basement broadcasting live feeds via Skype. Or maybe Pasha is a mole. You never know, she could've set him up as the inside man before she left. "Have your dad to wild and crazy stuff but make sure you take pictures or put on facebook so I can check. Also keep a journal and diary. Do anything you want. Have fun!"

Yep, you're toast when she gets back. They're smarter than us, man. While you and Pasha are living the dream enjoying the good life... she's taking notes. There will be hell to pay. HELL!!!!

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Timeline

Also, if she's anything like my wife - there are spies man! You may even have closed circuit monitors set up in your basement broadcasting live feeds via Skype. Or maybe Pasha is a mole. You never know, she could've set him up as the inside man before she left. "Have your dad to wild and crazy stuff but make sure you take pictures or put on facebook so I can check. Also keep a journal and diary. Do anything you want. Have fun!"

Yep, you're toast when she gets back. They're smarter than us, man. While you and Pasha are living the dream enjoying the good life... she's taking notes. There will be hell to pay. HELL!!!!

#######. She already knows about tooling around in her car, she called Pasha this morning and he had to blurt out "I got to drive your car yesterday :P " So I heard about that one already. It was along the lines of "If there is just ONE SCRATCH on my car..." and "it better be clean and have gas in it when I get home" Koreesho. Whatever. LOL Yeah, sure. It is OK for her to drive it off into a cranberry bog, an incident I am supposed to understand and forgive becasue she is "just a woman and doesn't know so much about these machines" but I can't scratch it. Bah.

I figure she will find out about the rest soon enough. Nothing she won't get over.

I was shootin' stuff in the basement this afternoon. I wonder just how much a stack of telephone books will stop...? .22s are for girls.

Edited by Gary and Alla

Gary And Alla

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

You and the boys should make a roadtrip down this way. Do some of the Freedom Trail in Boston and such.

I-864 Affidavit of Support FAQ -->> https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/support/i-864-frequently-asked-questions.html

FOREIGN INCOME REPORTING & TAX FILING -->> https://www.irs.gov/publications/p54/ch01.html#en_US_2015_publink100047318

CALL THIS NUMBER TO ORDER IRS TAX TRANSCRIPTS >> 800-908-9946

PLEASE READ THE GUIDES -->> Link to Visa Journey Guides

MULTI ENTRY SPOUSE VISA TO VN -->>Link to Visa Exemption for Vietnamese Residents Overseas & Their Spouses

Timeline

You and the boys should make a roadtrip down this way. Do some of the Freedom Trail in Boston and such.

Maybe we will Roger. We need to kill time on a weekend. I have a few projects to finish here while she is gone, but nothing to big and involved.

Gary And Alla

Timeline

It will be my duty to teach Pasha the "man code" and keep his mouth shut. :D He's still at that "I-did-it-and-have-to-tell-everyone" stage. Where as I am at the "do-it-and-keep-quiet-about-it" phase.

But one thing Alla appreciates is that she knows he isn't doing anything "really bad" and won't be getting in trouble. He may get double polio from eating tater tots, or whatever it is you get from eating junk, but other than that he will be out of trouble. Shooting is good clean fun, she just doesn't like all the noise in the house, she thinks outside is for shooting, but she can't hear it in Ukraine.

Gary And Alla

It will be my duty to teach Pasha the "man code" and keep his mouth shut. :D He's still at that "I-did-it-and-have-to-tell-everyone" stage. Where as I am at the "do-it-and-keep-quiet-about-it" phase.

But one thing Alla appreciates is that she knows he isn't doing anything "really bad" and won't be getting in trouble. He may get double polio from eating tater tots, or whatever it is you get from eating junk, but other than that he will be out of trouble. Shooting is good clean fun, she just doesn't like all the noise in the house, she thinks outside is for shooting, but she can't hear it in Ukraine.

I understand the man code is a LITTLE different in Ukraine. Good luck with changing him. You can do it! :rofl:

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Man code or not, Pasha will tell his mother everything. So, drive Alla's car naked and you are toast. Besides, she will never believe you could clean her seat enough after sitting on it with a naked butt. :rofl:

I know about taking the opportunity to do all the things while the wife is away. My stepson is too afraid of his mother finding out we did any of those man things while she was away. So, both of us just did things that needed to be done while my wife was gone last summer. That was only for a month but it felt a lot longer. Well, she does love the rose garden we put in during her absence.

Timeline

Man code or not, Pasha will tell his mother everything. So, drive Alla's car naked and you are toast. Besides, she will never believe you could clean her seat enough after sitting on it with a naked butt. :rofl:

I know about taking the opportunity to do all the things while the wife is away. My stepson is too afraid of his mother finding out we did any of those man things while she was away. So, both of us just did things that needed to be done while my wife was gone last summer. That was only for a month but it felt a lot longer. Well, she does love the rose garden we put in during her absence.

:rofl: The seat thing ^^^^

We also have that other stuff to do. New hardwood floor in her office, paint the walls, etc.

Pasha is not afraid to do any of that stuff, he just has a big moutn and has to blab about everything. Oh well, it is nothing she won't get over anyway and I do not think she is naive enough to think I am cooking like she does. I thought about building some new living room furniture from pizza delivery boxes, with two liter Pepsi bottles for legs, but that may be a bit too obvious.

Gary And Alla

:rofl: The seat thing ^^^^

We also have that other stuff to do. New hardwood floor in her office, paint the walls, etc.

Pasha is not afraid to do any of that stuff, he just has a big moutn and has to blab about everything. Oh well, it is nothing she won't get over anyway and I do not think she is naive enough to think I am cooking like she does. I thought about building some new living room furniture from pizza delivery boxes, with two liter Pepsi bottles for legs, but that may be a bit too obvious.

I like the furniture idea Gary. You might also try a little misdirection, since you seem destined to catch hell anyway. Go look at another house in the country, and tell Pasha you are having trouble adapting to city life - do not draw conclusions for him. When Alla goes ballistic, just tell her you don't know what he's talking about. I am kidding of course, but it would be a blabbermouth lesson.

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.