w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

Seattle cop threatens to "beat the ***g ****n ***s" out of a robbery suspect (YouTube)

67 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Wasn't much of a "stomp" but anything that can be tied to race is going to be "headline news".

I have seen these exact type cops before on a "power-trip" so this clip nothing startling to me.

I don't expect cops to play footsie with suspects, most criminal types only respond to domination, but some cops take this too far and start to operate with a chip on their shoulder ... as it appears here.

Again, the only reason this is even a headline story is due to the American obsession about race.

Had this been a biker on the ground and all events been the same with the exception of him having been warned.. "I'll kick the F'N Biker piss out of you"... it would have been just a local story.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

nice...

can't beat the phrase

"I'm going to beat the f---ing Mexican piss out of you homey. You feel me?"

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif

Timeline

this guy wasn't a criminal, but a suspect, he was even let go, after they beat the sh!t out of you??

real nice

El Presidente of VJ

Wohnen Heute

Yes guys, police are dealing with scumbags not choir girls.

Perhaps they should have offered to wash his car. boink.gif

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Timeline

Yes guys, police are dealing with scumbags not choir girls.

Perhaps they should have offered to wash his car. boink.gif

guess u didn't read he was innocent.. how u know he was a scumbag? maybe because he was latino? I guess u share the cops point of view then

El Presidente of VJ

Wohnen Heute

Filed: Timeline

nice...

can't beat the phrase

"I'm going to beat the f---ing Mexican piss out of you homey. You feel me?"

That was in the original title, but apparently VJ moderation feels "Mexican" is a curse word like "fu**king".

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

guess u didn't read he was innocent.. how u know he was a scumbag? maybe because he was latino? I guess u share the cops point of view then

Was he Latino?

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Timeline

That was in the original title, but apparently VJ moderation feels "Mexican" is a curse word like "fu**king".

mhh, weird..

El Presidente of VJ

Wohnen Heute

###### he was :lol: No he's a good PhD candidate, helping out at the local food shelter.

Gezz wake up.

Timeline

###### he was :lol: No he's a good PhD candidate, helping out at the local food shelter.

Gezz wake up.

so you're assuming he's up to no good because he's latino? or that he has no education? srsly, maybe you should work with the Arizona PD or now, Seattle..

El Presidente of VJ

Wohnen Heute

mhh, weird..

Word is he is Latino, therefore, you will defend him no matter what. That is the word here and in every other thread.

Along with your bud Hal and Pike, you guys still don't acknowledge that there is a problem when the largest portion of gang bangers are Latin American.

Edited by Booyah!

Timeline

Word is he is Latino, therefore, you will defend him no matter what. That is the word here and in every other thread.

Along with your bud Hal and Pike, you guys still don't acknowledge that there is a problem when the largest portion of gang bangers are Latin American.

well, before you start with your generalizations.. nowhere in this case is mentioned that the detained was a criminal, or a gangbanger, he was just a random dude they pulled over as a suspect(which probably, like you, would stop any brown guy who looks latino, because he might be a criminal as well).. but I guess your stats tell you that almost every latino (incluiding the vjers) are gangbangers..

Edited by pedroh

El Presidente of VJ

Wohnen Heute