luckytxn

My babes business

39 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

$5 haircuts. Nice! Congrats on the new biz!

I-864 Affidavit of Support FAQ -->> https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/support/i-864-frequently-asked-questions.html

FOREIGN INCOME REPORTING & TAX FILING -->> https://www.irs.gov/publications/p54/ch01.html#en_US_2015_publink100047318

CALL THIS NUMBER TO ORDER IRS TAX TRANSCRIPTS >> 800-908-9946

PLEASE READ THE GUIDES -->> Link to Visa Journey Guides

MULTI ENTRY SPOUSE VISA TO VN -->>Link to Visa Exemption for Vietnamese Residents Overseas & Their Spouses

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes we are. Doubt her dreams were this large before she came here though. She just asked for her own home and at least a baby girl.whistling.gif

Baby girl man... YOU CAN DO IT...

Just had mines... Best feeling in the world man.

The site looks good for your 1st time. My wife wants me to get more haircuts often. I'll try to stop by when I am around my parents house.

mrc2pmh1445.gif

Haha you don't know how cut throat Houston is on haircuts. They got some 3.99 haircut places on the SW side of town, I think I even saw a $2.99 place but I don't think I would go to those places because I simply think thats too cheap to keep up with house keeping and hygiene.

mrc2pmh1445.gif

Timeline

LOL. Yepper and believe it or not but they make just as much money if not more than the high dollar places and they are good at these places. The original place is usually crammed pack with customers. The new place is already getting a huge clientele. I expected 6-12 months for them to get where they are at in 2 months.

Yes I saw a couple of 2.99 haircut places on the SE and west part of town.

Edited by luckytxn

Timeline

The site looks good for your 1st time. My wife wants me to get more haircuts often. I'll try to stop by when I am around my parents house.

Hey I will give it my all possible.good.gif

Go anytime and you will enjoy. They are all good people there and for some reason they love me. If you are coming when I am in town then let me know and I know a great new Pho place nearby and it is on me.kicking.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Thanks JeromeandBinh. She is very happy here and I am truly a lucky man. I knew we would be a good match but never expected this much happiness. I say a prayer for you both also.

Well said, brother! It makes us all happy to see things work out so well...CONGRATS on the new biz and your happiness.

BishopM

“Acquire the spirit of peace and a thousand souls around you will be saved.” Saint Seraphim of Sarov

jesus-animated-gif-image-0110.gif

“The love of one’s country is a splendid thing. But why should love stop at the border?” Pablo Cassals

Timeline

Well said, brother! It makes us all happy to see things work out so well...CONGRATS on the new biz and your happiness.

BishopM

Many thanks and God bless you and your journey. I pray daily and thank God for this happiness I was given. My whole life now is too keep earning this blessing and not screw it up.good.gif

Filed: Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Thought I should add that I want a boy. I have no clue about girls at all. She says boys are too much trouble and if we have one that he is my responsibility. I am OK with that.

Then you need to explain to her how the American boys are! And that there will be nights when she sees you staying up late on the chair in front of the door with your shotgun waiting on the boy to bring your daughter home, or she will be watching you answer the door when he comes to pick up your daughter with the shotgun. In America I would not want a girl, or at least as a first born, but as long as it was healthy a boy or girl is only second on the wish list.

Thanks again Binh and I are living our dreams, we were looking at houses last night on the internet, and we both couldnt be happier. I think June 28th I will be starting my tesol class so that I can start teaching, I have been enjoying not working since August (shoulder surgery) but I do kinda miss the routine. Going in May for our honney moon, thinking Mui Ne or Bung Tau, not sure yet, but we will figure it out shortly. Congrats once more, just so happy you are both happy together! Jerome and Binh

小學教師 胡志明市,越南

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Congrats NEW Daddy!! :)

CR1/IR1 Timeline:

GENERAL INFO

[*]12-xx-2007 - 1st Trip (6wks) & Met him halfway around the world

[*]03-xx-2008 - Got engaged - two people on opposite sides of the world

[*]05-xx-2008 - 2nd Trip (2wks) - Engagement/Marriage/Consummation

[*]06-12-2008 - Filed I-130 (CR-1) with Vermont Service Center

[*]12-xx-2008 - 3rd Trip (4wks)

[*]06-05-2009 - Interview at 9:00am at HCMC Consulate (result: blue)

[*]07-08-2009 - Submitted RFE: Beneficiary's Relatives & Evidence of Relationship

[*]08-xx-2009 - 4th Trip (4wks)

[*]10-07-2009 - AP 91 days - Result: APPROVED!!

[*]10-31-2009 - POE: Detroit, MI

[*]11-18-2009 - Social Security Card

[*]11-20-2009 - Green Card

[*]01-21-2010 - Driver's License

THE NEXT STEPS...

[*]02/07/2011 - Renew Vietnam Passport

[*]07/30/2011 - Process of Removing Conditions Begins

[*]09/25/2011 - Date of I-751

[*]09/28/2011 - NOA1

[*]10/19/2011 - Biometrics

Congratz handyman, the business looks great. That seems like lots of work that kept you busy last year..good job!!!

Edited by Ronnie&Hang

Timeline

Then you need to explain to her how the American boys are! And that there will be nights when she sees you staying up late on the chair in front of the door with your shotgun waiting on the boy to bring your daughter home, or she will be watching you answer the door when he comes to pick up your daughter with the shotgun. In America I would not want a girl, or at least as a first born, but as long as it was healthy a boy or girl is only second on the wish list.

Thanks again Binh and I are living our dreams, we were looking at houses last night on the internet, and we both couldnt be happier. I think June 28th I will be starting my tesol class so that I can start teaching, I have been enjoying not working since August (shoulder surgery) but I do kinda miss the routine. Going in May for our honney moon, thinking Mui Ne or Bung Tau, not sure yet, but we will figure it out shortly. Congrats once more, just so happy you are both happy together! Jerome and Binh

I have tried to explain all the bad side of girls and the good sides of boys. She ain't buying it. As for myself I expect God to give me a girl to punish me.

Very happy for you both and God bless. I am sure anyplace you take her will be fine. Have fun.kicking.gifkicking.gifkicking.gif

Timeline

Congratz handyman, the business looks great. That seems like lots of work that kept you busy last year..good job!!!

Many thanks. It was a lot of work. Many thanks popped up as I went along and barely a day went by that I cursed the place.tongue_ss.gif

I knew how to do many things but never ever put it all together. I also had never done many things and if it wasn't for the internet, Ace hardware, Home Depot this place wouldn't look this great now.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Nice work! :thumbs:

I'm horrible with this kind of stuff. I break out in a cold sweat just thinking about painting the bathroom. :unsure:

12/15/2009 - K1 Visa Interview - APPROVED!

12/29/2009 - Married in Oakland, CA!

08/18/2010 - AOS Interview - APPROVED!

05/01/2013 - Removal of Conditions - APPROVED!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.