w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

Seattle cop threatens to "beat the ***g ****n ***s" out of a robbery suspect (YouTube)

67 posts in this topic

well, before you start with your generalizations.. nowhere in this case is mentioned that the detained was a criminal, or a gangbanger, he was just a random dude they pulled over as a suspect(which probably, like you, would stop any brown guy who looks latino, because he might be a criminal as well).. but I guess your stats tell you that almost every latino (incluiding the vjers) are gangbangers..

You mean like this?

gangChart_ethnicitygangmembers.jpg

Riiiight, he was just a good guy and the police targeted him because he was brown. :lol:

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

does it say somewhere he was a criminal? or how do you base your assumption?

Edited by pedroh

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif

does it say somewhere he was a criminal? or how do you base your assumption?

You are right. Your assumption of the police beating up a guy for nothing are right, mine are wrong.

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

You mean like this?

gangChart_ethnicitygangmembers.jpg

Riiiight, he was just a good guy and the police targeted him because he was brown. :lol:

This graph does not tell you the % of the population that are gang members by ethnic group, it tells you only that OUT OF ALL KNOWN GANG MEMBERS THESE ARE THE % WHO ARE FROM THESE ETHNICITIES. That means BY that your hypothosis that if you stop someone in the street because they look to be from a particular ethnicity that there is good chance they are a gang member. If we are GENEROUS and suggest that maybe 5% of the total population are gang members, that gives a police officer no information whatsoever as to the likelyhood of a suspect being a gang member no matter whether or not they appear to look 'latino'.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Word is he is Latino, therefore, you will defend him no matter what. That is the word here and in every other thread.

Along with your bud Hal and Pike, you guys still don't acknowledge that there is a problem when the largest portion of gang bangers are Latin American.

You know, BY - I've lost count of the number of times that you've jumped into a thread like this and used it as a springboard for changing the subject into the same old rant about minorities being a blight on society and using it to promote your evil ideas.

I think the more pertinent point here is that you refuse to criticise the cops for kicking a guy in the head when he is already restrained, on the ground and posing no threat to the police officers. Even if the guy was one of your "gangbangers", you don't do that.

You are right. Your assumption of the police beating up a guy for nothing are right, mine are wrong.

Do you think it is right for a cop to kick a person on the ground?

Edited by Its a MADHOUSE

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Does anyone have a long version of this clip, how they first confronted the suspect... and his reaction are cut.... or maybe that when the camera started rolling.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Does anyone have a long version of this clip, how they first confronted the suspect... and his reaction are cut.... or maybe that when the camera started rolling.

If you kick a dude on the floor when he's already restrained, it doesn't really matter what the context is. Nothing is going to mitigate that.

this guy wasn't a criminal, but a suspect, he was even let go, after they beat the sh!t out of you??

real nice

Where did you see him get the shite beat out of him?

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

Timeline

If you kick a dude on the floor when he's already restrained, it doesn't really matter what the context is. Nothing is going to mitigate that.

I think the disgust level fluctuates depending on whether the person is a grandma or a terrorist... or someone in between.

I saw a guy being questioned outside a bar once punch one cop in the jaw and kick the other as he turned to run.

Unfortunately for him he ran into a motorcycle right behind him and was caught, I'm sure if someone started rolling the camera at that point the cops would have looked a little "rough" with him. (to say the least)

William Penn

I think the disgust level fluctuates depending on whether the person is a grandma or a terrorist... or someone in between.

I saw a guy being questioned outside a bar once punch one cop in the jaw and kick the other as he turned to run.

Unfortunately for him he ran into a motorcycle right behind him and was caught, I'm sure if someone started rolling the camera at that point the cops would have looked a little "rough" with him. (to say the least)

I serioudly doubt your ability to understand due process.

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Timeline

I serioudly doubt your ability to understand due process.

I understand it quite well MC, now I want you to get out of your home and go experience REAL-life for about five minutes.

We would save a lot of needless posting here.

William Penn

I understand it quite well MC, now I want you to get out of your home and go experience REAL-life for about five minutes.

We would save a lot of needless posting here.

So, then your notion that the police can beat up on some suspects but not others is complete bullshit then, right?

Timeline

So, then your notion that the police can beat up on some suspects but not others is complete bullshit then, right?

MC your homework is to go back and read the very second post made in this topic.

William Penn