w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

2 Lawsuits Challenge New Arizona Immigration Law

151 posts in this topic

One group is criminal. The other is not. Most don't have sympathy for the criminals. ;)

What has sympathy for criminals got to do with anything at all? I would hardly expect a fascist like yourself to understand why advocating mass killing of 'scum and vermin' illegal immigrants is unacceptable on a moderated website for immigrants, but one would hope that the more rational members would be a little disturbed by it.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

What has sympathy for criminals got to do with anything at all? I would hardly expect a fascist like yourself to understand why advocating mass killing of 'scum and vermin' illegal immigrants is unacceptable on a moderated website for LEGAL immigrants, but one would hope that the more rational members would be a little disturbed by it.

I added in the part that you left out. Anyone who's on these board should honestly be disgusted by the illegal immigrants. After all, they are part of the problem that makes the process harder.

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

I added in the part that you left out. Anyone who's on these board should honestly be disgusted by the illegal immigrants. After all, they are part of the problem that makes the process harder.

Funny how some forget that word, which just so happens to make all of the difference.

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

You don't get it. I don't expect you to.

Funny how some forget that word, which just so happens to make all of the difference.

It makes a difference to the immigration process of course, but it makes no difference as to whether it is acceptable to advocate the mass killing of 'vermin' illegal immigrants.

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

I forgot, this is Viisa Journey, where you can advocate the mass killing of illegal immigrants, but god forbid you call one of the VJ members a wanker!:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Surely you of all people Cleo knows the difference between silly broad-brushed statements to personal (direct) insults. Come to think of it, no you guys don't. Paul wasn't around for the daily ambush during the earlier days. A time when my personal opinion apparently warranted personal attacks. Funny, you didn't have an issue with that back then now did you.

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

It makes a difference to the immigration process of course, but it makes no difference as to whether it is acceptable to advocate the mass killing of 'vermin' illegal immigrants.

I agree with the public display of justice towards criminals.

I was joking about the treatment of illegal aliens.

Surely you of all people Cleo knows the difference between silly broad-brushed statements to personal (direct) insults. Come to think of it, no you guys don't. Paul wasn't around for the daily ambush during the earlier days. A time when my personal opinion apparently warranted personal attacks. Funny, you didn't have an issue with that back then now did you.

I am well aware of the difference BY - that there is a difference does not make my point any less relevant - but again, I don't expect you to understand how, or why.

Filed: Timeline

Anything to at least reduce that $40+ billion a year of our prison system.

There isn't any savings in capital punishment. Quite the opposite, actually. It's cheaper to lock someone up for good than it is to actually accomplish the execution of a convicted felon. You're just blowing more hot air. Not that I'm surprised or anything...

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

There isn't any savings in capital punishment. Quite the opposite, actually. It's cheaper to lock someone up for good than it is to actually accomplish the execution of a convicted felon. You're just blowing more hot air. Not that I'm surprised or anything...

If you eliminate the endless appeals process, it becomes ALOT cheaper.

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

Not true. How many people would want to be caned? Let alone ever want to go back again. Whereas, both warehousing people and the death penalty (in private) has failed.

Guess who has the lowest homicide rate? Singapore. Guess who still permits the cane? Singapore. You think that American was dumb enough to go back to Singapore and tag up again?

Filed: Other Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

If you eliminate the endless appeals process, it becomes ALOT cheaper.

I don't even believe you anymore. You came over to OT a while back claiming to be a libertarian. Yet your adamantly against open borders, your very pro capital punishment, and you want to remove due process, all of which go against part of the key elements of the libertarian platform.

Then your willing to throw aside the constitution when it affects Hispanic citizens but you'll use it in other instances. Well I hope you either A. Have ID on you at all times that proves your a citizen/perm. resident or B. Don't enter Arizona.....because if you are the gentleman in your avatar photo then you have distinct Hispanic features and you may find yourself detained while they determine your status. I mean is this a Hitler complex your having? You look like you meet your own description of illegal immigrants and therefore you hate them for it?

Edited by Sousuke

I don't even believe you anymore. You came over to OT a while back claiming to be a libertarian. Yet your adamantly against open borders, your very pro capital punishment, and you want to remove due process, all of which go against part of the key elements of the libertarian platform.

Then your willing to throw aside the constitution when it affects Hispanic citizens but you'll use it in other instances. Well I hope you either A. Have ID on you at all times that proves your a citizen/perm. resident or B. Don't enter Arizona.....because if you are the gentleman in the your avatar photo then you have distinct Hispanic features and you may find yourself detained while they determine your status. I mean is this a Hitler complex your having? You look like you meet your own description of illegal immigrants and therefore you hate them for it?

I believe Paul is just not going to ignore the 101 downsides in the name of preventing a naturalized Hispanic being inconvenienced.

You're in CA and your state is Bankrupt, yet you guys spend $1 billion annually incarcerating illegal aliens for non-immigration crimes. So American kids are having to put up with large classrooms because there is no money, saw it on our news, yet illegal aliens get free lunch in prison. Illegal aliens incarcerated for crimes ranging from rape to multiple murders, that should not have been here in the first place.

It's amazing to me that the fear of an individual being discriminated against (basically inconvenienced), has resulted in people totally ignoring all of the negative aspects of illegal aliens that brought on the crackdown in the first place. I hope I too get to play the race card to my advantage one day. Unfortunately I am not brown, just some Caucasian; so I guess I'm SOL.

Edited by Booyah!

It's amazing to me that the fear of an individual being discriminated against (basically inconvenienced), has resulted in people totally ignoring all of the negative aspects of illegal aliens that brought on the crackdown in the first place.

It is amazing how fixated you and others are on over blowing the 'negative aspects' vis a vis illegal aliens. It truly distorts the reality of the situation.

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

Filed: Other Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

I believe Paul is just not going to ignore the 101 downsides in the name of preventing a naturalized Hispanic being inconvenienced.

You're in CA and your state is Bankrupt, yet you guys spend $1 billion annually incarcerating illegal aliens for non-immigration crimes. So American kids are having to put up with large classrooms because there is no money, saw it on our news, yet illegal aliens get free lunch in prison. Illegal aliens incarcerated for crimes ranging from rape to multiple murders, that should not have been here in the first place.

It's amazing to me that the fear of an individual being discriminated against (basically inconvenienced), has resulted in people totally ignoring all of the negative aspects of illegal aliens that brought on the crackdown in the first place. I hope I too get to play the race card to my advantage one day. Unfortunately I am not brown, just some Caucasian; so I guess I'm SOL.

Yes of course, if we ignore individual rights we can make America better. Statistically, African Americans are involved in more crime than whites therefore we can improve crime by incarcerating all black people....yeah that's not good.

I'll be the first to agree that overall illegal immigration brings more negatives to our society than positives. But these are people and they should be dealt with in a humane manner. Whats the most peaceful way? A slow shift. If we crackdown on employers over the next decade we may very well see a slow steady migration of illegal immigrants from the US, and we will definitely see future illegal immigration drop off significantly. How do we do it? Get the politicians out of employers pockets.

Edited by Sousuke

It is amazing how fixated you and others are on over blowing the 'negative aspects' vis a vis illegal aliens. It truly distorts the reality of the situation.

If there is any positive to illegal immigration, be sure to tell.