brucelene

Petition Denied from supervisor USCIS

16 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I filed a spousal visa for my wife in July of 2007 and got all kind of excuses from uscis about the delay and two RFE's. I wrote to my ombudsman last year and again early this year. We got a letter today from a supervisor of the customer assistance office of uscis saying that our petition was denied on Dec. 18, 2009 and that CSC had sent us a letter of denial explaining why we were denied. I never received a letter of denial or any kind of letter like that. I did receive a letter dated December 17, in response to a service request I had done, saying our case was still being processed but no denial letter at all. I went online to see if it said I was really denied, and checked my case status. It said my case was being processed in CSC and I would get a letter when a decision was made. I thought that was strange that it wasn't updated online so I called the uscis service center. The automated voice asked for our petition number and after I gave it, the voice said our case was being processed in California and that was the most recent update available for our case. Unfortunately, I got a customer service represenative that wouldn't give me any help or even tell me if we were denied or not. She finally said she would do a service request to find out and then told me I should hear something in 45 days. AARRGGGGHHHH!!!!! I don't know what to do now. Does anyone know how I can find out if I'm really denied or not. Why would the letter say I'm denied and the web site and customer service center both say it's being processed still? Has anyone ever heard of this happening before? I'm really confused and could use some advice. Thanks!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Have you contacted your congressman to find out what happened?

Good luck

USCIS
August 12, 2008 - petition sent
August 16, 2008 - NOA-1
February 10, 2009 - NOA-2
178 DAYS FROM NOA-1

NVC
February 13, 2009 - NVC case number assigned
March 12, 2009 - Case Complete
25 DAY TRIP THROUGH NVC

Medical
May 4, 2009

Interview
May, 26, 2009

POE - June 20, 2009 Toronto - Atlanta, GA

Removal of Conditions
Filed - April 14, 2011
Biometrics - June 2, 2011 (early)
Approval - November 9, 2011
209 DAY TRIP TO REMOVE CONDITIONS

Citizenship

April 29, 2013 - NOA1 for petition received

September 10, 2013 Interview - decision could not be made.

April 15, 2014 APPROVED. Wait for oath ceremony

Waited...

September 29, 2015 - sent letter to senator.

October 16, 2015 - US Citizen

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Yes - contact your Congressman or one of your Senators and ask them to find out for you. You will need to fill out a consent form for them to investigate and most of them have these available on their websites so you can print it out, fill it in and fax it back. Good luck.

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Timeline

Yes - contact your Congressman or one of your Senators and ask them to find out for you. You will need to fill out a consent form for them to investigate and most of them have these available on their websites so you can print it out, fill it in and fax it back. Good luck.

Thank you for the advises. we will going to contact and make all we have to do. Thanks a lot. Please include us in your prayers. God Bless us all. (F)

Timeline

Thank you for the advises. we will going to contact and make all we have to do. Thanks a lot. Please include us in your prayers. God Bless us all. (F)

1 more thing i want to ask. The Supervisor of the Costumer Assistance office of USCIS stated that CSC

had sent us a letter of denial explaining why we get denied. And the fact was, we didnt receive any letter from CSC explaining why we got denied.We called USCIS this morning but they dont know. we checked our status online still the same REQUEST FOR EVIDENCE.

My question is: Can we trace the letter where it goes or if they really mailed it or they just make reasons? We did everything,RFE, evidence, letters, we pass everything to them. and we havent receive any reason why we got denied.

Please give us some advices. We'll appreciate it. Thanks and God Bless...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

hey Bruce - look up user 'gogo' here, find his topics, have a read. Take a day, download his phonebook, study it, see if there's a name and number you can use..

IN ADDITION TO CONTACTING yer Senator/Congressman.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

My husband called USCIS and spoke to USCIS Supervisor. and she was just searching a lot and saw the Service Request for the copy of Denial that my husband did the other day.And she seemed surprised too. She said sometimes the website and phone don't update :huh: and advised to wait 1 week for the uscis to see if they send us the denial and if they don't, we file g-639 form.

QUESTIONS:

1. Why she can viewed in their computer our status is in Denied, while when i viewed in my computer and my husband's computer, says REQUEST FOR EVIDENCE.As what she said in her mouth sometimes the website and phone don't update Is their computer a supernatural than any of our computers?

2. Are we going to wait 1 week?

Please :help: :help: :help: us. Give us your bright ideas on whats next.

Husband already emailed the Senators and Congressmen and waits for their reply.

Timeline

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

Thank you for the replies. We will going to post any developments we have in our case.

Well, we'll just wait 1 week as the USCIS Supervisor Costumer Assistance said to wait the denial letter coz we requested a copy.

Please read:

My husband received a letter Dec 17,2009 in response to our Service Request saying that our case was being processed. Early Feb this year, the Senator called my husband and also in emailed dated Feb 2,2010 said our petition is currently with an adjudications officer for review, same as email of the Congressman Feb 1,2010.And we checked our online status its still REQUEST FOR EVIDENCE.

The other day my husband received a letter said it was in response to the inquiry by the Ombudsman and that Pamela Ball, a supervisor of the customer assistance office, said USCIS records showed that our case had been denied last Dec. 18 and they couldn't extend the period for us to appeal

HOW COME WE GOT DENIED DEC 18? WHILE THE SENATOR CALLED AND EMAIELD (FEB 2,2010),CONGRESSMAN (FEB 1,2010) EMAILED, AND THE USCIS COSTUMER ASSISTANCE OPERATOR SAID OUR CASE IS STILL REVEIWED. HOW COME THIS LETTER SAID DENIED DEC 28,2009 and cant make an appeal :unsure::unsure: AND WE HAVENT GOT A COPY OF THE DENIAL UPTO THIS DAY.

