Obama 2012

34 year old gets 20 years for Raping 79 year old woman....

101 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

http://cbs11tv.com/local/Brad.Beavers.Sentenced.2.1634536.html

FORT WORTH (AP) ― An Arlington man who pleaded guilty to the 2006 rape of a 79-year-old woman during a break-in has been sentenced to 20 years in prison.

Prosecutors say 34-year-old Brad Beavers could have received life in prison under a Texas law that makes it a first-degree felony to commit crimes against people age 65 or older.

Beavers accepted the 20-year plea agreement Tuesday, the same day he faced trial on the aggravated sexual assault charge.

Investigators say the victim, who is now 82, was asleep when Beavers broke into her Arlington home and attempted to rob her, then raped her when she said she didn't have any money.

DNA results from a national database matched Beavers in January 2009. His DNA had been entered into the system when he was in prison for assaulting a relative.

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be happy to pay for the bullet if needed....

http://cbs11tv.com/local/Brad.Beavers.Sentenced.2.1634536.html

FORT WORTH (AP) ― An Arlington man who pleaded guilty to the 2006 rape of a 79-year-old woman during a break-in has been sentenced to 20 years in prison.

Prosecutors say 34-year-old Brad Beavers could have received life in prison under a Texas law that makes it a first-degree felony to commit crimes against people age 65 or older.

Beavers accepted the 20-year plea agreement Tuesday, the same day he faced trial on the aggravated sexual assault charge.

Investigators say the victim, who is now 82, was asleep when Beavers broke into her Arlington home and attempted to rob her, then raped her when she said she didn't have any money.

DNA results from a national database matched Beavers in January 2009. His DNA had been entered into the system when he was in prison for assaulting a relative.

kp7cnfvctuzu.png

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Brad Beavers

Looks like he lived up to his name.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Although this crime is quite despicable and the man is moste sure deserving of his penalties, plus more, I find the bloodlust in this thread and in general a bit disturbing. So some of you in would commit a cold blooded murder to satisfy this bloodlust? I'm sure you are just saying it as an exaggeration of your sentiments to show your disgust, but all the same, it seems way over the top. Rape is a disgusting and horrible crime, but it's not worthy of a death sentence.

It seems a common theme when a brutal crime is posted, as if only by expressing one's desire for personal vengeance can one express one's disgust at the crime. I find that very odd - and a little disturbing myself.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Timeline

Although this crime is quite despicable and the man is moste sure deserving of his penalties, plus more, I find the bloodlust in this thread and in general a bit disturbing. So some of you in would commit a cold blooded murder to satisfy this bloodlust? I'm sure you are just saying it as an exaggeration of your sentiments to show your disgust, but all the same, it seems way over the top. Rape is a disgusting and horrible crime, but it's not worthy of a death sentence.

Thinning the herd is a necessary beast that we should do more often actually if someone is inherently guilty beyond any reasonable doubt.

nfrsig.jpg

8/14/2010 - Touched!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

Thinning the herd is a necessary beast that we should do more often actually if someone is inherently guilty beyond any reasonable doubt.

Do you honestly believe the death penalty has anything at all to do with 'thinning the herd'?

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

What caliber? Just so we are on the same page so to speak....

i'd suggest a .40 s&w sjhp.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Rape is a disgusting and horrible crime, but it's not worthy of a death sentence.

I take it you've never been a victim of rape. Although I do not support a death sentence either, I am sure many other victims would, unless like me, they were able to forgive.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

Do you honestly believe the death penalty has anything at all to do with 'thinning the herd'?

I'm just saying if it were utilized more often and we stopped letting scum back out on the streets after ####### like this, we'd be better off.

nfrsig.jpg

8/14/2010 - Touched!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Rape is a disgusting and horrible crime, but it's not worthy of a death sentence.

i'd bet rape victims would disagree.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

i'd suggest a .40 s&w sjhp.

I don't know... he might have a pretty thick skull... maybe a 45 would be required...

Also, to address a post above about blood lust. You miss understand this has nothing to do with blood lust or even 'thinning the herd'

The major issue here is: can this person be repaired? I, and others it seems, do not believe that this person can be fixed, so that this kind of infraction is not repeated.

If an animal goes mad you shoot it. You do not lock it up. When a person breaks and is not repairable, its mercy to both them and society, to end the matter.

-P

kp7cnfvctuzu.png