Obama 2012

21 Year Old Sydney Girl Selling Her Virginity In Vegas!

27 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

A SYDNEY waitress is selling her virginity, with final bidders facing off in a live auction.

In a new low in reality-TV, the debauched deal is the brainchild of a filmmaker who plans to turn it into a documentary.

Justin Sisely has spent more than a year recruiting male and female virgins willing to auction themselves on camera. However, Sisely faces being charged with prostitution if he goes ahead with the deal on Australian soil.

Speaking for the first time since selecting his subjects, Sisely yesterday said he now planned a face-to-face auction in the US state of Nevada - home to "sin city" Las Vegas - with bidders in the same room as those auctioning off their virginity.

Sisely will pay each virgin $20,000 and they will also receive 90 per cent of the sale price, with the remaining 10 per cent going to the Nevada brothel where the auction will be held. Bids will be placed online before the final auction.

The Melbourne filmmaker said virgins previously selected had left the project and he was forced to find others willing to sell themselves. He was in Sydney last year holding "auditions" with posters calling for "Virgins Wanted" over an image of the Virgin Mary.

"The hardest part is telling the parents, they hate me," said Sisely, who confirmed he had moved the sale to the US after receiving a warning letter from the Victorian Government.

The Sydney 21-year-old, who uses the pseudonym Veronica, told of her parents' fury when she revealed her plan to sell herself. She said she signed up to the controversial project to earn money and to change perceptions about sex.

"Technically I'm selling my virginity for money, technically that would be classified as prostitution, but it's not going to be a regular thing, so in my head I can justify that I'm not going to be a prostitute," she said.

One of the male virgins, known as Alex, 20, said he had applied as a way of meeting someone. Another candidate, known as Ronan, said he was sick of waiting for the right girl and would consider any offers.

A third candidate, known as John, said he was willing to have sex with a male or female bidder.

"Money is a good incentive but I'm really more excited about the journey I'm about to go on," he said.

The project has infuriated family advocates, with Family First Senator Steve Fielding branding it "absurd, ridiculous and disgusting".

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/lifestyle/pimp-my-life-sordid-plan-to-sell-virginity-of-australians-in-the-us-at-nevada-brothel/story-e6frf00i-1225864266203

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

Good for her....

My Advice is usually based on "Worst Case Scenario" and what is written in the rules/laws/instructions. That is the way I roll... -Protect your Status - file before your I-94 expires.

WARNING: Phrases in this post may sound meaner than they were intended to be. Read the Adjudicator's Field Manual from USCIS

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

almaty, are you reading this? :hehe:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

"Technically I'm selling my virginity for money, technically that would be classified as prostitution, but it's not going to be a regular thing, so in my head I can justify that I'm not going to be a prostitute," she said.

Whatever you say, sweetie.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
He was in Sydney last year holding "auditions" with posters calling for "Virgins Wanted" over an image of the Virgin Mary.

Disgusting.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

Disgusting.

the advertisement? or the fact that girls are all for it?

nfrsig.jpg

8/14/2010 - Touched!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

I'm not sure about disgusting, but it's certainly misguided. The film maker must be able to clearly see that at least some of the 'participants' are not emotionally able to deal with what they are about to do, which makes the relationship between virgins and film maker abusive, going ahead with a project knowing the potential risk for harm. Who is supposed to be interested in the documentary at the end of the day? People who are fascinated by the depths people go to to get into the media? It's hardly a useful commentary on normal sexual relationships, there is nothing normal about people who participate in such media staged events.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Timeline

sorry paul but i must call FOUL!

where is the pic?

266160-virginity-auction.jpg

nfrsig.jpg

8/14/2010 - Touched!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

She sounds like a very enterprising young lady.

K-1

March 7, 2005: I-129F NOA1

September 20, 2005: K-1 Interview in London. Visa received shortly thereafter.

AOS

December 30, 2005: I-485 received by USCIS

May 5, 2006: Interview at Phoenix district office. Approval pending FBI background check clearance. AOS finally approved almost two years later: February 14, 2008.

Received 10-year green card February 28, 2008

Your Humble Advice Columnist, Joyce

Come check out the most happenin' thread on VJ: Dear Joyce

Click here to see me visiting with my homebodies.

[The grooviest signature you've ever seen is under construction!]

I read the title of this topic as "21 Year Old Sydney Girl Selling Her ####### in Vegas!" Which suppose is the same thing, just a little more to the point.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

266160-virginity-auction.jpg

Men, hypothetically speaking, what do you would prefer if it was ONLY about having sex:

1)virgin with mediocre body and looks?

2)non-virgin (say with what YOU would consider a normal # of past partners) with what you find are superhot looks?

Edited by Shal

Timeline

Men, hypothetically speaking, what do you would prefer if it was ONLY about having sex:

2)non-virgin (say with what YOU would consider a normal # of past partners) with what you find are superhot looks?

The following non-virgin girls are acceptable in the scenario you are speaking:

Hooters girls, Twins Peaks girls, Bone Daddy's girls, Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders, Dallas Mavericks Dancers. :thumbs:

Personally I really wouldn't want some virgin girl who doesn't have a damn clue as to what she's doing....

nfrsig.jpg

8/14/2010 - Touched!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Virgins only, of course! Unfortunately, you need a new one every night - at $20,000 a pop, it's somewhat expensive.

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

at $20,000 a pop.

headbonk.gif

Post on Adjudicators's Field Manual re: AOS and Intent: My link
Wedding Date: 06/14/2009
POE at Pearson Airport - for a visit, did not intend to stay - 10/09/2009
Found VisaJourney and created an account - 10/19/2009

I-130 (approved as part of the CR-1 process):
Sent 10/01/2009
NOA1 10/07/2009
NOA2 02/10/2010

AOS:
NOA 05/14/2010
Interview - approved! 07/29/10 need to send in completed I-693 (doctor missed answering a couple of questions) - sent back same day
Green card received 08/20/10

ROC:
Sent 06/01/2012
Approved 02/27/2013

Green card received 05/08/2013