Any :help: :help: :help:

Thanks (L)(F)

Timeline

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

Good Day to you!!!

Yes, Darnell,i sent message to gogo and he replied. We did all your advised. and my husband got a letter this morning from uscis stated "the system shows the file is here at the vermont service center. as soon as the file is available, it will be requested and a copy of the denial notice will be sent out to you."

Here's the letter from the USCIS supervisor Costumer Assistance dated April 19,2010: "On behalf of u.s. citizenship and immigration services thank you for your case problem submission worksheet, form dhs-7001 to the dhs cis ombudsman regarding the status of your form i130,uscis records indicate that the California service center denied your form i-130 and form i-129f petitions on dec. 18, 2009. the csc sent you notices explaining the decisions to the address above. please note that uscis is not able to extend the period for you to file an appeal of these decisions.if you have not received the denial notices, you may request a duplicate by calling our national customer service center at ---------- to report non-delivery of the denial notices."

I (benefiary), called uscis. the first person says our case is still adjudicated, and she asked me if im the petitioner. i told her no im the wife the benifiary. and she told me sorry maam i cant give you the details of the case coz only the petitioner has the right to know it. :unsure::blink: . I told her, channel me to your supervisor, i want to talk to your supervisor. and she told me maam the supervisor will tell you what i told you.so i did told her, i have the right to ask your supervisor, thats what the congressman advised me to do. so she seemed in a hurry to passed it to the supervisor.The supervisor asked me first if i got the AOS package. :rolleyes: i told her, i called coz i want to know the status of my case, since the uscis online status is not accurate in showing the updates. or is not working in the update of the cases.And then she asked me if im the petitioner,and i told no. and she said tell your husband to call us and we'll give him the status. i told her my husband is working from 6 in the morning till 5 in the afternoon, so he cant call uscis coz its close by the time he arrives home.so make it short, i dont have any updates of our status. :(<_<

I email the Congressman, Senators and Governor Beebe, about our case, and explaining the problem. im still waiting for their reply. and my husband also sent letters to President Obama, Senators, Congressman and Governor as well as Ombudsman and uscis too,together with all the proofs email and phone call from the senator Feb 2,2010 and letters from uscis dated Dec 17 and 28,2009,Feb 1,2009 that our case is still reviewed.Husband sent each of them a copies of proof.

Now, i was thinking of filing another I-130. In I-130 question D #2.Have you ever filed a petition for this or any other alien? Can we just mark the NO? Can we do thiseven if we haven't receive any copy of the Denial letter even though husband requested a copy of it already?

Can you give us again an opinions or ideas on what to do. Please :help: :help: us.

Thank you and God Bless. (F)(L)

My Timeline

Service Center : California Service Center

Marriage : 2007-06-12

I-130 Sent : 2007-07-18

I-130 NOA1 : 2007-08-08

I-130 RFE : 2009-05-18; 2009-10-05

I-130 RFE Sent : 2009-06-21; 2009-10-16

I-129F Sent : 2007-08-27

I-129F NOA1 : 2007-09-04

I-129F RFE(s) : 2009-05-18; 2009-10-05

RFE Reply(s) : 2009-06-21; 2009-10-16

Timeline

interesting, I never, EVER said to contact member 'gogo'. I said to study his stuff, his topics, his posts, and find his address book.

Timeline

Good day to all of you!!!

I want all who read and waits for any developments of our case that we emailed congressman, senators, ombudsman, governors and USCIS too. sending all the proof and uscis online status that our case is being processed. Luckily, Office of Senator Pryor replied us thru email. and this was the contain of the email:

Mr. Ritter:

FYI, your case file is in transit back to Vermont Service Center. I was advised to check back in 10-15 days to see if it has arrived for continued processing. I’ll let you know when I have a more detailed reply.

Sincerely,

Carrie Hern

Caseworker

Office of U.S. Senator Mark Pryor

And we checked our uscis online status we cant open it.This was it says:

Validation Error(s)

You must correct the following error(s) before proceeding:

It was reported to us that your computer or internet gateway has been locked out for a select period of time. This is due to an unusually high rate of use. If you feel this has occurred incorrectly, please contact the Customer Service Center for assistance at 1.800.375.5283.

Why we cant checked our status online? its this because we used our status online as evedince? thats why they blocked it? What does it mean "case file is in transit back to VSC? Was our case denied as what USCIS Supervisor Costumer Assistance said? We still dont have a copy for that denial even if we requested it 2 times already.

Any ideas to share. We'll appreciate it. Thank you and More Power...

My Timeline

Service Center : California Service Center

Marriage : 2007-06-12

I-130 Sent : 2007-07-18

I-130 NOA1 : 2007-08-08

I-130 RFE : 2009-05-18; 2009-10-05

I-130 RFE Sent : 2009-06-21; 2009-10-16

I-129F Sent : 2007-08-27

I-129F NOA1 : 2007-09-04

I-129F RFE(s) : 2009-05-18; 2009-10-05

RFE Reply(s) : 2009-06-21; 2009-10-16

Timeline

Which particular USCIS entities, from gogo's address book, did you use in your email campaign?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Just a tidbit to add..

I also got the same response today when I tried to log into the USCIS website to check my case status. Apparently the website was down for a significant amount of time earlier today.

Good luck with everything.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.