w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

Seattle cop threatens to "beat the ***g ****n ***s" out of a robbery suspect (YouTube)

67 posts in this topic

Hey Pike, youve called me drunk trailor trash while I was constrained by a computer. Your hatred proceeds yourself.

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

Pike likes to talk a big game and be all sanctimonious from the comfort of his home.

He'll sit there and tell everyone how wrong wrong wrong they are or call people idiots simply because they disagree with his moronic views. Then basically do everything he can to dodge any direct questions regarding his views.

Edited by Booyah!

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Pike likes to talk a big game and be all sanctimonious from the comfort of his home.

He'll sit there and tell everyone how wrong wrong wrong they are or call people idiots simply because they disagree with his moronic views. Then basically do everything he can to dodge any direct questions regarding his views.

Just like you do.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

BY, both you and Marc have threatened me with physical violence at one point or another. Credibility? I think not.

I get it, you don't know how to accept others opinions. Hence, everyone who voices their opinion the differs from your opinion, ends up being insulted; at the very least called an idiot. All coming from the same guy who crumbles like Feta when asked direct questions. Furthermore, does some sort of Yiddish dance around the question, totally derailing the thread. Interesting enough, makes the person asking the questions from you get upset and ultimately end up looking like the bad guy.

I have to give you credit for that skill.

Edited by Booyah!

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I get it, you don't know how to accept others opinions. Hence, everyone who voices their opinion the differs from your opinion, ends up being insulted; at the very least called an idiot. All coming from the same guy who crumbles like Feta when asked direct questions. Furthermore, does some sort of Yiddish dance around the question, totally derailing the thread. Interesting enough, makes the person asking the questions from you get upset and ultimately end up looking like the bad guy.

I have to give you credit for that skill.

All of this describes you to a tee. With the added bonus of physical threats.

And you say i can't accept other's opinions. Fvcking hypocrite.

All of this describes you to a tee. With the added bonus of physical threats.

And you say i can't accept other's opinions. Fvcking hypocrite.

I can at least explain my point of view. Well I guess you have to have a view to be able to explain it. Unfortunately, telling others they are stupid, wrong, a racist etc does not count as one.

I also don't respond to everything like some model with a generic 'world peace' argument - you do.

Edited by Booyah!

Timeline

I can at least explain my point of view. Well I guess you have to have a view to be able to explain it. Unfortunately, telling others they are stupid, wrong, a racist etc does not count as one.

I also don't respond to everything like some model with a generic 'world peace' argument - you do.

Oh yes , you "explain" your point of view all right don't you. And how very articulate and sophisticated those ideas are.

I've proven your opinions to be racist on several occasions, unfortunately the depth of your delusion is such that you would rather change the subject rather than address the fundamental reality.

You are a bigoted individual. That isn't a point of view, that's a fact.

Oh yes , you "explain" your point of view all right don't you. And how very articulate and sophisticated those ideas are.

I've proven your opinions to be racist on several occasions, unfortunately the depth of your delusion is such that you would rather change the subject rather than address the fundamental reality.

You are a bigoted individual. That isn't a point of view, that's a fact.

Pike the only stubborn / ignorant / bigot on here is you mate. Over the years I have at least brought light to various situations and newsworthy stories and discussed them.

The funniest thing of all about you, and certain others like you, is that you have accused me of beating on about the same argument. Now have a look at any thread I or others have created over the years involving different and unrelated situations (incidents) regarding the same issue. In reality it is you mate who has the exact same argument every single time. Yes, every single time. No matter what the article is about, without a doubt if it involves something you disagree with, you will ignore the article and post the same responses and rebuttal. E.G. You're a racist, it's BS, it's isolated, it's due to socioeconomics, you just don't get it etc etc etc.

I could honestly write a script for you to at least save you the time of repeating yourself.

Edited by Booyah!

Almost forget, then accuse me of apparently whining or being angry when I catch and point your hypocrisy and posting style out.

Timeline

It sure is an interesting world that you live in, BY.

You have said bigoted things that have gotten near everyone on the board railing against you and accusing you of racist, bigoted views.

Yet somehow you're the victim, unfairly targeted by me - the ringleader of a gang of bullies. Grow the eff up, you are an adult right?

It sure is an interesting world that you live in, BY.

You have said bigoted things that have gotten near everyone on the board railing against you and accusing you of racist, bigoted views.

Yet somehow you're the victim, unfairly targeted by me - the ringleader of a gang of bullies. Grow the eff up, you are an adult right?

You mean you and your mates on here, whom half of which have now finally pissed off. Let's not forget Alex, Len or Hal (for example), who couldn't have a discussion if their life depended on it. It's you guys that cried murder the second you saw anyone post something you disagreed with, yet you claim I whine.

As pointed out earlier on, you come on here acting all sanctimonious and ignore anything that does not suit your view. Regardless of the thread, you confuse having the same opinion for using the same tired old line. Ironically the same thing you said in the last thread, and pretty-much every other thread prior to that; regarding the same topic.

E.G. Someone could create 1,000 threads discussion different developments, studies or incidents involving illegal aliens. Yet your response in everyone of them will be the same. That is, trying to attack the person posting and downplaying all of them. Well until it comes to something like "white cop says Mexico". The you are are up in arms waving your fists in the air in disgust. Unlike the the illegal kills five people thread, which you said ###### happens.

Edited by Booyah!

:rofl: Grow up you #######.

I'm not the one who 'labels' people idiots the second they disagree with me. As pointed out earlier, I could script the majority of your responses. At the very least saving my old bud some time. You'd just pick one of your 10 responses and insert it in a post. :whistle:

CheckmateD.jpg

Edited by Booyah!