Gary and Alla

Yeah Sure!

69 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

She walks in heels?

My wife exercises quite a bit. When she first arrived, that's about the only time she would wear sneakers - it was heels every other time and anywhere else. Once she started jogging and/or going to the gym more often, the gym shoes started getting worn in other places as well.

Now, it seems as if the gym shoes and "sport costume" are starting to be intermingled with every day active wear. It's still funny for me sometimes though because she'll wear some gym shorts and a T-shirt... but some higher-heeled shoes. "Because I want be comfy but still looks nice."

On a totally unrelated shoe note - she, of course wears tapochki around the house (and so do I) but if she needs to step outside to do something, suddenly my tapochki are missing. It's like her tapochki are too good to touch dirt but mine are perfectly allright. Somehow the dirt seems to disappear as soon as she comes back in the house.

She also never wears a T-shirt and doesn't like for me to wear one except if I am painting, and then only if I am painting INSIDE where no one can see me. :blink:

She bought a bunch of child's tee shirts for one of her friends in Ukraine who has a 2 year old boy. I asked her why she would dress a child "so poorly" and she said it was to save the mother from having to wash clothes so many times. :lol:

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I asked her why she would dress a child "so poorly" and she said it was to save the mother from having to wash clothes so many times. :lol:

It becomes more and more selective the longer the timeline stretches out.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Timeline

It becomes more and more selective the longer the timeline stretches out.

Please say it isn't so!

Gary And Alla

What, you like having your wife dress you?

It's so nice to wear whatever I want now. I used to get so tired of hearing, "I not will be go with man who looks like bumzh. You must change your looks and wear nice shirt." Now it's like, "where is your T-shirt? Put pants and let's go." (as she grabs her tennis shoes!)

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Timeline

What, you like having your wife dress you?

It's so nice to wear whatever I want now. I used to get so tired of hearing, "I not will be go with man who looks like bumzh. You must change your looks and wear nice shirt." Now it's like, "where is your T-shirt? Put pants and let's go." (as she grabs her tennis shoes!)

Nope, I will trade that for being with a woman that doesn't wear tennis shoes and sweatpants. It is a deal! I thoroughly enjoy seeing Alla the way she dresses, I make sure she knows I enjoy it and that it is one of my great pleasures in life. I enjoy a woman that enjoys being a woman. If I have to wear a nice shirt in trade...OK.

Gary And Alla

I'd rather my wife not feel the need to take the extra prep time necessary to "enjoy being a woman" for a quick run to the grocery store at 2:00 AM. Or 2:00 PM for that matter. "You don't need to get all dolled up to go to 7-11. We'll be gone for like 8 minutes and be right back here at home. I could be gone and back before you're even ready to go. Are you sure you need to go with me?"

Русский форум член.

Nope, I will trade that for being with a woman that doesn't wear tennis shoes and sweatpants.

I actually like Vika in a gym outfit. Cute, sexy (although rare). She only wears one to the gym though, or once in a while for a long drive.

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Timeline

I actually like Vika in a gym outfit. Cute, sexy (although rare). She only wears one to the gym though, or once in a while for a long drive.

I admit my opinion lacks experience and objectivity. I have never seen Alla in a gym outfit. Oh well, maybe I am missing out. I'll take the chance.

Gary And Alla

Timeline

I'd rather my wife not feel the need to take the extra prep time necessary to "enjoy being a woman" for a quick run to the grocery store at 2:00 AM. Or 2:00 PM for that matter. "You don't need to get all dolled up to go to 7-11. We'll be gone for like 8 minutes and be right back here at home. I could be gone and back before you're even ready to go. Are you sure you need to go with me?"

I'll wait. In fact...I'll watch. Slow down, Slim, enjoy the scenery, don't be in such a rush.

Edited by Gary and Alla

Gary And Alla

Timeline

Perhaps your perspective is different, Gary, because according to your signature line nothing happens in Vermont so you have more time than Slim does. :)

Could be. You won't catch me complaining. And another thing you will NEVER hear in Vermont..."I could be in New York in 20 minutes if it weren't for that damn lake!"

Gary And Alla

That's how it begins. Over time, the "sport costume" starts to be utilized for short trips to the grocery store or a walk in the park - pretty much anything that involves some walking - and then before you know it, you wake up to go to breakfast and she's replaced the PJs with "sporty stuff."

Perhaps your perspective is different, Gary, because according to your signature line nothing happens in Vermont so you have more time than Slim does. :)

:thumbs:

Русский форум член.

Timeline

Vika is also a beautful woman Brad and you cannot make a beautiful woman "un-beautiful" but I just do not need to go there.

So anyway, Pasha learned a lesson about the "machine for washing dishes" today. When you are all out of that special powdered soap we usually use...it is NOT OK to substitute a bar of hand soap in the silverware basket! :bonk: I have asked him to mention this experience to his mother and brother. :lol:

BTW, towels work much better than a mop to clean up soap foam. He says the kitchen floor is all clean and smells better now. I love an optimist!

Gary And Alla

When you are all out of that special powdered soap we usually use...it is NOT OK to substitute a bar of hand soap in the silverware basket!

While I'm sure the bubbles were bad, at least he didn't use normal dish liquid. Your whole house would've been clean!

Русский форум член.

Timeline

While I'm sure the bubbles were bad, at least he didn't use normal dish liquid. Your whole house would've been clean!

And yes, the soap left behind a soapy film on the dishes. :lol: Like one of those ads on TV. Guess who is washing everything by hand! :P

Gary And Alla

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.