wmhurd

Can't I even ask Questions

7 posts in this topic

Dear All

It seems every time I post a topic and ask for help I get warnings about smearing my ex wife The things I post I do so because I am seeking advice not to smear anyone on here but it seems as though every time I do I get this warning because some people tend to use the law to their advantage and hide behind it. But my mother (GOD rest her soul) had two sayings that I will alway live by 1. A toothless dog can't bite you, 2. All dogs have their day and a coward has two.

What Iposted yesterday was that if I were to prosecute someone (Which the credit card company states they will certainly do) that I am getting a divorce from will it slow up my divorce? That is all that I wanted to know, to see if anyone out there has been in this situation? If the USCIS catch wind of the charge and put a person out the country I could care less but I am again asking one question and one question only WILL PROSECUTION CHARGES SLOW MY DIVORCE? I am in no way trying to offend or make anyone on here feel uneasy I am just in search of anyone who has encountered this situation

Edited by wmhurd

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

Dear All

It seems every time I post a topic and ask for help I get warnings about smearing my ex wife The things I post I do so because I am seeking advice not to smear anyone on here but it seems as though every time I do I get this warning because some people tend to use the law to their advantage and hide behind it. But my mother (GOD rest her soul) had two sayings that I will alway live by 1. A toothless dog can't bite you, 2. All dogs have their day and a coward has two.

What Iposted yesterday was that if I were to prosecute someone (Which the credit card company states they will certainly do) that I am getting a divorce from will it slow up my divorce? That is all that I wanted to know, to see if anyone out there has been in this situation? If the USCIS catch wind of the charge and put a person out the country I could care less but I am again asking one question and one question only WILL PROSECUTION CHARGES SLOW MY DIVORCE? I am in no way trying to offend or make anyone on here feel uneasy I am just in search of anyone who has encountered this situation

This is not an immigration question in any way shape or form. Ask your divorce attorney. My personal opinion is that it will have no bearing unless they can't appear in court for a divorce hearing due to being in jail.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

This is not an immigration question in any way shape or form. Ask your divorce attorney. My personal opinion is that it will have no bearing unless they can't appear in court for a divorce hearing due to being in jail.

I just wanted to see if anyone has ran into this situation whether it is an immigration question it is a right to post without having your hand slapped by the Powers That Be now that I did ask my attorney she has a copy of everything before I post to make sure that there are no legal ramifications so if she don't see any how can the people who monitor this site?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline

I just wanted to see if anyone has ran into this situation whether it is an immigration question it is a right to post without having your hand slapped by the Powers That Be now that I did ask my attorney she has a copy of everything before I post to make sure that there are no legal ramifications so if she don't see any how can the people who monitor this site?

It is not really the appropriate place to post your question. Perhaps you should find a divorce forum to post it.

-Blu-

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Amsterdam

02-27-09: I-129F Sent

03-10-09: I-129F NOA1

06-10-09: I-129F NOA2

06-17-09: Rec'vd by NVC

06-18-09: STUCK IN NVC AP

06-25-09: FINALLY petition on it's way to the embassy

06-29-09: DHL delivered our packet to the embassy in Amsterdam

07-01-09: Rec'd Packet 3!!!!

08-01-09: Rec'd Packet 4

08-25-09: Interview date...APPROVED!!!!

12/12/09: Fiancee arrival date WOOOT!

02/20/10: Married and SOOOO happy!

04/20/10: Sent off AOS (finally!)

05/03/10: Rec'd AOS NOA1

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Although i'm not keen about getting in to this discussion....

First of all - I think it's kind of a stretch to ask whether or not one of the parties in a divorce case being prosecuted will slow down divorce proceedings, on a family immigration forum.

Secondly - and i'm not familiar with your other posts - but this is not the "freedom of speech" forum - it is Visa Journey and they have terms of service (did your lawyer read them?). They also have the right to remove posts they think are offensive - and they really don't have to answer to you .... or anyone for that matter.

BTW - I don't mean that to be confrontational - just giving you the facts.

Edited by trailmix

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

This thread is closed for TOS violations - restarting a thread that was removed by the moderators.

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.